Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

The girl sat nervously, looking out through the plate glass windows of the small airport, wondering to herself if being in an exchange program was a good idea or not. From what the girl could see, the town she landed in was small, almost non existent on the map, but yet, apparently offered a learning experience that was unlike anything ever known. She sighed a little, nervously picking at her long, black hair, something that she told herself that she would stop doing. Hidden behind thin glasses were soft, brown eyes, staring at a large clock that sat on a wall across the way from her. She sighed again, wondering if the person she was waiting for was just late, or had forgotten about her. Fixing her skirt, the young woman stood up, stretched, and pondered the thought of maybe waiting outside for her ride, seeing as there wasn't anyone that was coming for her in there.

"Excuse me? Are you Yumiko Asagiri?" She heard someone say in Japanese, and turned around. She was a bit startled by an older man standing behind her, looking her up and down, like she was some prize that he just won. "Yes?" She replied in English, surprising the man. "I'm Jacob Walker. I'm sorry that I didn't get her earlier to pick you up. Have you been waiting long?" The man asked. Yumiko studied the man for a good minute, before shaking her head. He seemed like he was in his late 30's, early 40's, but not that you could tell. He had dark brown hair, brown eyes sitting behind glasses, almost like hers, and a rather "chiseled" look about him. Yumiko just figured that he worked out or something. Being only about 5' 3", Yumiko made a mental note about how come she couldn't have been 5' 10" or 5' 11" like Jacob was. "Have you waited long Yumiko?" Jacob asked, and picked up her bags.

"Oh. Not at all. And please. Call me Yumi." She replied. Granted, she had been waiting half an hour, but that she figured, was besides the point. "My daughter, Madison, has been dying to meet you. Unfortunately, she's still in school. She won't be home until after 3." Jacob said. "My son too. He'll be home late after school. He's on the soccer team." He said, and Yumi nodded. "What exactly brought you to want to pick a small place like Temptation for your schooling Yumi?" Jacob asked. "It seemed like a nice place when someone described it, so I thought it might be nice to study here." Yumi replied. She decided to leave out the part about someone warning her that the town of Temptation had almost a lack of rules, if anything, and that there were strange rumors about why it was so isolated. "Oh. I see. Well, I'm happy to open up my home to you. I hope that you'll fit in." Jacob said. "I hope so too." Yumi told herself.

Jacob continued to "lecture" Yumi about Temptation. It was surprisingly enough, blocked off to anyone that didn't live there, for certain reasons that Jacob didn't feel comfortable talking about at the moment. He also went on to explain to Yumi that she'll be a bit shocked, the first few times in town. "You could say it's part nudist colony, but that would be kind of pushing it." He joked. Yumi blushed slightly. It wasn't that she was uncomfortable, she was just surprised about such a place. Especially a whole town. As they drove back into town, the first thing that Yumi noticed was the large, almost castle like walls that cut off the town from the rest of the world. "Temptation was made as a safe haven. A place that people could go to get away from normal life, and live the way they want to live. But, even we draw the line somewhere." Jacob said, and Yumi nodded, saying that she understood, even though she didn't.

The first part after the gates were basically warehouses, and Jacob explained that that was the only place that everyone had to obey the rules, be clothed, etc, etc. That was the forefront of the town, and anyone that came across Temptation by accident, would think that it was just some sort of manufacturing plant or something to that effect. "The town prides itself on it's privacy, so we try not to let in just any old person." Jacob said, but as much as she tried, Yumi just couldn't get used to the idea. She only hoped that school here would be someone "normal" in the sense. As soon as the warehouses ended, the town began. At least to Yumi. It was almost like those scenes that she saw in different American movies and television, except for the small amount of naked people running around. "Even the children?" She asked, and Jacob nodded. "Yes. But, don't worry. The law around here is strict to anyone that tries to harm a child." He said, and Yumi wondered what that meant. But, other than that, everything was almost as Yumi thought it would be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.