All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 36

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

With that settled, all the girls got up to help clean up the kitchen. I was left at loose ends and was about to go upstairs when Nancy asked me if I'd check all the doors and windows and make sure no one could get in.

"You'd better go with him Nancy and make sure he knows where all of them are," Christine said, so she did come along.

She led me all the way into the back of the building and when I rattled the door there, sure enough, it was unlocked. Nancy grabbed hold of my arm and hugged it to her saying she just knew a door was open. I was going to close it all the way and put the bolt through the hasp, but Nancy's arm hugging me had my arm right up against her body and I could feel something that felt pretty good against it through her light dress. I eased my way down to do it with my left hand and let her keep holding onto my other arm.

When I stood back up she threw her arms around me and gave me a full frontal hug. Even though she was a shorty it still felt a lot better than it should have, and I'll admit my hands seemed to find their way onto her splendid ass for a little fondling.

"Oh, it's so good to have a man around again to take care of us," she said, sagging into me.

Hell's bells, this felt damned good, and since she wasn't complaining I let my hands explore some. We were back in the dark part of the warehouse type building now and Nancy was doing a lot of squirming around under my hands and it had my dick hard as a brickbat in seconds.

I wasn't the only one excited though. I could smell hot pussy from somewhere and I was pretty sure it was from Nancy Jones. I let my hands gather up her skirt until I could get hold of her naked ass and she just sighed when I did and pressed herself up tighter against me.

I scrunched my neck down and kissed her then and apparently a French kiss was a novelty for her. At first she didn't seem to realize what was happening exactly, but when she caught on she was blazing in seconds.

It turned her heat up even more when I moved my hand between her legs from the backside and started diddling her wet pussy. She was panting now, and holding on for dear life. She was also hot and slippery inside. Even though I had plenty of wives to take care of my needs I was already counting on dipping my wick in her too. I slid a finger up her and she gave it a couple of internal squeezes so I decided to go for it.

I reached down and scooped her up into my arms, keeping the kiss going, and walking towards the stairs with her. The twins saw us first and then hurried to get out of sight, but Jerrilyn saw me next, just as I was about to head upstairs with my bundle of joy in my arms.

"Don't you dare start before we get up there, Tommy," Jerrilyn said, and it broke Nancy's concentration and she popped her lips off mine.

"Oh Jerrilyn, I'm so sorry," Nancy said.

"For what? It's obvious you couldn't resist the brute. Believe me, we all know exactly how you feel. I'm just warning him not to get going really good until we get up there so we can make sure he doesn't do it to you too hard," Jerrilyn said, and then she patted Nancy on the cheek.

I took Nancy on upstairs and she kept worrying about what Jerrilyn, Jacky, and the others would think and moaning about it so I kissed her some more - mostly to keep her quiet. I had to stop when I had her by our big bed and set her down though. I got her attention onto the matters at hand by removing her dress. Luckily someone else had already lit the lanterns and I got to see where her freckles were when I had her naked.

She had a delightful amount of them scattered over her big titties and her nipples were like big plump raspberries and her little body was packed like a case of dynamite. I damned sure wanted to be on top of it when it went off too.

Her carpet exactly matched her drapes, but it seemed odd to me it was so neat and tidy. I guessed it grew that way normally since I doubted bush trimming was very much in favor now-a-days. Still, she looked so good down there I had to have a taste so I gave her a small shove and tripped her onto our bed.

"Oh, what are you doing?" she asked, surprised, when my lips started sucking around her lower ones.

"Oh God, that feels so good it must be sinful. I don't care if it is either. Don't you dare stop."

Myself, I was ready for the rest of my wives to get up here because I needed some help getting my clothes off. Nancy was naked as a jaybird thanks to her eschewing a bra and bloomers, but I was still dressed and I was having a hell of a time getting my shirt and pants off, what with the gun belt and all and trying to keep my mouth on her pussy while she kept wiggling it around.

Jerrilyn came in then and she took over sucking on Nancy's pussy while I stood up to shuck my clothes.

"Oh God, Jerrilyn, how can you do that. God, don't you stop it though."

Nancy got another shock when Christine and Selene joined in and took over one of her big titties each.

"Oh, Jesus, what have I gotten myself into?" she moaned when my dick came into view.

"Don't worry about a thing, Nancy. He can be ever so gentle when he takes his time," Kahlila told her, when she saw what Nancy was fretting over. "Besides, it couldn't be anywhere nearly as big as the twins were when they came out."

"Yes, but they hurt like a bastard when they were being born."

"Well, you may call Tommy a bastard too when it's over, but it won't be because it hurts, believe me," Jenny said, joining in.

Hell, I was naked now and I wanted to do a little joining of my own. Jerrilyn vacated her spot when I eased against her and it let me settle between Nancy's legs. She spread them widely when she caught up with the action, no matter how she'd moaned about the thought.

I used my own hand for placement up against her coochie and I'll swear it felt like the thing was nibbling on my dickhead as I eased it in. Nancy was hot and slick inside and I loved the whole trip up her, which did seem to go a long way.

She was much too short for my lips to reach down to her nipples as I lay on her, but her arms could sure reach around to take hold of my ass and she started bucking beneath me right away.

"Oh God. Oh Jesus, don't ever stop. Even if it kills me keep it up," she cried, and fucked me back with wild abandon.

I didn't know how they had slipped in unnoticed, but I could see Hope and Charity watching me wide eyed as I pounded it to their mother. I'll admit I got even harder as I saw them fondling their own titties through their nightgowns and licking at their lips.

Nancy was taking pretty much all my attention now though. It was true what Kahlila had said about the twins working their way out of the hole in question, but I was in an excellent place to be able to comment on just how well Nancy had healed up after their exit. Her pussy was tight and seemed to be nibbling at my whole dick as I pumped it in and out - and damned if she didn't feel like she had a fever inside.

We got to the short rows then and damned if Nancy wasn't pulling me in harder as I pumped. It felt like I had my dick up to her throat by now and her tunnel seemed to be trying to choke the come out. When I exploded it just rushed out of me and I flooded her. I felt like I was weaker than a kitten when Jacky finally rolled me off.

Nancy must have appreciated my efforts too, because her face and lips followed mine as they rolled me off and she kissed and nibbled around my face and neck as if she couldn't get enough of me.

"Don't worry, Nancy, we won't make him cut you off now that he's cut you on. He'll still give you a dose every night if you can take it?" Jerrilyn said, laughing about it.

"How can he do it so good? I just don't understand how he made it feel so fine," Nancy said.

"Well look around you. He has all the practice in the world," Christine said.

"Oh. I guess that's right."

"Damn straight it is. Our Tommy knows he's got his work cut out for him when it's time to do his duty," Selene said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.