Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

The next day, things went on as usual. Maddie didn't want to mention anything about them being spied on the night before, for fear of Yumi being paranoid, and pretended to go about her business, while contemplating who would actually be brave enough to stand there without making a sound. Yumi on the other hand, didn't think about last night at all, as she talked with some of her classmates about a test that was supposed to be given today. In a way, Maddie kind of wished that she could be as carefree as Yumi was. She was soon joined by Lisa and Roxy, who wandered over to grab Yumi so they could go to class. "Hey, ready?" Maddie asked, and Yumi nodded. "Hey, were you going to the party this weekend?" One of the other girls asked, and Maddie looked at Lisa and Roxy, before shrugging. "I'm not sure." She said, and suddenly walked off. Yumi was a bit confused, and followed. "What party?" She asked. "It's nothing." Maddie said. Yumi started to wonder what Maddie was hiding.

Throughout the whole day, Yumi continued to hear about the weekend "party", but yet no one would tell her what it was about. She started to wonder why everyone was so secretive of it, and by lunch, wasn't very happy about not knowing. As they sat around the lunchroom, Yumi listened to people passing by, talking about how they were excited about the party, and decided that she finally had enough of it. "Will someone please tell me what this party is about?" She asked the three other girls that sat with her. Maddie, who was reluctant to answer, looked over at Roxy and Lisa, who both sighed softly. "Sweetie, it's not that we don't want you to know about the party, it's just that..." Roxy started to say, and looked around, before thinking of her next words. "It's just that we're not sure if you're ready for that kind of party." Lisa said bluntly. Yumi was irritated. She just wanted to know what kind of party it was, only to be told that she wasn't ready to know. Frustrated, Yumi stood up, and stormed out of the room. It wasn't a real surprise that she didn't speak to any of them for the rest of the day.

Yumi was still angry when she reached home. All she wanted to know was details about the party, what kind of party was it? Who was it for? Who was hosting it? That kind of stuff. All the secretive stuff was getting on her nerves. As she stormed upstairs, she didn't pay attention to where she was going, and ran into Paul, who was just coming out of the shower. "Sorry about that." He told her, and Yumi instantly turned pink. "It's okay. Really." She said softly, and started to back up a little, forgetting that she was as the edge of the stairs. She felt herself falling backwards. It was like slow motion in a movie, and she could only think of how hurt she was going to be, before feeling Paul grabbing for her arm. The next thing Yumi knew, was that she was falling over, but in the opposite direction. Instead of falling down the stairs, she now landed on Paul, and turned a beet red. "I'm so sorry!" She said, and Paul shook his head. "It's my fault." He told her. The two of them stayed on the floor, in that position, until Yumi tried to get up, and felt something poking her rear.

It was Paul's turn to be embarrassed, as Yumi turned around to look at his hard-on. It was larger than most of the boys she's saw so far, and to her, looked a bit painful at the moment, being so stiff and all. "Sorry." Paul said, but Yumi didn't answer him. Moving off of him, Yumi curiously stared at Paul's cock, slowly reaching out to touch it, when she heard him say something. "It must seem silly me being like this, I mean, with you and my sister kind of being lovers and all." She heard, and turned red, rushing to her room, and slamming the door, tears running down her face. She couldn't believe that Paul knew. Just how much did he know? And she started to wonder what he thought about her after that. She heard a knock at her door, and leaned against it. She was too embarrassed to even look at him right now. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by that." Paul said. "I guess it wasn't the right thing to say." He told Yumi. "It's all my fault." Yumi heard, and moved away from the door slowly, to open it. "It's not your fault." She said, and moved away from the door, to sit on her bed. Paul slowly opened the door, and walked into the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.