All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 37

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

While they were feeding me the girls started going over what they would need to get done this afternoon. I listened idly while I was stuffing my face and the girls were toying with their food.

I was heartened to see that my nightly exertions had won me some new attention. Nancy, Hope, and Charity were paying strict attention to what I was eating and constantly evaluating whether I had enough of it before me. They kept me well supplied, well served, and well petted throughout the meal.

Maybe I was making too much of their attentions. After all, they didn't really have any idea about what the others were discussing and they were just doing what they knew how to do. I decided the best thing for me to do was make sure they knew I appreciated the attention to detail and I made sure to fondle their asses every time they put one within my reach.

After I gave Charity a particularly good groping I saw Nancy and Hope had noticed where she was when she got it and they all changed their methods and made sure to serve me from my side of the table and on my right side so it put their asses within easy reach. I got the hint they were enjoying my attention as much as I was enjoying theirs. My nose detected the distinct smell of hot pussy from all of them before I was finished eating.

Apparently what I was up to didn't go unnoticed by my other women. Christine came over to sit by me on my left side and she elbowed me in the ribs after I gave Hope a good treatment when she brought my dessert - a big slab of wonderful blueberry pie.

"Tommy, you old dog. You've got the three of them so hot it's a wonder they haven't melted during lunch. I can even smell them dripping for it," Christine said, whispering into my ear.

"Well what did you expect? Think of what their life was like before they met me. They don't know anything about women's rights or any such nonsense. To them I'm directly responsible for coming here and putting their world back to right. They don't have the first hint how we got here or how we have what to them must seem all the money in the world.

"To top it off I rang Nancy's chime like it had never been rung before and I showed the girls the way to womanhood with nearly no pain and a spectacular orgasm for their trouble. I must seem like the best thing since sliced bread to them, and they haven't even seen sliced bread yet," I said, whispering myself.

"You're right of course. The rest of us are just jaded since we've been getting all that wonderful fucking as our due. You're a treasure with your dick and just because we don't rave about it all day long doesn't mean we don't understand. I can remember several men crawling between my legs and never giving me anything like what you provide. You aren't going to throw us over for these new girls are you?" she asked, but I was sure she knew the answer.

"Not a chance. They know how to spread their legs and let me fuck them, but the rest of you know how to fuck back and make me know you mean it," I said, and I could tell I'd knocked it out of the park with one swing.

After the meal was over the plans were made too. I was directed to go check on Ben and then ride out to the cave and bring the Humvee to town. There had been some conversation about everyone riding out to the cave horseback, but they decided it would take too much time away from other details.

I took a walk down to the jail and Ben was just finishing his dinner when I got inside.

"How's the cooking from the cafe, Ben?" I asked him, once I was inside.

"It's been better before. Oh, it's all right now, but it has been better. I'm beginning to think they're taking me for granted," he said.

"Well I've got the cure for it. Nancy, Hope, and Charity have only got one man to cook for and it's me - not to mention my eight wives who help them out with the chore. I'll bet if I cut the cafe off for a day or two and let the women feed you the cafe will get wise to the fact they're missing out on the business because they let the quality slide."

"It might help, but they might be glad to get rid of the chore. That skinflint mayor has cut the price so low on what he pays them they might not care if they lose the business or not."

"Hell, I can cure that too. I don't need the money for being sheriff here anyway. I'll go have a talk with the mayor about conditions here. How would you like a better job?"

"Doing what?"

"Doing anything I ask you to do. I'm an uptown man of wealth after all. I need someone to run errands and such for me. I could furnish your meals and a better damned place to live than you've got now. I'd call you my personal assistant," I said

"Well that all sounds good, but what would it pay?" he asked.

"Three times what you're making now."

"Hell fire! When can I start?"

"Right now, but I want you to keep watching the jail for a while. Not for meals though. When they bring your meal for supper just tell them to give your part to the prisoners and after they leave lock the place up and come over to the store to eat," I said.

"Who'll watch the prisoners?" he asked.

"Why, whoever the mayor hires next I guess. I'm going down to quit as sheriff and I'll tell him today is your last day too if you want me to."

"Hell yes I want you to," he said.

I walked on down to the bank and didn't see the mayor banker. I found out he was at the saloon so I headed that way. I was beginning to think I didn't much care for the mayor banker that much, so I went to the store first and had the girls set up a little demonstration for what I intended to try pulling off. I had them bring a table out and sit around it and start counting the double eagles in the bag.

"Why do you want to count them, Tommy? Hell, you've got plenty of money for anything you want?" Jerrilyn said.

"I just want all of you sitting at the table with a big pile of them in front of you for when the mayor banker comes in. I want him to know I've got plenty of money too."

"Oh. I see said the blind man," Christine said, and before I left they had the table in a prominent place and little hills of double eagles scattered out all over the top of it.

I moseyed over to the saloon then and the mayor was playing poker again. I didn't try to join the table - I just unpinned the badge he'd given me and threw it onto the table. He looked at it and then asked me what I was doing.

"I'm quitting. You don't want a sheriff here - you're just acting like you do. You haven't even told me what my pay was going to be yet and from the skinflint rumors I hear about you it ain't gonna be enough to even get me to take a look down the street once a day anyway.

"You and your bank are the only thing in town worth robbing anyway, except my store, and I've got plenty of guards over to the store. Besides, I just hired Ben to help me there and so you're gonna need a new jailer too," I said, and walked out.

I went back over to the jail and told Ben to lock the place up. He shut the back door and put a bolt through the hasp and headed up to the front with me. We took down the shotguns and rifles that belonged to me out of the gun rack and headed out, locking the door behind us, but leaving the key in the lock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.