All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 40

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I did just as Carolyn said and went out to Lindsay and told her to follow me. I led her into a bedroom near the main one and then pulled her into my arms after I had the door closed behind us. I kissed her soundly and she sighed, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me back like she meant it.

"Are you feeling lost and alone now, Lindsay?" I asked her and she said yes, but she said it so low I barely heard her.

"Don't worry about a thing. Carolyn told me you needed a man to give your life meaning and I think I've got plenty of meaning to give. Take your clothes off now and let me see the real you," I said.

It was nearly like a magic switch. She looked a hundred percent better already and the sparkle was even back in her eyes. She didn't just jump out of her clothes either. She didn't exactly do a strip tease, but she was teasing me with everything she removed and as soon as she was naked she hopped up on the bed on her hands and knees and waggled her naked ass at me.

I walked over to handle her a little and she reveled in it as I slid my hands all over her body. I checked her oil and she was making plenty -- so I slid a finger up her to get it good and wet and then used it to lube around her pretty pink anus. It was practically winking out from between her buns at me anyway.

I slapped her ass a little and then flipped her over to lay on her back while I lowered my head to feast on her plump nipples and let my hands play with anything they could reach. One of them ended up in her bush and after I located her clitty I worried the bejesus out of it and had her rocking her hips in earnest.

I was working my clothes off while I was at it and after I was naked I crawled up beside her on the bed and got on my knees, straddling her upper chest to give her a little taste of things to come. I could tell she didn't know exactly what to do, but she got the idea as I kept pushing my dickhead against her lips and soon she was working on it like it was a lollipop.

God damned, she looked hot lying there naked and dripping -- all the while sucking on my dick. I was done playing it slow in just a few minutes. I moved between her legs, and just like Carolyn, she grabbed hold of my dick and put it where it belonged. I slid up into heaven about halfway, pulled back, and then sunk it on home.

I lay pretty much still on her at first, moving my dick just a little, but mostly kissing her soundly and then taking a break to suck first one fat nipple and then the other into my mouth. I could tell I had her motor running and finally I started slow stroking her and she got into it big time right away. She knew all about getting her legs around my bucking ass and before long her ass was bucking right back at me.

When we got to the short rows I held it almost all the way up her and just stoutly slammed it back and forth, banging against her clit with my pubic bone. She went off big time before much of that and I pulled out, turned her over, and slid my slick dick up her ass while she was still coming from what I'd done to the front side. She screamed so loudly Jerrilyn and Jacky came in to see what was wrong.

"I'm just comforting the poor greiving widow, I told them."

"Well, try to comfort her a little quieter -- there are a dozen people downstairs looking at and praying over the dead man," Jacky said.

"I'll do my best, but as you can see she's the type of widow who needs a lot of comforting, and the dead man ain't going nowhere we don't carry him," I said, but they left and then Carolyn walked in.

"I just had to get a look at you shoving that big thing up mother. Oh my God, you've got it up her ass," she said, as I started stroking the back door again.

"Jesus, she looks like she loves it," Carolyn said.

"I do love it. It's so nasty and it's just the kind of punishment a naughty girl like me needs," Lindsay said.

"That's my girl," I said, and gave her a few hard strokes.

Soon enough I gave Lindsay my all and when I pulled my dick out I noticed that Carolyn was naked now too and she hopped onto the bed and gobbled my dirty dick down, licking it for all she was worth.

Soon enough it was hard again and Carolyn wanted some of the same her mother'd had. I started out up her pussy for the lubricant, but Lindsay was egging me on now.

"Yes, she's a nasty girl too, just like her Mommy. Give her some of that big old long dick like her Daddy never had for her," Lindsay said, and she kept on saying things like that.

I noticed Lindsay was doing a lot of hand work down around where we were joined, and just as I was about to get Carolyn off she spoke up.

"I've got her ass slicked up with her own juice. Be sure you do it to her just like you did me," she said, and what the hell, I always tried to give women what they wanted.

At least when I pulled out of Carolyn and rolled her over Lindsay was there to kiss her savagely and keep the screams bottled up. From the way she bucked and fought for a minute there I'm sure Carolyn was trying to scream. Her poor ass was a good bit tighter than her mother's had been, but it relaxed quite a bit when I got going good.

All's well that ends well I guess, and when I pulled out of Carolyn's back door she and her mother both were down on my dick with their lips and tongues -- licking and sucking up everything they could find.

We just rested, panting, for about ten minutes and then Selene came in and told us to come on over to the real bed. I was in showoff mode by now so I picked up Lindsay and Carolyn in my arms like some kind of naked forklift and carried them in the room to Olivia's big bed.

All of the women seemed to be on fire when we got there and I learned later that Jerrilyn had been egging them on about what I was upstairs doing to the widow and her baby daughter.

It took me damned near five hours, but I had to do the same to every one of them, except Hope and Charity. They thought their back holes were still to small for my dick and I, for one, wasn't up to arguing. I was pretty much fucked out by then.

No matter how many I plowed the night before I always seemed to wake up with a hard on. I was pretty sure it was from their habit of giving my dick a squeeze or fondle everytime they rolled over close to it during the night. Still, I made it out of bed and managed to squeeze out a piss into the chamber pot. I even found where they'd put my clothes when they moved us in. I washed off in the face bowl, dragged on my clothes, and lit out just as the sun was peaking over the horizon.

I made it to the jail house just as Ben was being served his breakfast and I turned in my order for my own. The boy who brought it over said it was way more than they were supposed to deliver to the jail and I told him I'd pay cash for it when he got it over here. I went ahead and ordered a big pot of coffee for him to bring too.

"I was just about to make a pot of coffee," Ben said.

"Relax, eat your breakfast. Let them bring the first pot," I said, and he did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.