Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Yumi sighed softly. She wondered why she had agreed to go along with Lisa's little plan, and looked over at her, as she folded her outfit up nicely. Sure she had seen people being tied up and gagged in Hentai before, but it's a totally different situation when the people in question are your friends. At least that's what Yumi kept telling herself. Standing there naked suddenly made Yumi a little nervous, even though it was just the five of them in the room at the moment. It seemed that Lisa was getting more and more into her role, and even donned a strap-on dildo in a harness. Yumi could only imagine what Lisa had in mind. It was then that she noticed the taller girl looking in her direction. "I think this is suitable for what I have in mind." She said with a almost devilish smirk.

Yumi wasn't sure of what she should say. That gave Lisa her cue. She walked over to the petite Asian girl and ran her fingers gently over her cheek. "Just think of this as just a little game." She said, and Yumi pushed her glasses back up onto her nose, before looking at the trio of tied up teenagers. "If you say so." She said softly. She looked over at the girls, who were adorned with red and black cuffs around their wrists, linked together with a small length of chain. They also had a matching collar, also with a little chain link. Paul also had a pair of cuffs on, but they were plain black, and unlike the girls, had nothing else on. "So what now?" Yumi whispered to Lisa, who looked at her. "Well, I say we do whatever we want to them." She said. Yumi looked over at her trio of tied up friends.

Maddie was the only one really struggling to get free, her protests being muffled by the ball gag in her mouth. Yumi looked over at Roxy, who seemed rather calm, almost like something like this has happened to her before, while Paul seemed scared for his life. Yumi really wanted to just let them loose, but it seemed that Lisa had more "detailed" plans for the three of them. Turning to look at Lisa, Yumi seemed a bit nervous. "Um, so what are you going to do to them?" She asked. Lisa turned around, so she was facing away from the others, and started whispering in Yumi's ear. "I figured we could have a little fun of our own, while they watch helplessly. That should be punishment enough." She said. Yumi nodded slowly, and thought about it a little, before Lisa gently turned her head towards hers, and locked lips.

As much as Yumi wanted to resist, there was just something in the back of her head that told her to play along. She shivered, as she felt Lisa's lips gently move down to her neck, and tilted her head to one side. She could feel Lisa's hands move slowly from her hips, up to her small breasts, and eventually, her fingers around her nipples. Yumi whimpered softly. It wasn't painful, but on the other hand, she had never felt the sensation of someone gently twisting her nipples. It sent shivers though her body. Before she went any further, Lisa reached out, and gently took off Yumi's glasses. "We don't want these breaking again." She said, and Yumi turned a little red, with the thought of how clumsy she was back on that particular day. Lisa stared at the petite Asian girl for a few seconds. "You know, if you don't want to..." She whispered. Yumi just nodded. "It's okay." She said softly.

Taking Yumi's hand, Lisa led her over to a small bed that was in the middle of the room. She motioned for Yumi to lay down first, and as she did, hovered over the Asian girl. Once more, their lips locked, and Yumi could feel Lisa's tongue probing her mouth. She closed her eyes, and reached up, putting her arms around Lisa's neck. Breaking the kiss, Lisa started kissing her way down Yumi's body, and stopped around Yumi's breasts. Slowly, Lisa rolled her tongue around Yumi's left nipple, feeling the smaller girl shudder. She gave it a gentle nip, and watched as Yumi gasped for air sharply. She had a feeling that Yumi never experienced something like that before, and did the exact same thing to Yumi's right nipple. Yumi whimpered and moaned lightly.

She slowly made her way down Yumi's body, making a trail of kisses, until she got to Yumi's thighs. It was then that Lisa slowly moved back up, licking and kissing her way to Yumi's pussy. She liked how Yumi was reacting, and slowly ran her tongue along Yumi's labia. Yumi moaned loudly, and bucked her hips, pushing herself more against Lisa's tongue. Lisa then turned her attention to Yumi's clit, playing with it, rolling her tongue around it, and gently sucking on it, driving the Asian girl wild. Yumi was grasping at the bed sheets, moaning loudly, even louder than she could remember herself moaning before. There was just something about being watched the way she was that suddenly turned her on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.