Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

With Lisa's help, Yumi found her way back up to where Maddie and the others were. She explaining that she was exploring the caves, and fell down, causing her glasses to break. Neither her or Lisa actually mentioned what happened, and figured it was better if it stayed that way. After their time on the beach, while they waited for the bus, Yumi could hear the girls talking about something, but they were talking so softly that she couldn't hear them very well. After a few short minutes, Yumi watched as the girls came walking over, and suddenly felt nervous, when they sat down next to her. "As you know, we've been reluctant to tell you about this party." Maddie started off saying. "But, we can see that you really want to know about it. So here's the skinny." Roxy said, and Yumi looked between the three girls. "The whole reason why we're not sure about telling you is because of what kind of party it is." Roxy said.

"It's called a Release Restraints Rave." Lisa started explaining. "Only a few people are invited, only because of what goes on." She went on to say. "I'm not sure I understand." Yumi said, and the girls looked at each other, before looking back at her. "Let's just say that there's quite a few things that go on at the party, that you would usually never find happening in Temptation." Maddie told her. "Quite a bit of sex for one." She said, and Yumi turned a shade of pink. "Oh..." She said softly. "And it's not restricted to your age group also." Lisa said softly. "Only teenagers and adults are usually at these kinds of parties, and most times they have masks, so you can't really tell who's who." Yumi thought about it for a minute, then looked around. "Wait. If you can't tell who's who, then you don't know who you're ... You know..." She said, and the girls nodded. "Pretty much the point." Roxy told her. Yumi figured it was kind of a stupid observation.

"Were any of you planning on going?" Yumi asked, and watched as the girls looked at each other. "Well, we were invited to go." Maddie said, and Yumi kind of understood why they were trying to keep it a secret from her. "We weren't sure if you were ready for something like this." Maddie said, and Yumi nodded. "I understand. You should have just told me." She said, and smiled lightly. The rest of the day seemed to breeze by for Yumi, and before she knew it, it was almost close to dinner. With Paul still at practice, Jacob still at work, and Maddie and her mom running to the market, Yumi figured that she would go and take a shower, then rest up before dinnertime. As she stepped into the shower, Yumi wondered if there was someone she could go to, to repair her glasses, and got lost in her own thoughts, and never heard the front door closing.

Jacob Walker was your normal, 9 to 5 businessman, going from work, to home, and back to work pretty much every day. He was a bit surprised to walk through his front door, to find no one at home. He figured everyone was out, and walked upstairs to change. About that time, Yumi had just finished her bath, and was just walking across to her room, not bothering with a towel. It was about that time, that she ran into Jacob, who reached the top of the stairs. Yumi blushed heavily, when she noticed the older man standing in front of her. "Um, hello." She said softly, then wished that she had grabbed a towel after all. She felt like a deer in headlights, standing naked in front of the man that had welcomed her into his house. "I'm so sorry. I didn't think anyone was home. I probably should have announced that I was here." Jacob said, and Yumi shook her head.

She looked down in embarrassment. She wasn't sure of what really to say, but suddenly noticed the rather large tent in the front of Jacob's pants. She couldn't help but stare for a bit, which made Jacob realize what she was looking at. "Oh! I'm sorry." He said, and Yumi shook her head. "It's okay." She said softly. It was an awkward moment, even more so, when Yumi got on her knees in front of Jacob, and undid his zipper. "Yumi! What are you doing?" Jacob said, a bit shocked. "Its okay. I mean, this is my fault right?" She asked, and stroked his cock gently, as she pulled it out of his pants. Jacob shivered a bit. The only one that ever touched his penis was his wife, and even at that, it seemed lately that she had little time for him. But here he was, with this young, teenage girl playing with his cock like it was something she did every day.

Yumi gently played and kissed Jacob's hard cock. She wasn't surprised that it was a bit bigger in length than Paul's, but that probably was the last thing on her mind at the moment. As she put her lips around the older man's cock, she looked up at him, and was happy that he was enjoying everything that she was doing. As she started to bob her head back and forth, Yumi continued to look up at Jacob, who had his eyes closed, and his mouth hanging wide open. Jacob couldn't believe what was going on. He put his hands on Yumi's head, and started to thrust his hips, pushing more of his cock into the Asian girl's mouth. He hadn't had a good blowjob in so long, that he almost didn't care that it was the teenage visitor that was staying with them down on her knees, instead of his own wife. Jacob couldn't hold back anymore. He held onto Yumi's head, as he came down her thoat, and not once did Yumi complain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.