All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 30

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

They arrived shortly and I greeted them and offered to lead the way. They surprised me by taking hold of an arm each and telling me to go ahead. I couldn't help but notice they kept up hip contact with me most of the trip.

"The door was opened as soon as I knocked and Kahlila let us in. We're changing, Tommy, so you'd better grab a Long Neck and sit down," she said, and then took off with the pilots.

I took her advice and I was glad to see a case of Lone Star Longnecks was already in place in the suite's refrigerator. I'd just finished my first one when my beauties started appearing out of the bedrooms.

"Where are we going to find chaps, Tommy," Jerrilyn asked.

"I had custom made in mind. I doubt we can find any decent ones anywhere," I said.

"Well, where's the best place to shop for firearms?" Jackie asked.

"I don't know. I suppose Cabela's is the best place to start since they probably have the largest selection."

"Will they have all the stuff for black-powder weapons to?" Christine asked.

"I guess so, but why do we want anything for black powder?" I asked.

"We just thought it would be fun to do it the real old west way."

"Fine, as long as we aren't intending to do it that way all the time," I said.

"No, only for fun."

Right about now I was wondering what I'd gotten myself in for. Then I switched to what the hell mode and decided to just go and pay for everything they thought they wanted while making sure I gathered up everything that went along with it.

I learned later Cabela's was only the first stop. They had plenty of firearms for us and while I was there I stocked up on reloading equipment for the new calibers we acquired, and powder, I bought plenty of the different types of powder we'd need, including Pyrodex.

Yes, the girls had really gone for the black powder experience. Thankfully it wasn't the only type weapons they shopped for. They got together and settled on Marlin 336c models and they even chose 35 Remington as the caliber.

After a lot of gun buying and a lot of shopping for jeans and cowboy boots we packed up and headed for the custom shop where we'd had our costumes made. I let the girls do all the talking there and they convinced the people to make chaps for all of us. I'd noticed that Jan, Sharon, and Jenny were being outfitted along with the others now. What the hell? They damned sure looked good enough for the part and if my current wives wanted them to join the party I was all for it.

In fact I started looking forward to it. Jan and Sharon were in excellent shape and they had killer bodies, as far as I could tell. It made me start wanting to get closer looks at the twins.

Chaps weren't the only things they had made at the costume place either. They were all fitted for more of the same we'd tried last time. They took both old style jeans and what I thought of as dance hall girl get ups.

The whole trip fell apart after we got to the hotel that night. The girls were not even nearly settled down after their shopping frenzy and Kahlila wanted some dick right away. Who was I to say no. The rest just came naturally. Jenny wanted another sample after I hauled Kahlila's ashes and I guess Jan and Sharon thought it was only neighborly to get naked too.

Almost before I knew it Jan was underneath me with her legs spread wide and I gave her a good going over. Of course her sister wanted one too, and I was happy to provide.

I ended up fucking all night long. Not all in one session. They'd let me have a nap after servicing two or three of them, but the next in line would wake me up with my dick in her mouth an hour or so later. I doubted it had anything to do with things, but if they were giving me all the sex I could handle to get me to spend more money I could tell them already is was going to work.

The next morning I could tell some of them had been up and at 'em before me. There was already a mobile breakfast buffet in the room when I wandered in wearing only a pair of boxers.

"Tommy, you don't get a bite to eat until you have a shower and put your clothes on," Kahlila said, and so I headed for the shower. Luckily for Sharon, and me, Jan came along to wash my dick, uh, back. I felt it was only neighborly of me to wash several important parts of their anatomies too and of course I couldn't let them down when Sharon took hold of a grab bar in the shower and pointed her cooter right at me.

Luckily the shower floor had a non-skid surface and I was able to lie down over her back and play with her wonderful titties while I was at it. As twins often do, Jan wanted equal treatment.

My heart was started for real by the time I made it back to breakfast and thank goodness the girls had plenty of food ready for me.

As soon as breakfast was over we all made our way down to the limo and headed right back to Cabela's. I could tell the girls were serious about heavy duty shopping now. They all had lists, even Jan, Sharon, and Jenny. They were more than ready for keeping me entertained during a full day of shopping too.

I noticed I was always accompanied by at least two of them and somehow they had contrived to all wear somewhat revealing clothing. For instance, when they took me hiking boot shopping Jerrilyn and Selene did the job. Jerrilyn did her best to show me every possible view of her titties while she ushered the boots on and off my feet and Selene busied herself rubbing my dick most of the time.

We had to do two days of serious shopping at Cabela's and in between we did another round at the costume shop. When we finally decided to leave Dallas, after going by to make sure all the girls had a suitable diamond, we left from the rooftop helipad again and flew to the Driskell in Austin, for more custom made boots for us all. Of course we had another trip to Marty's Hats and I'm sure we bought several, or ordered them anyway. We finally left Austin and headed home.

I noticed a slight change of plans when we made it home. Jan, Sharon, and Jenny didn't go a damned place after we landed, except into the house with us. Only a few changes had been completed inside the house, but there was one hell of a lot going on there too. A bathroom makeover was the main thing still taking place, but a new bed was already in place. I noticed it looked large enough for all the girls now.

What the hell did I care? They could all cook too, so I let them feed me and then lead me to bed where they gave me a real workout.

Our short shopping trip had done wonders for what went on outside. It seemed all the pumping and tanking was taken care of and there were tanker trucks coming in every three hours or so to deliver fuel. I learned one tank was diesel fuel, one was for avgas, and one was for jet fuel for the helicopter. Jerrilyn even said they had a smaller, ten thousand gallon tank, for unleaded.

After breakfast I was invited to amuse myself with the new firearms and by checking out the construction to make sure it was all going to suit me. Jan and Sharon even came out to help me unpack the helo, but they went back into the house as soon as I had all the new firearms and equipment in the giant metal building that had sprung up for parking the trucks and things inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.