All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

When I woke the next morning I discovered Christine had been bluffing, maybe. She didn't actually bite my dick and she didn't hold on until it thundered. She did swallow it to the root as soon as I opened my eyes though, and her finger up my ass caused me to explode in seconds. Come to think of it, the loud shout I made might have sounded a little like thunder. I know my dick felt like it had been struck by lightning, at least.

She and Selene helped me out of bed after giving me a few minutes to recover and they washed and dried me, then helped me get dressed. Of course I could have dressed myself, but where's the fun in that when you don't have to.

Jackie had set us up for another room service buffet for breakfast and I made a complete pig of myself. The food seemed even better this morning. I was relaxing with coffee after I'd finished packing it in.

"We've already sent the limo for Jim. I know it's earlier than we told him, but what the hell, we pay good and the four of us are ready for some truckin'," Jackie said.

"Fine with me. Did you have the hotel pack us a lunch?" I asked.

"No, we can eat when we get there. You can hold out for five hours," Jerrilyn said.

I might have known they had something up their sleeves, but I didn't suspect a thing, yet.

The front desk called and informed us the limo was back with our guest and everything was ready to go. I thought we were set, but the girls had their first surprise for me.

"You should get one of your bags out of the special closet before the bellman gets here," Jerrilyn said.

"Why is a bellman coming?" I asked, like a dumbass.

"To carry the bag you're going to get out of the closet," Jackie said, and then gave me such a look.

"Why do we need to take one of those bags with us?"

"In case we run across something we can't live without," Christine said.

I gave up and opened the closet, grabbing a bag of money.

The bellman knocked while I was at it and the girls let him in. He rolled his luggage cart in and apparently he recognized what the bag must contain when he saw it.

"The desk didn't tell me what I was coming for and I didn't ask for an escort," he said, looking a little sheepish.

"What the hell," I said, "It's only a hundred and fifty - if someone acts like they want it worse than we do just let them have it without a fuss. There's plenty more where it came from."

He didn't look like he thought it was a good idea, but I gave him a look that said no arguments.

With the money toting arrangements settled the girls led the way out of the suite and to the elevator. I noticed the girls fell in behind me when we got out of it on the main floor, and we probably looked a little odd with them following me, and the bellman following them. It was somewhat of a production for people leaving with one suitcase, and a small one besides.

They told me later they were in formation just in case we saw any more Arab gentlemen I knew. The bellman didn't have any choice, he had to follow, and by now I was glad we didn't have two gun-toting guards along too.

The trip to Los Angeles wasn't exactly to Los Angeles. Selene had already called the dealership we were going to and they were located just south of Barstow. It was fine with me since it meant we didn't have to go into town.

We didn't go directly to the dealership either. The limo exited the interstate in Barstow and pulled up to let us out at a Rip Griffin truck stop. When I asked, Jackie said we were going to have lunch.

"Ripoffs has pretty good food, I've always liked their restaurants," Jim said, as we headed inside.

Of course my wives were a hit in Ripoff Griffin's. They didn't draw catcalls or any loud comments, but they drew every eye in the place. I thought it was a little pretentious to be seated by a hostess at a truck stop, but it didn't hurt anything.

The waitress was more nearly what I expected in a place like this, then again, she was efficient and had better manners than I'd have thought. I guess she looked like she belonged since she was wearing jeans, a rather decorative western shirt, and a belt with a large buckle. Kinda like my belt and buckle I realized, after thinking about it.

The others went over the menu, but in a truck stop I knew what I was going to order. I had two cheeseburgers and an order of fries, of course. Then Jim showed me the error of my ways. He ordered a double dose of chicken fried steak with extra gravy. Oh well, I couldn't expect to get truck driving down exactly right before I even had my truck.

The food was damned good and I was just wishing I'd ordered three cheeseburgers when Selene said we should get on the road. I didn't know what the hurry was, but I didn't want to cause any trouble, so we left.

Apparently the limo driver already knew exactly where we were going because none of my lovelies said a word when we got in and he drove us directly to a Kenworth dealership.

Selene led the way after we were out and had retrieved the grip from the trunk. She told the limo driver to hang around until we were sure we would actually buy the truck.

Luck was with us. Inside the main building Selene took charge and headed off to find the one we were supposed to be dealing with. Thank God it was a woman from the office and not another salesman.

Jane, the office woman, led us outside to where my new truck was parked. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I spied Junior - my CB man's son - working under the hood of a truck with the longest damned sleeper I'd ever seen.

"How's it going, Junior?" Jackie asked, as we approached.

"Just about done now, Ma'am. All I need to do is solder the end back on the linear's power cable. It was a little too big to fit through the access hole in the firewall and I didn't want to go drilling around on a brand new truck, 'specially since you hadn't even seen it yet," Junior said.

"Well, it looks like we'll be buying it for sure. At least we will if the sleeper looks even halfway decent on the inside," Jerrilyn said.

The comment let me take my attention off Junior and wondering what in the hell he was doing here and put it back on the sleeper. It looked enormous, but unlike at the casino, I was last in line to enter, since Jim didn't seem to be coming with us.

Confusion was waiting for me as I entered. The first thing I noticed was two gearshift levers. Now I wasn't dumb enough to think the damned thing had an automatic transmission, but I hadn't expected two shifters.

I let it slide and only gave passing attention to a dashboard which seemed to have at least forty gauges on it. I followed Christine, the last lovely in line, into the bedroom. It's all you could call it because calling it a sleeper just didn't seem polite.

Most of the floor space in the bedroom was taken up by the bed, of course. Oh, there were some small closets and a miniature chest of drawers all right, but right in the big middle of everything was what looked like a regular king size bed, and in the middle of the bed were my four wives, having a pillow fight.

I knew a lot better than to join in, so I stood at the end and watched. Finally, even though she was the smallest, Selene made the other three cry uncle. She was a demon with a pillow.

"Tell the lady we'll take it, Tommy," Jackie said, as she got control of her laughter.

I did as I was instructed, and the girls followed me out.

"All done," Junior said, as I made my exit.

"How did you get here so fast, Junior?" I asked him.

"Ms Jackie called me yesterday and told me to bring a setup for another truck. She already had a ticket for me to fly out from St. Louis and there was a limo driver waiting for me at LAX when I landed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.