Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Yumi couldn't shake that nagging feeling. There was just something deep down inside of her that was bugging her about the whole situation she was in, and she wanted to know why. "Miss Asagiri?" She heard, and looked up. Across from her, was Carmela De'Roso, a woman of Italian decent, and the school counselor. "Are you alright?" She asked, and Yumi nodded. "I know. It took me a while to get used to Temptation also." The older woman said, and sat back a bit. Yumi couldn't help but to notice the woman's light brown skin under the almost skin tight outfit she was wearing. More noticeably, the large mounds of flesh that were on Carmela's chest, that were barely contained by the blazer she wore.

Yumi watched as the woman stood up, walked over, and locked her door. She felt excited, yet nervous at the same time, as she continued to watch the older woman. Yumi commented on Carmela's ass, then shook her head, reminding herself that she shouldn't be thinking that way. "How long have you been here?" Carmela asked, and Yumi looked confused. "This is only my second day." Yumi told the woman. "That's good." She said, then looked around. "If I were you, I'd think about going home before Temptation puts it's spell on you permanently." The woman said, and Yumi seemed even more confused. "There's something about this place that makes you loose all your inhibitions. You'll end up doing things you never thought you would do like it was some everyday act." Carmela said, before there was a knock at the door.

"You better get to class. But, think about what I said." Carmela said, and walked over, to open the door. Yumi nodded, and exited the room hastily. She almost ran into a young man that was standing behind the door. She was confused as to what was going on, but couldn't help to think about what Carmela had told her. After getting lost a couple of times, Yumi finally found her classroom, and nervously walked inside. Class had already started, and usually if that happened back home, she would have to stand out in the hall for the entire period. Stepping into the class, Yumi looked around. She finally found a familiar face in Maddie, and recognized Roxy from this morning, although be it she did a double take when she noticed Roxy was dressed. But, what caught her eye was the fact that the class was mixed up between nude people, and non-nude people. Yumi swore that she even saw a boy dressed up as a girl somewhere near the back of the room.

"Okay class. We have a new student here today." Yumi heard the teacher say, and turned to look at the man. He seemed to be in his mid 20s, maybe early 30s, with dark brown hair that had blonde highlights on the ends. "This here is Yumiko Asagiri. She's a transfer student from Japan." The teacher said, and Yumi wanted to correct him, being an exchange student, but didn't find it important enough to bring up. "It's nice to meet you all." Yumi said, and took a seat in the front row. Her teacher, a Mr. Alex Shelly, was nice enough to bring her up to speed as to what was going on. It seemed like everything was going well. People were coming up to her, and even hugging her, telling her how much they hope she enjoyed being in Temptation. Yumi was glad that she was slowly starting to get used to people hugging her in the nude. Not to mention all the cute, nude boys that were around.

Everything seemed fine, almost normal, until the afternoon. As Yumi was getting ready to walk home with Maddie, she noticed that the blonde girl was nowhere to be found. Yumi started to wonder if maybe Maddie forgot about her walking home, and was about to go look for her, when she ran into Roxy. "What's up? You okay?" She asked Yumi, who looked around. "Have you seen Maddie?" She asked, and Roxy paused for a bit. "Oh. Um, I think she's at the football field. Maybe I should walk you home." She said, and Yumi shook her head. "That's okay. I'll just meet her there." She said, and ran off. "Wait!" Roxy yelled out, but it was too late. Yumi was already down the hall. "This isn't good." Roxy told herself, and ran after Yumi.

Yumi had no problem finding the football field. She had gotten lost sometime after lunch, and somehow ended up on the field without knowing it. Retracing her steps, Yumi found herself back on the football field, but couldn't find anyone around. "That's strange." She told herself, and headed towards the bleachers. Yumi found it strange that she couldn't find Maddie, and decided that she was going to wait on the bleachers, figuring that Maddie would be coming by anytime soon. "Come on. Me too." Yumi suddenly heard, and looked around. She wasn't sure where the sound was coming from, and wondered if she was hearing things. "One at a time. You'll get your turn." She then heard, and immediately knew who it was. "Maddie?" Yumi called out, and moved under the bleachers. She was a bit shocked by what she saw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.