All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 39

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Of course lunch was in session around the eating table when I made it back to the store. They wanted to know why I hadn't brought Olivia back to eat with us, and having no good excuse handy I walked right back over to the bank, took her by the hand in her office, and lead her back with me. Of course I had to explain it all on the way over, but I mostly passed it off as her need to get acquainted with my other wives.

Of course this caused confusion when we made it back since she got into a conversation with the other women and the whole sordid tale of who was a wife currently and who was going to become a wife soon came out. Nancy, Hope, and Charity were just a little put out over me assuming they would be happy to join us in the multi-marriage without the bother of me having to ask them.

What's a poor guy to do? I hit my knees and made my way around the table asking them if they would do me the honor. They all said yes and I considered the matter settled, but none of the women did. None of the soon to bes seemed to want a big wedding, but they all wanted one of some kind. Therefore, the planning was on. At least lunch was served before we all took a field trip to Olivia's house.

Great! She had a wonderfully large house and it had a big formal dining room The next weddings were planned to take place there and she admitted to them all she was no longer a virgin since just this morning. Hope and Charity admitted I'd already dipped my wick in them too and all was forgiven for no one wearing white and no significant amount of guests being invited.

I was wondering what we would do about marriage licenses, but it turned out such things were more of a luxury in the present times. Our only worry was finding a preacher to marry us. Nancy had just the man in mind and she said if we paid extra he would even promise to be cold sober when he showed up to do the deed.

All this was decided even before we got a tour of the house and it was decided by all present, except me, that we should all move into Olivia's house starting tonight. The only reason I didn't agree to things was because I wasn't asked. Nancy, Hope, Charity, and Olivia decided it would be senseless to stop living in sin with me until after the ceremony.

I was promptly sent back to the store to handle the afternoon trade while the women stayed at Olivia's house to make sure the bedroom was in shape for tonight's festivities.

Ben was holding court to an empty store when I made it back for duty, and he greeted me like a long lost life line. Apparently he had been visited by two women who had come by to do some shopping for unmentionables. They were very upset with Ben for his lack of help and they'd told him they'd be back later. I didn't know why he was so excited about me being back since I was sure I couldn't help the ladies either, but he did perk right up.

Treachery is such an ugly word and I hesitate to use it about Ben, but he took off for a drink in the saloon as soon as he saw one of the women approaching and he left me to her tender mercies.

She didn't look all that merciful, but she did appear to have some tender bits. My guess was she was in her mid thirties and she had the titties to prove it. She had come to purchase a shift and I told her I'd do my best to help her with it if she had any idea where they were kept.

She knew exactly where they were and she even knew what was behind door number two, the one which led to the dressing room where she was accustomed to trying on such delicate underwear.

She confided in me that she hadn't been able to find a proper fit since Carl had been so rudely killed and she wondered if I would help her with it. I swore to do everything I could, but I didn't realize she would need help inside the dressing room.

I could see Ben hanging around outside the front door so I accompanied her inside counting on him to keep an eye on things if someone else came by.

The dressing room was a little odd to my way of thinking since it had a full size bed in it, but I braved the dangers and went with the lady in question to be all the help I could.

She mostly needed me to unfasten her buttons which ran down the back of her dress and after I did I was delighted to see her bra accommodations were exactly like Olivia's had been -- as in nonexistent once her dress was down to her waist.

I wasn't sure what was expected of me from there on, but I have the kind of manners that don't keep me from fondling titties after they are bared in my presence. In other words, I grabbed a handful and then pulled her close for a few kisses while I was at it. Apparently it was just the kind of help old Carl had given her and I now knew exactly what the bed was doing in the dressing room. I had her dress completely off her in no time flat and she was on her back on the bed with her legs spread in practically no time.

Being the gentleman I am I took a few minutes to give her pussy a good licking from the start, but she seemed anxious to get on with things so I climbed between her shapely legs and shoved it in good and proper. I think I had more meat swinging than she expected, but she didn't complain and before you knew it we were giving the bed a good workout and her legs were wrapped around my bounding ass while I took a titty in each hand and gave her some hot kisses.

The poor dear must have been without for too long, because she fainted dead away after a particularly deep stroke and I had to finish things off without her conscious participation. No matter, I was able to get a nut since she was still hot and wet inside, where it mattered after all. She came back around while I was tidying up her pussy with my lips and tongue and she whispered encouragement all the while. She got back into her dress and I did up her buttons and she was ever so glad to purchase the undergarment even if she never tried it on. There was nothing to this selling of ladies unmentionables for me.

In fact I had another customer waiting while I wrote up the sale. This one was a blonde and she appeared to be right around thirty, or just a little younger. She wanted the same type of garment and she discretely asked me if I could help her with her dress. Hell, by now I was dying to.

It seemed she needed help with her dress even though the buttons were down the front and I was happy to provide a little help with her stiffening nipples when they tumbled free. I was happily sucking away at one when I eased the dress down off her hips and discovered a pair of the lacy panties similar to the ones Olivia was wearing this morning. I was proud to show her I could get them off without damage and I slid two fingers up into her slippery slot and played with her pouting ass like a demon for a few minutes.

She was flat on her back on the bed shortly thereafter and I injected the meat promptly. She was a tighter fit and so I took my time no matter how she moaned. She was with the program by the time I had it all the way up her though and she knew all about fucking back at me. She didn't swoon completely away when I long dicked her and she seemed like she was game for more even after she had an obvious back scratching orgasm. What the hell, I rolled her over and slid it up her ass. She squealed and whimpered a good bit at that, but in the end she took it like a good sport and I had a hard time getting her clothes back on her when we were done.

Nancy, Hope, and Charity were back out front when we left the dressing room and the lady paid her bill and scurried out.

"I see it didn't take you long to take up with Carl's special customers," Nancy said, as soon as the lady left.

"Well, I could hardly tell her no when she asked so nice."

"Carl couldn't either and I didn't give a damn as long as he had plenty left over for me. That's one thing about you I'll never doubt. Did you have any others besides Mary O'Banion?" she asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.