All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 31

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

After we ate a truce was declared and we found out we could all fit into one of the sleepers for the night. We were too tired for fucking and I was happy with the situation. I surely had no worries about getting my ashes hauled now so I just snuggled up to whoever was closest and went to sleep.

Dawn broke to the sound of one helicopter, but at least it wasn't bursting in flames going down. It was Jan and Sharon and they set down on the place we'd marked off for them. I had my clothes on first so I was sent out to greet them and I kissed and fondled them all they'd let me.

"What happened, did the others cut you off?" Jan asked.

"Not exactly, but I think they were all too tired for a good workout last night when we went to bed," I said.

"Are you sure you weren't the one too tired?" Sharon asked.

"If you'd care to step over here behind these trucks and lean over a fuel tank I'd be glad to show you who isn't too tired," I said, and she gave up the teasing right away.

"You just want to get a girls panties off early in the morning. I fooled you there though, I'm not even wearing any."

"So you're saying if I get your jeans down you're as good as fucked?"

"Yes, and, come to think of it, I'll help you get them off," she said, and let me lead her around to the other side of the closest truck. Jan followed us.

When I had her near one of the rounded fuel tanks I pulled her in for some serious kissing. Jan decided she'd help me out and she unfastened Sharon's jeans while I was kissing and fondling her. Soon enough my hands were petting and pinching her naked ass cheeks, so I eased her down to lean over the fuel tank and dropped trou to slide my dick where we both wanted it. Sharon was panting and urging me to do it harder in seconds.

"God Almighty that looks so hot with you shoving it too her while she's bent over the fuel tank. It's a real life trucker fuck for sure and you'd better be sure and save some for me," Jan said.

"Shush. Can't you hear the others out looking for us? If they find out what we're up to they'll all want some," I said, as I kept pumping.

The outrageousness of the situation had Sharon boiling and before long she went off. Luckily I'd anticipated it and I was able to cover her mouth before she screamed out. Jan handled her aside and assumed the position and I just plopped it from one twin to the other and resumed my stroke. Before long I was covering Jan's mouth to muffle her announcement and then Sharon was helping her up with her pants while they left me to put up my own equipment.

"See Jan, I told you if we flew down without panties he'd hose us pronto."

"When you're right, you're right," Jan said, and the two of them jumped up and high fived.

I led them around to the cooking fire and picnic table and we settled down waiting for food to appear.

Kahlila started out passing a coffee pot around and I was oh so happy to get my first cup.

"I can tell by the sly looks on your two faces you've already dropped your panties and had a dose of dick this morning," Jenny said, teasing the pilots.

"We did no such think. The brute just attacked us when he found out we weren't wearing panties," Jan said.

"I'm glad he's up to speed this morning. I'm afraid we worked him too hard yesterday," Selene said.

The chatter died down after that since the food started arriving. Jerrilyn wanted to talk about what we were going to do today, but I put her off by having a mouthful of food almost all the time. She finally said something to get my attention though.

"Tommy, I thought of something we need around here while you were dragging the pump down to the river. We need one of those four-wheelers. I know we have horses, but a four-wheeler or two would be so much more handy. We could just hop on it and take off without having to saddled it up first," she said, and I was right with her right away.

"As soon as we get some of the stuff out of one of the trucks we can go into town and pick one up," I said, and thought I was making perfect sense.

"Why wait?" Jan said, "We can hop into the bird and fly off to get one. There's plenty of room to haul them in it, and we wouldn't have a bit of trouble parking. The place selling them probably has a big parking lot and we can just set down in it."

"Shouldn't we call them first?" I asked.

"Maybe, but we can call them while we're hovering overhead," Sharon said.

It all sounded like the easy way out to me, and that suited me fine. As soon as we'd finished eating we put out a few bales of hay for the horses and mules and then piled in the bird. We were over Kerrville in minutes, but Jan and Sharon didn't see any place that looked big enough so they headed for San Antonio. Luckily they found a big sales lot outside of town and they even spotted the phone number on a sign near the place.

I guess one of them called the place because soon about ten men came out and circled around a spot on the parking lot to signify we should land there. Jan or Sharon one put it right on the spot. Jenny, Selene, and Christine bailed out as soon as we were on the ground and placed themselves around our spot to yell at anyone dumb enough to come close before the blades stopped spinning. Soon enough they were calling the rest of us out and we headed into the building to find a salesman. Kahlila made it first and she picked out a female to show us around.

She started out showing us what I considered toy models and I listened while she gave me the details. I finally had to tell her we weren't looking for a low priced model and that we had something more substantial in mind. She finally led us to what I considered a respectably sized model. I found out it even had a reverse gear and there was a tiny winch on the front in case we got it stuck somewhere.

I'd found the one I wanted, but decided to get two of them. The girls thought it was find and then they shoved me out of the way while they looked at some of the smaller models.

"Say Jan, how many of these things can we carry at one time," Jacky asked.

"I don't think the weight will be any problem, but the size might get to be with the two large ones Tommy picked out. Of course we could rig a sling and swing 'em out there, but it would be better to just drive them inside. Let's crank 'em up and go give it a try.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.