All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 25

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Things settled down the next few days, and even though the wedding had to be expanded to accommodate another wife there didn't seem to be much difference as far as I was concerned. Of course I anticipated a big difference once the honeymoon got started.

It also put our departure back about a week, and I learned there were some details about the wedding that would change since I was marrying one of the Emir's daughters. Hell, it didn't make a shit to me. I let the girls and the mothers handle things. Oh yes, I'd noticed Kahlila's mother and a couple of the Emir's other wives were horning in on things now too, but I really didn't care since I didn't have to deal with them. Even though I'd never been married before I had my part down. Show up in a tux and afterward every time you had to say something there was someone telling you what it was supposed to be.

I got to spend even more time riding Tarick now and in honor of my shooting six assholes I wore my double tie down gunbelt every time and a saddle scabbard for my Marlin had even showed up with the tack, so I took it along too.

One officious little army puke had tried to make trouble for me the first time I rode after the fuckup, but I had to settle his hash. He was waiting in the stables with five others to provide protection for me while I rode.

I told him he was welcome to go along, but not welcome to take the Humvee they were using for transportation. Apparently they weren't up on their horsemanship because none of them wanted to ride along with me even after Hammid offered to saddle some horses for them.

As things usually did they all worked out sooner or later. We got married and spent our honeymoon in the same suite we'd been living in while we visited. Kahlila was nervous the first night and the girls made it worse on her by putting her first. I guess the girls didn't realize what I'd known from the start. Kahlila was a virgin and it was her first time.

It had been a long time since I'd been with a virgin and even though she'd been watching closely lately, Kahlila didn't really know what to expect. I spent nearly an hour kissing and licking her everywhere until I was sure she was ready for the real deal. It was worth the trouble.

She had been nervous from the start, but she finally settled down and was hot to trot before I moved between her thighs. My dick was more than ready too, and it was stiff as it could get before I let it nose its way between Kahlila's love lips. Her hymen was present, but not a bother and soon enough I was wedging my way up her slippery chute and a good time was had by all.

Kahlila was hugging me and kissing me everywhere just after she got her cookies and I cuddled and kissed on her for as long as I could before the rest of my wives wanted a come of their own.

At least the Emir had one last poker game for me before we left, and it was profitable if not exactly competitive. Apparently the others he called to play that night had switched me to the same status as the Emir, and they didn't try to win my money. Hell, I could have told them they needn't worry, but what the hell. I'm a Texan first, no matter the trick they'd pulled on the citizenship front, and when there's money on a poker table I just naturally take all of it I can.

When we departed for the airport and our plane I was surprised to see Tarick and five mares leaving with us. A giant door was opened on the side of the plane when we got there and the horses were loaded, each in their own separate cage. I was a little worried about how we'd get them home from Love field, but Selene gave me the lowdown.

"The Emir is way ahead of you on this one. There are supposed to be six extra helicopters waiting for us besides the one we're using. Apparently the horses and their cages require a bird each for their movement," she said.

Jenny was ready for our arrival when we made it aboard. She was wearing her sheer bra, a tiny thong, a garter belt, and fishnet hose when we walked in. Even Kahlila was in on the joke though. What the hell, I pulled Jenny into an embrace and started off with the little she was wearing as soon as I saw her. I was already up her when we made it to the taxiway and she got her cookies about the time we crossed two thousand feet.

Naturally I wasn't done because Kahlila needed to be ushered into the mile high club and all the other clubs up to our cruising altitude. I'd been doing her every night since the wedding to make sure she felt at home with us, but I concentrated on her for the first of the flight, after ringing Jenny's chime, of course.

After Kahlila was ushered into all clubs available the next two hours of the trip degenerated into an orgy. Selene told Jenny and Kahlila I was just showing off, but I noticed she didn't hesitate to lay down and spread her legs when her turn came around and then she and Jackie promptly lobbied for a good butt fucking too boot. Kahlila was looking a little sheepish after the two gluttons, but Christine told her they were always optional.

We had a wonderful flight home, with me mostly napping and fucking my way to the good old US of A, and it turned out to be a good thing to settle my nerves.

We were met at Love field by a diplomatic entourage from both countries and one from the Texas Highway Patrol with a customs officer along with an order for quarantine of the six horses. Fortunately the US diplomatic group brought an honorary guard along and they just happened to have loaded weapons.

The Highway Patrol was there to enforce the quarantine, but the squad of decorative troops trumped them big time. The diplomatic head of the US group informed the Texas Highway Patrol they would all be placed under arrest if they pestered me. Unbeknownst to me, my wives and I had been listed as diplomats sometime during the festivities and we all had diplomatic immunity.

When I was informed I couldn't help it, I laughed like hell. Not so much for what was going on now, but I could visualize some normal Highway cop on the road discovering we could too drive our big trucks a hundred miles per hour if we wanted to.

It ended up only one of the Highway Patrolmen got arrested by the Federal troops. He was the head man in charge and I think he felt a little let down by his band of merry men since they didn't offer any resistance.

In fact it didn't go well for him and I heard later he was cuffed and sent off to Washington DC, ostensibly for the dreaded sensitivity training and six months in the Federal lockup afterwards. Of course it made him a felon with a record and he lost his state job right off the bat. What the hell, he could probably get on working security at a Wal-Mart or something when he got out.

All in all, the little dustup at Love field didn't amount to shit for us. We waited around while the horses were moved from the plane to their separate helos and then we boarded the one reserved for us and headed home. Alas, Jenny had put on something presentable for the trip, but the girls made her sit down and bullshit the whole way anyway.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.