Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

It was a week later, and Yumi was happy that she wasn't having any of her "episodes". She was starting to enjoy her time in Temptation, and even accepted Maddie's invitation to the lake, although she wasn't that keen about the little two piece bathing suit that Maddie picked out. Yumi was surprised about how large the lake was. She was expecting something almost man-made, but just the large size, and how natural everything looked, Yumi just assumed that the town was made around it. As they got closer, Maddie explained how there were little caves inside the rock cliffs, which got Yumi curious. "People go down there to have sex you know." Maddie whispered into her ear, and Yumi blushed heavily. "What ever you're doing, stop. You're scaring the poor girl." Yumi and Maddie both heard Roxy say, and Maddie stuck her tongue out at her friend.

As they got off the bus, Yumi felt the breeze rush through her hair, and was suddenly reminded of home. She noticed Roxy and Maddie walking down towards the beach, and started to follow them, wondering if there was some way she could sneak away to go check out the rock cliffs. At first, it was like any other beach day. Playing in the water, tanning on the beach, and of course, getting hit on by boys. Yumi blushed a little, when one of them tried to hit on her. As shy as she felt, she knew that it was her perfect chance to get away, and while Maddie and Roxy were talking to the boys, she excused herself, only to make her way down the beach, out of sight of her friends, and over to where the cliff side was. She giggled a little, feeling a bit devilish for leaving her friends behind to deal with the onslaught of boys.

Yumi was surprised about how natural the cliffs were. There were points where people could dive off into the water, or just sit around and watch the lake, but, as Maddie mentioned earlier, it was the little caves that had Yumi curious. The first one she walked into led into another larger cavern, which had it's own reservior of water, creating a lake inside the lake so to say. Yumi giggled like a little girl with a new toy, as she climbed over some rocks, only to find a small hole in the cave wall that led to another cavern. As petite and agile as she was, Yumi had no problem making it through the hole. She found herself overlooking another small cavern, and assumed that there was another way into it, by the looks of it. It was then that she heard the familiar sounds of two people having sex. Yumi blushed and thought about what Maddie had told her. Of course, it would be her luck to find someone doing it on the beach.

Laying down on her little overlook, Yumi peered down into the sand, and saw two bodies. The girl, slim, with a round ass, and firm looking tits, was riding the cock of what seemed like a older, more mature man, and Yumi only guessed that they snuck away for a little sex on the beach. From her little vantage point, Yumi could see enough of what was going on to make herself excited. She could feel a bit of dampness between her legs, and as much as she wanted to stop snooping on the couple, she just couldn't help but watch. She could barely hear the girl's moans, as she found herself running her hands over her chest, feeling how hard her own nipples were. She didn't know why she was so turned on, but soon, she found herself with her hands in her bikini bottom, running slowly over her clit and labia.

Yumi could hear the moaning from the girl down below, and got even more turned on. She continued to play with herself, biting her lip as to not to make any noise, and found herself turning on her back, just so she could make herself more comfortable. The sounds of the girl moaning, and just the images that ran through her head made Yumi come close to her own orgasm, arching herself as she got even more close. It was then that she realized what she was doing, and told herself that she needed to leave, before she got caught. Figuring she could just jump into the water later, Yumi tried to leave without making any noise, but stumbled over a rock. Yumi could just watch as her glasses fell off, and went down the rocks, making noise as they fell. It was then that she heard everything go silent.

"Is someone there?" She heard, and panicked. She froze in place, and wondered if she was in trouble. "Um, hello?" Yumi called out, and stood up slowly. Without her glasses, she couldn't see where the couple was, and started to look for them. "What are you doing here?" She heard, and noticed a small path that she could climb down to look for her glasses. "I was kinda exploring the caves, and lost my glasses." She explained, and wondered why the woman's voice she was hearing was familiar to her. Yumi started looking around the area where her glasses fell, and could hear someone walking over to her, and hoped that they weren't mad. "I'm sorry! I'll leave as soon as I find my glasses." Yumi said, and looked up at the girl that approached her. It took her awhile to realize it, but under the long hair that stuck to her sweaty body, Yumi finally realized who it was.

"You. Of all people it could be it had to be you." She heard the girl say, and cowered back a little. "Hi, um, Lisa right?" She asked, and Lisa cocked her head to the side. "You act like you don't remember me." She said. "You look a little different from the way you look in school." Yumi said, and squinted her eyes a little. She could barely make out a slight red to Lisa's cheeks, and looked around. She wondered who the man was that she was with, but couldn't see as far as a few feet in front of her. It didn't bother her that Lisa was naked, but it did bother her that she couldn't find her glasses. "As soon as I find my glasses then I'll leave." Yumi said, and looked around. Lisa just sighed, and looked also. Sighing, Lisa walked over and picked them up from the rocks they landed on. "Here." She said, and handed them back to Yumi.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.