All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 55

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 55 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I was busily watching the women working and marveling at what they accomplished. A little later I considered what killing the men would lead to. No doubt they were only and advance party from some other group, and if all the women I'd gained lately were any sign I figured the group would be a large one.

Suddenly the whole business with the door came back to me. It was apparent something or someone was listening to us. I got a feeling we had been shepherded around from the get go, or at least for the last few months. We had been moved the first time and had gained the traveling hill with the large cave in it. Surely it wasn't just an accident. Later we had improved the hill, or at least the cave, and then it had been used to transport us here.

Things were getting curiouser and curiouser as they went along. Somehow we had acquired a giant spatial and temporal displacement hill. It was as if we had been provided the hill and cave for our use moving around in time and space. After my discovery of someone or something actually listening to us I was fairly stumped.

It also made me wonder if this was more of the same thing which had let me see the other cards when I was playing poker. To me it seemed something had latched onto me and discovered I was busily equipping myself for just such an adventure and had decided to provide a means for me to gather more and more money so I could buy more and more things to take along with me. Then they had provided this cave in the hill to make our travels even easier.

I was into a daydreaming mode now, or I considered myself in one. I slipped over toward the big table, but before I sat down I poured myself another cup of coffee. I had a feeling I was onto something and I wanted to sit and think about it for a while anyway. I noticed Jerrilyn and Selene glancing at me a few minutes later, but they didn't approach and merely kept up what they were working on. I kept up my thinking.

It finally occurred to me I might be able to exert a little control over our circumstances. It was obvious, since the actions of the door, that we were being watched and attended -- to some extent at least. It made me wonder if I had even more control. I just didn't know, but I thought I knew how to find out.

Tonight, at bedtime, I would ask the ceiling to take us home for a couple of days. If a storm blew up and took us back I'd know more about things. I could also make a few better preparations for dealing with the situation here and we could pick up some clothes for the new women. They didn't especially need more clothes since the things they had made were serviceable, but I could see where it would be handier. It would help a lot for them to have some socks and boots.

I had another little plan stirring in the back of my head too, but it could wait until tomorrow. I'd put it into play if we were able to get home tonight.

My three young servers had come around and they were trying to retrieve my coffee mug without disturbing me. When I noticed I passed it to one of them and pulled the next closest into my lap. She was surprised, but turned into an enthusiastic participant when I began kissing her and fondling her goodies.

Men are such pigs, but it hit me at once that my servers at least, didn't mind at all. She kissed me back as best she could without training and she cooed and giggled while I played with her titties and then slid my hand up under her animal skin skirt. Of course there were no panties in the way and I had a finger up her and her hips rocking before the coffee mug came back.

I extracted my finger and hand to take a sip and the one I had captured vacated my lap. No matter, the other two were still close so I pulled the one who'd gone for the coffee aboard and kissed her soundly between sips. She happened to have the biggest titties of the three and I'm afraid I was tempted to give them a light mauling while I sat there and wished for a cigarette about two feet long.

I guess Jerrilyn had enjoyed all of this she could stand, because she came over to talk to me.

"What? Did you decide to take a fuck break in the middle of the day?" she asked, but her tone was more jovial than angry.

"No. The fondling just sort of slipped up on me with these three standing around at my beck and call. What's the deal with them anyway? They seem to hang around me in case they can do something for me."

"They're Bejahwa's idea. She assigned them to do whatever they're doing for you and they all seemed to be happy over the job. We quizzed her about it and the best we could understand out of her jabber told us she thought you were much too important a man to have to step and fetch for yourself. From your last little stunts it looks like they're also here to make sure your dick doesn't get too hard without someone to give it attention being handy," Jerrilyn said, and then gave me a big grin.

"Sounds thoughtful. I wonder if they know about blowjobs?"

"Well if they don't we can teach them right now. Turn around and sit the other way on the bench," she said.

"When I did she shucked off her clothes, knelt on the carpet in front of me, and started rummaging around in my crotch. It only took seconds for her to locate the buttons of my fly, but then again, I had to remove my gunbelt and lift my ass off the seat to let her get my pants and drawers down in good order.

My three serving girls were amazed, but watching closely by now. Jerrilyn popped my cock knob into her mouth and commenced slurping. She gave me a good one-pass treatment and then took her mouth off to signal the others to watch even more closely. As soon as she was sure they were paying attention she resumed her work, but she didn't finish it.

She had me more than interested though and I joined in enough to lean forward and palm both of her magnificent titties. I could tell she was getting some mileage out of showing off, because her nipples were at full attention when I began tweaking them as she sucked me.

Soon enough she relinquished her place and pulled the next one in line over in front of me. She made motions to her teeth and then shook her head in what I hoped was the universal signal for don't bite the dick you're sucking then she signaled for the girl to get down to business.

It was a novelty to feel a tentative mouth enclosing my dick and I'll have to admit it was a turn on. Like many novices though, she only sucked gently and barely moved her head up and back at all. Jerrilyn noticed at once, got the girl's attention, and pantomimed moving her head up and back while sticking her tongue out and wiggling it all around.

The trainee caught onto the notion right away and soon her tongue was giving my dick a going over to do any of them proud, while she moved her mouth up and down my shaft with excellent results. Then Jerrilyn showed her how to use her hand to tease my balls during the process.

The girl's first dick sucking was getting good to me by now and Jerrilyn tried to prepare her for what was about to happen. She got the idea over better than I thought she had, because when my dick exploded, the girl seemed to try coaxing more come out of me at the last. She even gave my nutbag a gentle squeeze while I was exploding into her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.