All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 42

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

All the girls and I went back to Olivia's house as soon as we closed the store. They got together and cooked a big supper and I ate the biggest portion of course.

"Now, Tommy, don't stuff yourself too full. I know I've been a naughty girl today and I'm sure I saw Lindsay doing a little of the same. I'm sure we're going to need another treatment just like the one yesterday," Carolyn said, while we were eating our pie.

"Me too, Tommy, me too," Kahlila said, and before you know it they'd all confessed to being naughty during the day. Even Hope and Charity seemed to want in on the vicious punishment tonight.

"Well, do tell. I don't guess any of you have been naughty enough to need a spanking?" I asked, but they all quickly swore they hadn't been.

At least they thought we all needed a good hot bath before we got started and they pulled the bathtub into the kitchen from the closet where it was stored and started heating water right away.

I'll have to say I liked bath time at Olivia's house even better than the shower in the shower trailers. They put me in the tub first and then they all gathered around to wash me by hand. It was inspiring, especially since they all got naked before they started and they pulled me out of the tub sporting a brand-new hard-on. I just watched the rest of the baths while I was dripping dry and it didn't do a thing to diminish my condition.

We all retired to Olivia's bedroom as soon as everyone was dry and I commenced getting them wet again, but it was mostly in one particular spot. Olivia had made provisions for slicking things up even more than the night before when she brought a tin of lard to the party and she liberally applied it to Jerrilyn's pucker since Jerrilyn had the honor of being first in line.

As I slid my dick up her backdoor I wondered if we hadn't brought some baby oil along with us, but since it felt so good the way it was I just slid it on in and started pumping. Hell, it was their asses after all and if one of the others wanted some baby oil they could mention it at least. None of them did and a good time was had by all. Even Hope and Charity made it through their ordeal and they were both begging for more before I was even through.

I was up and at 'em early the next morning and I didn't wake a single one of them getting my clothes on and getting out of the house. I walked down to the jail and Ben had the coffee brewing already and he said breakfast would probably be delivered in just a minute.

Sure enough the same boy came over with the morning offering today, but it was a hell of a lot better than yesterday's initial servings. I didn't say anything, but I did dig in as soon as he left.

"The food sure perked up since yesterday, Ben," I said.

"What did you expect after you sent him off with a double-eagle. They don't charge but a quarter for a big breakfast like he brought you the second time yestidy. You can see he loaded my plate down too. Besides, he'll be bringing eight breakfasts before long for the prisoners and their deal pays them for each meal they deliver to prisoners.

"Besides, you're a genuine hero in town today after breaking up the bank robbery like you did, and you even brought 'em all in for later hanging. Hell, you'd be hard pressed to find any merchant in town who'd admit your shit stinks now. They're busy thinking about the money they'll make on the hanging days," Ben said.

"I expected to get a few people into town to see the hangings, but I didn't realize it would be such a big thing," I said.

"Hell, the judge said we'd probably get over a thousand people here to watch the big one. He even had the printer make up some handbills and the merchants paid six men to take 'em to other towns and spread the word."

"Well, it'll be good for other folks to see justice in action," I said.

"Hey, you ain't turning politician on me are you? That's sounds just like something the judge would say."

"Nope. The only thing I want to do with a politician involves a gallows and a good stout rope if I could catch a crooked one at it."

After I finished breakfast I went back to the store and things were busy already. It was only now I realized the original hanging was on for today. It was happening just before lunch and there were customers in for a few things before the time got short.

Lindsay was helping a young girl shop for something and she called me over and introduced me.

"Tommy, this is, Sarah Sue Simmons, and she needs a little help on fitting this garment. Would you be a dear and make sure it's right?" she asked me.

Sarah Sue Simmons looked to be around fourteen, but it was a very mature looking fourteen if her titties had anything to do with it. Lindsay led us to the dressing room, handed me the garment in question, and I led Sarah Sue into the new dressing room annex where the bed was now placed. There were also a couple of mirrors around.

I unfolded the garment she needed help with and it looked like a lacy black corset to me. I turned to Sarah Sue and she was already taking her dress off. Her titties sprang free when she finished with her buttons and I couldn't keep my hands off them. From the low crooning she made in her throat while I played I got the hint Sarah Sue didn't want me to keep my hands off.

She was dressed ever so practically for trying on clothes, since she didn't have a stitch on under her dress. Her brown bush looked oh so tidy when she got her dress completely off and she started in right away helping me off with my pants. She was fascinated with my dick when she got it out.

"Oh golly. I had no idea it'd be so big and long. It's ever so much bigger than Jimmy's was," she said, and then blushed over what she'd revealed.

"Don't worry a bit about it Sarah Sue. I'm sure it'll fit just fine," I said, and then pulled her to me for kissing and fondling.

Sarah Sue was ripe for the plucking and she was blazing after just a little manual stimulation. When I got her on her back on the bed she was surprised when my tongue found her unopened slit and so was I. I vowed it wouldn't be in that condition when I turned her loose.

She seemed a little confused when I pushed her back to lie on the bed and even more so as I played with her titties and moved between her legs. She was burning up for it though and she jerked and twitched every time my dickhead grazed across her love lips.

