All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

We slept late the next moring and I slept latest of all. The girls were already in the harem quarters when I got up and showered, and by the time I was dressed breakfast was already on the table.

They were happily eating when I mentioned the dual citizenship deal the Emir had offered me and as I'd hoped Kalila spelled out the advantages, but they were pretty much sold when she told them they could have a wedding here and actually be married when we got back to the states. I was locked into the plan now, but I didn't see where it would make much difference. After all, the girls already had me pretty much pussy whipped by now anyway.

Our routine changed after that day. It seemed my prescense was required at least every other day during sight seeing and my rides on Tarick were cut down to once every other day. I guess it wasn't so bad, and Kalila was a wonderful tour guide. I actually learned a little about Kuwait and we got the real lowdown on what it had been like during the war, even if Kalila had been removed from the country before the Iraqis made their short and costly visit.

Our days slipped into a sort of routine for a couple of weeks. I played cards with the Emir and his guests about three times a week and went sight seeing about three days also. I had a great time, but time marched along and when the Emir had to cancel a couple of games I figured it was a sign we should think about going home.

Kalila had gotten someone to plan a wedding for the girls and me. It was two weeks away and I figured we'd go home after it was done.

The girls had started seeming like they were ready to go too, even though they hadn't specifically mentioned it. One night they mentioned the shooting demonstration I'd prepared for, but hadn't wanted to mention, and they did it while Kalila was with us. I didn't fault them for it because she had pretty much fit in like one of the family anyway.

Lo and behold the Emir brought it up two days later and we settled on having it five days before my wedding. I explained about the girls helping me and wearing period costumes. He said it would only be for his family and he though it would add to the show.

When the day came it turned out to be a little more than I planned for. It was mostly for his family, but with eight wives and several children it turned out he had more family than I'd expected. Of course there was also a big security contingent with him, including one ringleader I didn't really care for, but what the hell, I didn't have to like him.

We did the flying targets first and as I'd expected they wowed the crowd. We finished up with Jackie on one side of me throwing up targets and Jerrilyn on the other side. We had it planned so one of them would throw and the other would alternate. I'd have just enough time to fire at one with my right hand and then fire at the other with my left.

I'd had to practice like hell at home to get to where I could cock the hammer of the gun I'd just fired while I was aiming and firing the other, but I had practiced religously and by now it was second nature for me.

Selene and Christine were setting up the silouette target for my shoot behind my own back trick, and I'd just finished reloading both pistols with real bullets instead of the shotshells when I heard someone else firing.

I looked toward the sound and saw six Arabs in the normal garb of the ones who worked around the house. The rub was the the M4s they were firing from about fiftey feet away. They were firing full auto and they were aiming at the security guards. I caught on right away it wasn't an impromptu addition to my show.

It's funny how something like that can make time seem to run slow. I could see the attackers were holding down their triggers and spewing lead as fast as it would fire. I could also tell the barrel climb already had them firing over everyone's head, but they had hit a few of the security men when they first started shooting.

What was I supposed to do? I yelled for everyone to get down, yanked both Rugers back out of my holsters, and started shooting back, but I wasn't firing fully automatic. I was aiming one pistol, firing it, and then cocking the hammer for the next single action shot while I aimed the other pistol at the next one.

My rate of fire wasn't nearly as fast as theirs, but I had the advantage of making every shot actually hit someonoe I was shooting at, and I knew damned well I was getting a shot off per second. The attackers didn't even have time to realize it was me firing before I'd nailed all six of them. Of course I'd cheated since I'd taken the time to actually aim.

After they were all down I turned to look at the Emir and I saw his head security man drawing his Glock while he screamed at me that I'd ruined everything. Hell, I shot him too, for luck, but I did shoot him in his gunhand in case I wasn't actually supposed to kill him.

He was on the ground pronto and he was crying out in pain now since he was disarmed and his wrist was a complete wreck. A forty-five caliber bullet will do that for you. The Emir was looking at me in disbelief and I began to worry it had all been some sort of joke and I had over-reacted.

I put it out of my mind when I saw several of the security men were down and wounded. I rushed toward them and the girls came with me after they got up. Turned out none of the security men were fataly wounded. They'd been wearing bullet proof vest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.