Some Things Are Meant to Be - Cover

Some Things Are Meant to Be

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Who was that one girl everyone in your high school was in love with? What would you do if you ran into her a lifetime later? This is the first of a two-part story that concludes with "I Want To Be In Love".

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

The two of us sat in the same booth as the night before. There were fewer patrons tonight. With the worst of the storm passed, most of those stranded by the storm had already passed on to their next destination. We sat opposite each other looking over the menu.

"What do you see that you like?" I asked.

My companion shrugged. "Maybe the lamb shank ... or the calamari. Seafood is always good. What about you?"

I took a sip of my water as the server returned to the table.

"Have you decided on dinner?" he asked.

"I think so," I said before Melanie could reply. Her eyes got wide when I ordered for both of us. "We'd like to start with the fried calamari appetizer ... She will have the seared sea scallops over polenta. I'll try the langoustine in cream sauce with angel hair pasta."

"Excellent choices," the server said. "Would you like to order off the wine menu as well?"

"Yes," I flipped to the white wine section. "I think we'd like to have a bottle of the pinot grigio."

"Very good," he took our menus and then disappeared.

Melanie still looked a little shocked. "What was that all about?"

"I told you earlier: You're not in charge today, Melanie," I said firmly. "I am."

Two conflicting looks flashed in her eyes. One was the part that wanted to be in control. I could tell that was the side of her that had ruled her life since she was about four. But then there was the other side. The more romantic side.

Listen, I'm all about gender equality. But there's also a part of me that likes—no, wants—to be the knight in shining armour. Chivalry isn't dead; it just needs a little updating. I believe that women want that, too. They don't want someone to control them. They don't want to be told what to do.

However, I think that all women sometimes want someone who will take care of them. Not wait on them hand and foot. Not hold things over them. And not even every day. But every now and then, I think women want someone who can anticipate their desires and wants, and knows what they need.

In the maelstrom that was her life, at that moment, I think Melanie Nakamura needed someone to take care of her. Someone to take all of the worry out of her life. Someone to make things happen for her. Someone who only wanted the best for her.

And I'd like to think that in that moment, that person was me.

For just a second, I worried that I had overstepped my bounds, but her appreciative smile allayed all my fears.

We enjoyed another dinner together. I carefully steered our conversation away from the "forbidden" topics: kids, jobs, and money. We instead talked sports, current events, fashions and even a little politics. After the day's earlier massage and sex—and with a little wine added in at dinner—it seemed that Melanie had fully loosened up for me.

Throughout the meal, I found my fingers intertwined with hers. Several times, I found her foot rubbing up against my calf. She seemed flirtatious and care-free.

The food was excellent, made even better by my company, and we declined dessert. Arm in arm, I led her back to our room. No sooner were we through the door than she was all over me.

Melanie's touch seemed desperate. A trail of clothes littered the floor to the bedroom.

I pushed her up against the door frame. Our tongues dueled. I pressed my body against hers. I felt those glorious little breasts against my chest.

Her hands ran through my hair. I cupped her face and looked into her eyes. She stared back lovingly at me.

"Mel," I whispered. "I—"

"Shhhhhh." She put her finger on my lips. I think she sensed what I was going to say. Then she pulled me to her again.

Again our bodies seemed to melt into one. I kissed my way down her neck. She squealed with delight when I hit one of those spots.

My hard cock was pressing against her belly. She giggled as I blindly humped against her, the head desperately trying to find the slit of her pussy.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I slipped my hands under her perfect ass. She lifted up and started to grind her hips against me.

Our dance continued until I felt her warmth around me. I let out a groan of pure bliss as she sank down on to me.

"Oh, Kevin," she moaned in my ear. "You feel so good inside me!"

I wanted to say something but words failed me. I gave her a few soft strokes then felt her lift her legs. She wrapped them around my waist.

"Take me to the bed and make love to me," she nibbled on my ear lobe.

Even though she wasn't supposed to be in charge, who was I kidding? She had me wrapped around her little finger, even as her pussy was wrapped around my tumescent sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.