"Are you really going to do it to me, Tommy?" she asked.

"Unless you tell me no quickly I am," I said.

"I should have brought my mother in here with me. She always said she wanted to be there with me when I did it the first time," she said.

"Maybe she can be in here when we do it the second time," I said, and used my hand to line up my dick and then I pushed it in.

"Oh, that stung," she said, but she didn't complain as I pushed it the rest of the way up her and she was all for it when I pulled back and pushed in for a full stroke.

Sarah Sue took to fucking like the proverbial duck and in no time she had her bare heels drumming against my ass and was begging for more. I gave her all I had and then spunked her good at the last. She fainted dead away and I could hear a slight knocking on the door just then.

I opened it a crack and could see a grown woman who looked a lot like Sarah Sue trying to look in. I opened the door, grabbed her hand, and pulled her on into the room with me. She looked like she wanted to protest, but I pulled her to me for some serious kissing and I felt her arms go around me to hug me closer as I sent my tongue into her mouth to get acquainted.

I had both my hands full of the bigger titties of Sarah Sue's mother when Sarah Sue spoke up from the bed.

"Oh Momma, I'm so glad you came in. He said he'd do it to me again when you got her so you could watch and make sure I was doing it right," she said.

I was busily working on Momma's buttons in seconds and she spoke up.

"But why are you taking my dress off?"

"I want you to know for sure I'm doing it right and the best way I can show you is by doing it to you before I do it to Sarah Sue again," I said.

"Oh, that makes sense," she said, and helped me get her dress off.

Momma's titties were bigger than Sarah Sues and her hips were wider too, along with her ass cheeks being just a bit more prominent. She looked like a candidate for a dog fuck to me and I put her hands on the bed and got behind her to shove it in. It surprised her at first, but her only complaint was that she couldn't see if we were doing it right.

"Look in the mirrors," I said, and pounded harder while I reached around and took both her big swinging titties in hand.

"Oh God, I see, and it looks so nasty, but it feels so good. You have a long one and it's hitting spots my husband can't reach. Good spots too," she said, and she now had a death grip on the coverlet her daughter had just bled on.

What she said made me think though and at once I came up with a spot I didn't think her husband had been reaching. I moved my hand down to where we were joined and thank goodness she was making plenty of oil. I caught some and smeared it down in her ass crack to her pucker and then did it again, and again.

Once I had her nice and slippery back there I eased a finger up the back chute and it got her attention big time. She was panting like a steam train when I pulled my dick out of her and slipped it up her other hole. She sucked in her breath sharply and then said, "Yes, that's it. Oh, yes, do it like that."

Hell, I was eager to please so I kept right on doing it like that. Meanwhile I put a hand to her bush and rubbed hell out of her clitty. She was about ready to pull her hair out when she got off and I was more than ready to deposit my load up her ass. We fell into a heap when she got her cookies, mostly because the strength left her arms and they were the only things holding us up.

She was a babbling wreck by now, but at least she was babbling lowly. I got down and licked her pussy clean and since I didn't smell shit I licked her ass clean too. While I was down there I gave her magnificent ass cheeks a few small bites for the hell of it.

Damn, I was tired by now and I lay down on the bed beside Sarah Sue to catch my breath. Apparently Momma wanted to return some of the licking favors on me and she had my dick back up to snuff in no time. Sarah Sue was squirming around some so I pulled her up onto me and invited her to have a seat on my pole. She seemed to like it fine and I was ever so glad to let her do all the work while I concentrated on playing with her nipples, twisting and pinching them until she howled.

After she fucked herself to another come on me I thought it was about time for the session to be over and so I poured some water into the basin that had been provided and carefully washed the two pussies I'd just had the use of and then helped them on with their clothes. Sara Sue looked even more desirable in her corset, but I was trying to get them headed the other way by now. I washed the slobber and pussy oil off my dick after they left and then put my own clothes back on.

I walked out of the dressing room and made my way to the kitchen area where I poured myself a cup of coffee. I considered my duty done for the day, and besides, it was getting close to time for the hanging festivities. Jerrilyn cured my relaxation soon enough though when she brought a really pretty young girl over to meet me.

"Tommy, this is Crystal Calhoun, the judge's daughter. She's been away in San Antonio at school and she just happened to get back home in time for the hanging. Would you help her with her fitting?" Jerrilyn asked me, and I wanted to jump and shout and say "Hell Yes."

Crystal seemed just a little embarrassed to be trying on what she was trying on. I could see she was holding one of he corsets like Sarah Sue had just purchased and I made sure we retreated to the rear most dressing room.

Crystal started explaining that she thought she could do things by her lonesome when I pulled her to me and gave her a French kiss special since they seemed to get such good results in this day and age. It worked like a champ on her too and she was putty in my hands in seconds. She was delightful putty too.

Her complexion would make peaches and cream ashamed of itself and her light flaxen hair was all over her head in big artfully arranged ringlets. Her dress had a neckline that came up and wrapped around her neck and it buttoned up the back all the way. I was able to work it out by feel and so I just kept kissing her as I undid the buttons down to her waist.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.