Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Yumi's mind raced through different scenarios, thinking about what was going on, and why she felt so scared and nervous. She could feel butterflies in her stomach, and almost bolted out of the shower, when she felt Vanessa's hands moving down her back. All thoughts ran back to her and Paul in her bedroom, and wondered again if Vanessa saw her son coming out stark naked. Breaking down, Yumi started crying, which got the attention of Vanessa, who turned the small, Japanese girl around, and cupped her right cheek. "What's wrong sweetie?" She asked. Yumi couldn't find the words to say. She was too flustered and the only thing she could say that came out sounding even reasonably like words were "I'm sorry". Vanessa couldn't understand what was going on. She had just gotten home from shopping, and saw Yumi going into the shower. She just thought that she could help Yumi fit in more, by getting closer to her, but she could clearly see that something was bothering the girl.

Stepping out of the shower, Vanessa lead Yumi over to her room, and had her sit down on the bed. Yumi couldn't stop crying. She was so embarrassed, and still thought she was busted. "Tell me what's bothering you." Vanessa said, and Yumi sniffled. She explained how she and Paul ended up fucking in her bedroom, and started to cry again, thinking that she was going to be sent home. "I see." Vanessa said, and held the girl close. "I'm not mad at you." Yumi heard, and only wished she could understand why Vanessa wasn't mad. "I'm actually kind of glad. I was afraid that boy wasn't going to be into girls." Vanessa said with a slight chuckle. Yumi rubbed her eyes, swollen from all that crying, and realized again, that she was sitting, stark naked, in another person's room, and it didn't really bother her that much. "I was sure that I would have to have a talk with Paul sometime soon, but it seems that my hunch was wrong." She said, and Yumi was surprised, when Vanessa kissed her on the lips.

It was something about being kissed by this older woman, that Yumi found a little "unsettling". It wasn't the fact that Yumi slept with both her children, but the direction that everything was going was starting to bother her. As much as she wanted to resist, Yumi could feel the lust building up in her, like a well ready to overflow. "I thought I had it under control?" She asked herself. It wasn't much of a struggle though, as Yumi found herself on her back, legs spread open, with Vanessa between them, having a taste of her Japanese twat. She dug her fingers into the sheets, moaning loudly, as the American woman licked her pussy like there was no tomorrow. She could feel Vanessa's fingers playing with her clit, and shuddered, her sudden orgasm taking her by surprise. "Oh my. Guess you were more excited then I thought you were." Vanessa said, and smiled.

Yumi was overwhelmed. As she laid on her back, trying to catch her breath, she wondered just where her mind went, and why she felt so at home being as sex driven as she was.

"Oh. I should go get dinner ready." Yumi heard, and watched, as Vanessa left the room as if nothing happened. She just sighed, and walked back into the bathroom, where instead of taking a normal shower, Yumi decided to fill up the bathtub, and sat herself in the water, wondering what was wrong with herself again. It wasn't long, until the bathroom door opened, and Maddie came walking in like nothing was wrong. "Hey. What's new pussycat?" She asked, and Yumi sighed. She wanted to say something, but she just couldn't find the words to say. "Oh. One of those days huh?" Maddie asked. Yumi didn't say anything, and Maddie wondered if Yumi was still mad at her. "I'm gonna go change before dinner. You come down when you're ready okay?" She said, and left the bathroom. Yumi couldn't control herself, and started to cry. She was just too frustrated to understand what was going on with herself.

After getting dressed, Yumi felt a little depressed. She thought she had everything under control, but after everything that happened just upstairs, Yumi wondered if perhaps she needed more help. "Hey. Dinnertime." She heard Maddie say, as she stepped off the stairs. Adjusting her glasses, Yumi nodded. "I'm not hungry. I'm gonna go for a walk." She said, and walked straight out the door. She felt muddled, almost lost in a fog, as she walked around the block. She didn't even realize that it started to rain, thinking that her tears were covering her cheeks, until she felt no more rain. Looking up, Yumi noticed the umbrella, then turned around to look who was holding it. "You gonna catch a cold standing around out here." Yumi heard, and through her tears, could barely tell that Roxy was standing behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.