All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 46

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

After I finished showing off my horsemanship, the girls, including Nadla, started cooking. They included her in the business of cooking tonight and she seemed to catch on to some of it at least. She was still mystified by the things they were cooking since she had no concept of storing food in the refrigerated enclosure, but she seemed to accept it and she also knew all about cooking over an open fire.

They threw her a curve again when they made up some biscuits and put them in the oven they placed over the fire, but she was pleased with the results just like I was.

The beans were another mystery for Nadla, especially when she saw where they came from. The cans were certainly a novelty for her and I got the notion she'd never had beans before when she ate them. She dug in though and finally had something to use her fork on. She still seemed a little uncomfortable to be eating with me, but she got over it soon enough.

When it came time for bed she had no trouble adjusting to stripping off completely naked and joining right in. The girls maneuvered her around until she was piled right up against me and one of them, Selene I think, showed her how to take hold of my dick and urge it on. Nadla was a little shy about taking hold of it, but she did after a few seconds and she handled it gently which was a great relief for me.

Apparently Christine decided Nadla needed to see what went on before she participated so she took her spot above me and then lowered herself down onto my dick to give me a good cowgirl ride. Nadla was spellbound at the whole process and she seemed especially fascinated when I began handling Christine's titties and playing with her nipples. She seemed impressed with Christine's squealing right at the end too.

Selene took a turn next, but she rolled to her back and encouraged me between her legs. I did a lot of kissing from the top down and when it got good to me I did some serious stroking and made a good bit of noise grunting and groaning myself.

Nadla had her own temperature up before we were done and she took a hint from Jerrilyn and worked her head in to take a few licks on my dick while they were reviving it.

When I was hard again it seemed time to initiate Nadla to the fun and when I pulled her to me she didn't resist. Soon enough she was lying on her back with her legs spread and mine between them. I took some time to nibble on her small nipples and she must have liked it a lot because it started her wiggling and squirming beneath me.

I took hold of my dick to put it where it belonged and I found a hymen in my way. I wasn't going to let that stop me though and as I gave it a little pressure it went away with only a slight jerk from Nadla. Like most virgins she realized she had a dick up her now and she seemed to take right to it.

I'm not sure what caused it, but Nadla's tunnel felt like it was clenching around my pole all the way down. She was all for the deed though since she held on tightly and hugged me to her while I fucked away at her box. She even rapidly got into fucking back up at me and before long her legs were wrapped around my waist and she was pumping for the long haul.

She didn't know how to act when I put my lips to hers and kissed her, but when I shot my tongue into her mouth she toyed with it with hers for a couple of minutes and then she began to suck on it. Close enough. She could tell when I was about to go off and she clenched even harder on my dick and pulled me closer with her arms and legs. It was as if she knew exactly what this was for and she wanted to make sure she got the full benefit.

She must have because she became almost frantic to pump against me shortly and when I blew my wad up her she really gripped me tightly and then her insides seemed to move in a rhythm as she obviously got off big time. Later she sank back into the bed and fluttered off into lala land for a couple of minutes. She was smiling and petting at me when she came back though and I got the feeling I'd been everything she had expected. She held me tight for several minutes and kept a big smile on her face.

She made sure to stay right beside me for the rest of the activities. She wasn't being proprietary, but she kept near me and even petted and caresses the other women as I drilled for their oil. I was surprised that I was able to tend to every one of them before I gave out for the night and we all ended up sleeping piled on top of each other.

Nadla was first up and dressed the next morning and she was pacing near the entrance of the cave early. She kept looking outside and moving around to get different angles on her line of vision. As soon as I was dressed I joined her and she started trying to point out something to me. I couldn't see much of anything and so I returned to the tent, scrounged around and found two pairs of binoculars and went back.

She looked at me strangely when she saw me using a pair of them. I stopped looking and showed her how to use them and then turned her loose and looked again myself. I was gazing around in the general direction she was and suddenly she yelped, took the binoculars away from her eyes, and started jabbering something to me.

I started a section-by-section examination of the area she'd been looking at and soon saw what she was going on about. There were other people out there and they were looking around trying to see what had killed the men on the ground. A couple of them were also examining the funeral pyre we'd made yesterday.

Christine and Selene joined us nearly at once and they tried to get Nadla to settle down and try to communicate instead of just jabbering in her own language. I wished them good luck and concentrated on the men we had discovered approaching. One thing I noticed was the necklace on the seeming leader. It contained several large teeth strung together.

"Jerrilyn, could you come look at this," I asked her.

She came over and I showed her the binoculars and pointed out the group of men there. She took over, gave them a good look, and then turned back to me.

"You've surely got enough teeth to put him in his place if we could make a necklace quickly," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.