Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

It took the girls almost no time to get home. Surprisingly, no one else was there, and the girls took advantage of the situation. Maddie barely got her door closed and locked, before Yumi was undressing her. The blonde girl was also surprised when she was pushed down onto her bed, by a minimal amount of force. "You okay?" Maddie asked, and Yumi just nodded. "I just want to pay you back for the other night." Yumi said, in a slightly sultry voice. Maddie just blushed. She wasn't aware that Yumi had been awake for the experience. Maddie had just figured that a little experimentation wouldn't hurt anyone. At least that's what she had thought.

"I can explain." Maddie said, and started to sit up, before Yumi gently pushed her down onto the bed again. "No need to explain." The Asian girl said, before pulling Maddie's skirt off her. Maddie shivered, the fabric of her sweater rubbing her nipples, as she watched a rather aggressive Yumi advance on her, like she did just the other night. Soon, she could feel the Asian girl's tongue invading her pussy, and moaned loudly. Maddie's cheeks turned red, as she felt Yumi licking away at her labia, then her clit. She wondered just how much experience Yumi had with girls, before feeling two slim fingers pushing their way into her. Maddie exploded. She couldn't resist Yumi's advances anymore, and came on the smaller girl's fingers.

She was embarrassed. She never expected to cum so early, and yet, Yumi kept going. Soon, the Asian girl was on top of the bed with her, Maddie's sweater pushed up above her breasts, and her mouth around her right tit. Yumi sucked on Maddie's nipple, while she finger fucked the blonde girl, who not once stopped her advances. Soon, Yumi moved over again, positioning herself over the blond girl, before moving her head back between her legs. The two girls were in a perfect 69 position, licking each other's pussies, playing with each other's clits, and fingering each other's cunts. It wasn't long after until Yumi had Maddie cumming on her fingers, and made a show of licking her juices off her digits, as she rolled over, and laid next to the American girl. "Wow. I didn't know you knew how to do that." Maddie said, and smiled, as she brushed some of Yumi's hair out of her face with her fingertips.

Yumi started off smiling, before turning away from Maddie, a bit concerned. "I didn't know I could do that either." She said, and curled up a bit. "What's wrong?" Maddie asked, but Yumi didn't know how to explain it. "It's just that, ever since I've come here, I've..." Yumi said, and paused a little. For a second, she thought she was having a dream, before feeling Maddie's arm wrap around her waist. "It's just that, I've been doing, or wanting to do things that I would never do back home." She said, which made Maddie think for a bit. "I remember when I was younger, one of Mom's friends said she was feeling the same way. If I can remember who it was, maybe we can go and talk with her. If I'm correct, she also was outside of Temptation." Maddie said, and smiled.

"But, it's almost like I can't control myself when it happens." Yumi said, and Maddie just continued to smile. "Well. I'll see what I can do okay?" She asked, and Yumi just nodded. As they got dressed, Yumi wondered how exactly Maddie was going to help her, and smiled at the blonde girl, who looked concerned. "I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. It's probably just a part of growing up. That's all." She said, and Yumi nodded. It made some sense in a way, but not a whole lot. The next day seemed fine. Nothing really happened, which Yumi was glad about, and somehow, she was starting to get used to the fact that there were naked people roaming around the school like it was no big deal. It wasn't until gym class, that Yumi started to think about some of the boys in her class. She thought about what it might feel like to have a dick in her pussy and ass, when she snapped herself back to reality, and looked around, embarrassed.

"What's up boo?" She heard, as she realized she was in the showers. Right next to her, was the chocolate colored Roxy, and Yumi caught herself from licking her lips, as she stared at the girl's breasts. "It's nothing." Yumi said, and turned away. She could feel the heat radiating off her cheeks, and hoped that no one noticed her little moment. "Come on. You can tell Roxy." She said, and Yumi jumped a little, as Roxy put her arms around her tiny waist. "You know. I've never had Asian pussy before." Roxy whispered, as he left hand slowly ran down Yumi's body. Yumi made no attempt to pull away, as her mind told her that what Roxy was doing was wrong, and almost instinctively moved her feet apart, so Roxy could play with her pussy better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.