All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I was surprised at how quickly the food arrived and Jerrilyn was surprised when the server didn't give her a ticket to sign and wouldn't even accept a tip.

"What's the deal?" she asked.

"Mr Achmed has transferred your room and room service onto his bill and we all get a standard gratuity when serving them," the woman said, and then left.

What the hell? I didn't give a shit who was paying, all I wanted to do was eat it, and I promptly sat down and did.

She had ordered something for everyone and so we all sat down for our bedtime snack.

"Somebody must have been as embarrassed as shit over the way the guy showed his ass. If he took your whole bill it's bound to be thirty or forty thousand as long as we've been here," Selene said.

"It's chicken feed to them. Didn't you notice the second bag he sent to try and make up for the fracas?"

"You mean the bigger one? What's in it?"

"I haven't looked, but I'm sure it's in hundreds - probably half a million or so. It looks like the size the rest of them brought," I said.

As soon as they were done eating they took time out to count money again. They didn't bother with the half-million I'd taken for buy in because they'd packed it themselves and it hadn't been opened. They counted the two others I'd brought back though.

Someone had been dicking with the bag of money I'd won, too. It was stuffed with half a million just like the one Achmed had given me and I knew the loudmouth had lost some of his buy in before the fateful hand. Damn - I was winning so much money I couldn't even keep up with it.

The girls were well pleased though. They actually seemed excited we were going to hang around and I was going to play another night or two at least. Everything was going fine until I mentioned talking to the Emir and our possible trip to visit him.

"Tommy, we can't go to Kuwait. What'll we wear?" Selene asked.

"They won't expect you to be up on their latest fashions. I'm sure someone will take you around to shop for clothes after you're there," I said, and I'll admit it started sounding lame to me before I finished getting it out of my mouth.

"Don't worry about a thing girls. Look at this number I found in the handy dandy little booklet Tommy brought back with his Blackberry," Christine said.

"What is it?" Selene asked.

"It says it's for Female guests services," she said.

"We'll have to call them right now," Jerrilyn said.

"Wait a second. We don't even know what time it is there," I said.

"Well the easiest way to find out is to call and see if they're open," Christine said, and promptly hit a button.

Apparently someone answered on the other end and even more surprising they seemed to know who was calling and be expecting it. For the first time in a long time I took a shower by myself and went to bed. I don't have any idea how long they stayed on the phone.

The night might not have ended so special, but the next morning started off with a bang, sorta. I woke with my balls in Selene's mouth again and Christine did her slurp me up trick. I held out for nearly five seconds before I gave it up this time. Of course they were cheating and getting me hard before I woke, but who's counting.

Apparently the girls had been working on the Blackberry late into the night too. When I was disappearing into the shower with Jackie and Jerrilyn I saw Christine punch one button on it and start talking to the room service desk almost right away.

Since the girls had now noticed how quickly I could grow a beard they had me shave this morning so I'd look presentable tonight. As soon as I'd finished they put a robe on me and led me to breakfast. We were back to the in-room buffet again and my coffee and juice were already waiting. I'm sure I was able to eat more this time since it wasn't such a big surprise.

I sat around recovering for about an hour and then we got a phone call again. Jackie answered it and almost at once I could tell she was talking to Jane. There was news on the big truck front.

I waited patiently to hear the news, but to my surprise I didn't get word right away. Instead I listened while Jackie ordered two more tractors exactly like the others. What the hell, it was only money. The main trouble was I couldn't figure out when we were even going to find time to drive the one we had. All was well that ended well though.

Apparently the fix was in between Jane and the Las Vegas dealer. Our new situation was both new trucks had been delivered to Jane in Barstow and the two reefers had come to Vegas, but were both being ferried to Barstow so we could pick them up all together at one time.

Jane would need a day or so to get the tractors and trailers ready to go - wheel changing for the trailers and wheel polishing for all. The new tractors ordered tonight would be another four weeks coming in. Apparently no new trailers were being ordered.

It was the only thing I could think of to ask about and so once she got the entire story out I put on a brave face and asked.

"What about trailers for the two new tractors. I mean the two you just ordered," I asked.

"We can't make up our mind on one of them. We can't decide whether we want a car hauler or another bull rack, or maybe even something else. We know we want a show horse trailer from the place in Amarillo to haul the mules and horses, but we don't know what we want for the other trailer.

"We thought for a while about getting a large RV type trailer built, but it would just be silly since we already have the nice tent. In fact we're thinking about getting a custom made larger tent with a side opening for a window air conditioning unit.

"Oh well, we'll just have to squat down and decide and then ask our husband if we can buy it," Jackie said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.