Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Yumi slowly walked down the stairs. She couldn't help but to think back to the bedroom, and wondered still if what happened was a result of her imagination, or was she somehow taken advantage of. Either way, Yumi still found herself enjoying the moment, and almost turned another shade of red, as she ran into Maddie on the way into the kitchen. "I was just coming up to get you." She said, and smiled. Yumi just smiled back. "Sorry. Still sleepy." She said. She figured it was a good enough excuse, since she didn't exactly want to tell the American girl about her wild dream. Yumi sat down next to Maddie at the kitchen table, something she wasn't that used to back in Japan. She picked up a fork, and noticed there was a pair of chopsticks next to it. "I took the liberty of getting a pair for you. Just in case you're not comfortable with the fork." Vanessa had said, and Yumi smiled. "Thank you." She said softly.

"If you don't mind me asking, I was wondering how come you speak such good English?" Paul asked, only to get glared at by his sister. "My father has quite a bit of American clients. Sometimes they would have children around my age, so my mother thought it might be a good idea for me to learn English, so I could interact with them." Yumi said, as she picked up the chopsticks. She didn't want to say that the fork was fine, but figured that the family went through all the trouble. "So your Dad's a businessman right?" Yumi heard Jacob ask, and she nodded. "What about your mother?" He asked. "She's a businesswoman in her own right." Yumi just replied. The rest of the dinner went on as mostly a question session, about Japan, and about Yumi herself. After awhile, Yumi felt tired again, and figured it was jet lag. She excused herself, and went to bed early. She knew that she had to feel better because school started tomorrow.

The next morning, Yumi was up bright and early. She was used to getting up early, and the time difference didn't bother her much. She was already dressed in a pair of jeans and a pink sweater, when she heard the knock at the door. "You up?" She heard, as Maddie stuck her head in from outside. "Yes." Yumi just said, and smiled. Maddie explained that there was only one school in town, and that it was pretty large. It held everything from Kindergarten, all the way up to the 12th grade. Yumi was a bit impressed. But, she figured, having it be a small town, it would make a whole lot of sense to have only one school. "Come on. We'll catch the bus." Maddie said, and Yumi barely had time to grab her bag, before she was pulled out of her room. She just wasn't used to how energetic Maddie was.

After stopping off in the kitchen for a small bite to eat, Maddie pulled Yumi along, down to the corner, where there were a few kids standing around. One of them, a naked, blonde little girl, smiled when she saw Maddie and Yumi walk up. "Hi Maddie!" She said, and Maddie just smiled. Yumi could see that the girl was missing a front tooth, and tried not to let it bother her that such a young girl was walking around without a bit of clothing, save her socks and shoes. "Oh! Um, this is Lacey. Her family lives around the corner. Sometimes her mom and dad ask us to babysit her." Maddie said, and Yumi just smiled. "Lacey, this is Yumiko. She's the exchange student I was telling you about." Maddie said, and suddenly, Yumi felt a bit embarrassed. She had all sorts of eyes on her, and she didn't know what to say to everyone. "Hi!" Lacey just said, and Yumi smiled at her. "Hello." She replied.

It was shortly after, that the long, yellow bus pulled up. Yumi never got a good look at the driver, as Maddie pulled her into the bus, and into a seat. She started to explain all about different things that went on in the school, which almost sent Yumi into shock. She just couldn't believe what she was hearing. As they pulled up to the school, Yumi got a good look at it. It was large, almost castle like, and it reminded her of something from a movie, which Yumi noted to herself that she was taking quite a bit of references from. Yumi tried to pay more attention to Maddie, but found herself looking around at the student bodies. There were nudists, cross dressers, and of course the clothed students. Yumi just couldn't believe something like this was happening. Only her second day in America, and she was already surrounded by naked people.

"You must be Yumiko." Yumi heard, and turned around. She only then realized they were walking through the halls of the school, and turned back to look at the person behind her. Behind her, was a slightly taller brunette girl, thin, white fabric barely containing a pair of large breasts, to which Yumi had to readjust her glasses for. "Yes. I'm Yumiko." Yumi replied, and noticed that the girl stared at her with bright, green eyes. "Not what I was expecting. You sure you're in high school?" The girl asked, and Yumi sighed. "Yes." She said plainly. "Okay then. I'm Lisa. I've been asked to show you around." The girl said, and Yumi turned to look at Maddie, who just shrugged. "Give it up Lisa. You're not kissing anyone's ass here today." Maddie said, and Lisa just glared at her. "Anyway. Follow me." She said, and Yumi just followed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.