All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 56

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

With Bejahwa sprawled out in a satisfied state I spent a little time kissing and teasing on her goodies and then got up and replaced my clothing. I helped her up to sit beside me for a while and I hugged around on her and kept up contact with her naked flesh. It was some worth keeping contact with too.

Suddenly I heard the new front door slam into place and we looked that way. There was an even larger contingent of male spear toters at the door and almost at once they began banging at the barrier with their spears. Soon they noticed they were only breaking their spear points against it and it seemed to make them even madder.

At first it seemed a little strange since we could clearly hear them yelling toward us and it was apparent Bejahwa could understand what they were saying. She started talking back to them and before long it was obvious she was telling them chapter and verse exactly how the cow ate the cabbage. They weren't deterred though and kept yelling back.

Suddenly I had a lucid thought and called all my uptime girls over and let them know what I was about to try. They agreed and so I spoke to the room as I had before and asked the door to raise enough to let one of the crowd in.

The door raised a little and one of them got down and started under. As soon as he was in the door went right back down. I went over and helped him up and then began wailing on his ass. First I jerked his spear out of his hands and then I shared a solid left jab to his nose and then let him have an underhand right right to his bread basket.

He lost his wind of course and bent over nearly double. I didn't see any need to stop now and so I started educating him in the manly art of self-defense. His ears weren't the only thing I boxed though as I beat the ever loving shit out of him with my fist. Finally I hit him in the head so hard it knocked him out and as he lay at my feet I pushed him back up against the magic door with them and as he came to rest against it the door raised up a little and Bejahwa and my other women helped me push him outside under it.

The ones on the other side came to their senses then and pulled him free just before the door shut itself again and we could see them trying to revive him.

He came around in a few minutes and he took one look back toward us inside and then got to his feet and walked away with a rather determined pace.

He had been one of the larger men out there but he wasn't the very biggest. I called for the door to let one more in and sure enough the largest of the bunch was down and crawling under this time.

I helped him up too once he was inside and apparently he'd thought he was going to get the best of me. He tried a roundhouse haymaker from the get go and I merely ducked under it and went to work on his middle with both fist. He was knocked windless almost at once and it was all I could do to keep from kicking him once he was down. I didn't though and I decided he was done for and pushed him back against the door and soon it raised a little and we pushed him out.

The rest outside were impressed by now and when they got the last victim to pay attention he just got to his feet and walked off too. I noticed none of the rest wanted a dose by now since the door remained up and none of them tried to crawl under. They all turned around to follow the last one who'd been inside then.

As I watched then mosey off I noticed some more of the bison were grazing close by outside so I went back and retrieved the Barret I'd procured on my last trip uptime. It had only been boresighted but I figured it would do well enough out to a hundred yards and I took it up and walked out toward the bison.

When I thought I was close enough I shot four of the bison and the aim point seemed perfect for this range and when I spied another rhino I cashed its chips in too. The ones leaving had turned toward the sound to watch and I pointed to them and then shot four more bison and indicated they were for them as well as I could.

They were amazed and ran to the bunch I'd shot for them right away. Meanwhile Jerrilyn, Selene and the other women had come out to see what I was making all the noise about. I hitched the team to our wagon then and we loaded up and went to fetch my kills.

It was a bitch loading them, especially the rhino, but we eventually got them in the wagon and returned to the cave to do our thing to the meat.

There was so much to do now the women even let me help and I pretty much disregarded everything else as I cut and chopped, mostly at Bejahwa's direction.

Things were going pretty well until Jerrilyn came up leading two auburn haired beauties and one blue eyed blond I hadn't noticed with us before. It took a while to get their stories, but with Bejahwa listening and talking to Jerrilyn I finally got the word.

These three had been the mates of other men I had killed a day or two ago. Franco had claimed them even though everyone knew they should rightfully go to me. It was just the luck of the draw, but Franco had been the first one under the door today. The one I'd beaten the coon dog shit out of. Apparently when he'd walked off later it was to go and tell Ricca, Jalana, and Junetta they were to rustle their leaves over to my place.

Oh what a happy reunion we had once we were finished dealing with the dead meat from today's hunting.

I was fucked completely out after tending to all my mates tonight. It was no wonder since not only didn't I know every one of their names, I didn't even have a solid count of them. Still, Bejahwa stayed up late talking to the latest arrivals and I finally decided I'd have to find out whatever it was she was learning at breakfast the next morning.

They had all rocked me to sleep and I did a workman like job of staying that way until the sunlight came streaming in through our magic door the next morning.

Soon enough we were enjoying breakfast and after she'd finished Bejahwa shared what she'd learned. There were three more young lovelies at their old camp who should rightfully be mine. Apparently the largest man there had cabbaged onto them and made them stay as more mates for him.

Apparently it was scandalous behavior, as had been Franco's, but since he was the camp's leader he'd got it done.

Everyone started talking then and even though I couldn't understand most of what they were saying I was sure they'd think less of me if I let this stand.

After we'd finished eating I called for Jerrilyn, Selene, and Bejahwa to come with me. Bejahwa was only armed with a sharp tipped lance but my other girls carried pistols, rifles, and shotguns with plenty of ammunition. I hitched our wagon and we loaded up. Bejahwa furnished directions and we made it to their camp within an hour.

I let Bejahwa shout out our business in camp from the back of the wagon, and Junto, the camps leader, came forward doing their version of ranting and raving. He was ok until he picked up a rock and hurled it toward Bejahwa. This pissed me right off, and so I pulled a Super Blackhawk and hurled a little lead his way. I did for each of his shoulders right off the bat and then, since he remained standing somehow I shot out his left knee. He didn't remain standing after that trick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.