Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Yumi stood there, a bit shocked, and a bit embarrassed. It wasn't that she hadn't seen another naked girl's body before, it wasn't that this hot, vixen of a girl wasn't friendly, it was the fact that Yumi was almost caught playing with herself in the shower. Something she could never do back home at a public bath. "Oh. I'm sorry. I must have startled you." Maddie said, as Yumi just stood there, blushing. Never had she found herself attracted to girls, yet, there she was, in a house with two absolutely gorgeous women, and one of them was in the shower with her. "Y ... Yumi. It's nice to uh ... Meet you..." She said nervously. She could feel her heart racing. Was it the feeling of almost being caught? Or just the feeling of having this attractive girl in the shower with her? Yumi racked her brain trying to figure it out.

"Well. It's nice to meet you." Maddie said, held out her hand. Yumi slowly moved her hand away from her tiny breasts, and shook Maddie's hand, slightly forcing herself not to be so embarrassed. "If you don't mind, could you wash my back?" She asked, and turned around. Yumi just nodded, and took the washcloth from the handle of the door where it was resting, and applied soap. As she washed Maddie's back, she noticed that the girl had tons of questions for her, about Japan, and herself, which included, but wasn't limited to relationships, types of guys that she found cute, and if Yumi was going to look for someone to date while she was here. Turning around, Maddie smiled, and took the washcloth from Yumi. "Ok. I'll do your back now." She said, and Yumi got a good look at the blonde girl.

Yumi almost didn't catch herself staring at the pear shaped tits of the girl in front of her. Unlike Vanessa's, who were round, and seemed to be like water balloons on her chest, Maddie's were more firm, and her nipples stood out, like little soldiers at attention. "Is something wrong?" She asked, and Yumi shook her head. "No. Nothing. I'm just not used to all the attention." She said, and turned around. She was glad that the shower was running, because she could feel just how hot and juicy she was down below. Yumi also told herself that she wasn't alone at the moment. "Oh. I guess I just couldn't wait to meet you. That's all. Maddie said, and started to wash Yumi's back. The conversation went on to how Yumi would fit into school when she started, and how Maddie was going to show her around. "Come on. We can talk more in my room." Maddie said, and Yumi reluctantly agreed.

Yumi slightly wanted to finish what she was doing the first time she entered the shower, but knew that it was a bad idea at the moment. Reaching for a towel that was conveniently behind the door, Yumi dried herself off, and wrapped herself up in it. Her clothes were in her bag, and she didn't want to put on the clothes that she was wearing for the flight over. She managed to scoop them up, along with her glasses, before Maddie pulled her out the door. Yumi noticed that Maddie didn't bother covering up, and walked straight out of the bathroom, stark naked. It was then, that the pair ran into a young man walking up the stairs. "You must be Yumiko." The young man said, and Yumi found herself speechless. Again. But, this time it wasn't because she was embarrassed, it simply was because the boy in question, was just super cute.

"This is Paul. My brother." Maddie said, and Yumi couldn't find any words to say. She could feel her cheeks flush, as she stood there, staring at the five foot eight inches of cute boy that stood there in front of her. "Hello." Paul said, and once more, Yumi couldn't bring herself to let a single word pass her lips. "Anyway. I need to go take a shower. It was nice talking to you." Paul said, and vanished into the bathroom where Yumi and Maddie resided in just a few minutes ago. After a few seconds of realizing what happened, Yumi turned to Maddie, and looked at her with a shocked expression. "That's your brother?" She asked softly. Maddie just nodded, and pulled Yumi into her room. "I think I'm in love." Yumi just joked.

"You don't know how many times I've heard that." Maddie said, and Yumi all of the sudden felt sheepish. "Sorry." She said, as Maddie sat on her bed. "It's ok." She replied, and patted the bed next to her. Yumi tucked her towel in under her, and sat down. "Doesn't it feel weird being naked around your own brother?" She asked. "Not really. It's not like we would end up doing anything about it anyway. I mean, there's lots of girls in town that are naked." Maddie said, and Yumi had to think about what she meant, before she got the meaning. "Besides. It's one of the rules of the town." Maddie said. "Oh. That's right. You probably don't know that yet right Yumi?" She asked, and Yumi shook her head. "Your father didn't say anything about any rules." She replied. "Oh. Well, I guess he was going to tell you later on this evening, but I'll tell you now." Maddie told Yumi.

As Maddie made herself comfortable on the bed, Yumi got a better look at her. Peach shaped breasts topped off with what Yumi thought were cute, pink nipples, along with a slender, athletic body. Further down the line, Yumi noticed that Maddie had hardly any hair "down below", and she guessed that Maddie must shave her pubic area, or had someone do it for her. "You ok?" Maddie asked, and Yumi blushed a bit. "Yeah. Just distracted. That's all." She said. Maddie just giggled. "Ok. So like I was saying. Temptation is what my parents like to call a "free love" community. It has it's own set of rules, a few of which are strongly enforced." Maddie said, making little quotation marks with her fingers, and Yumi started to wonder what Maddie meant by "free love". "First of all. There's no sex between immediate family members. Incest isn't allowed in Temptation." She said, and Yumi shuddered at the thought. "Thank goodness." She told herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.