All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

"You must have seen them. The large trucks which pull the big trailers. I'm hoping they have a few models which are nice inside. I've heard there have been several improvements to them in the last few years."

"Do you mean the very large trucks we see on the highways?" he asked, and I could tell he didn't want to believe it.

"Yes. We'll need one with an extra large sleeper," I said, making it up out of whole cloth as I went along.

"Oh?"

"Yes. After I've taught my wives to drive it we should be able to come from my home in Texas to Las Vegas without stopping."

He was flabbergasted when I said it. I didn't know if it was possible or not, but it seemed like it should be. All the big trucks I'd seen had enormous fuel tanks and I figured someone could drive while the others slept. Surely those big tanks held enough fuel to make the trip, one way at least.

He couldn't stand much more of it and I did back off a little - soon enough he was on his way, happy I was going to play later and no doubt dumbfounded about my truck shopping expedition. The girls seemed a little shell shocked themselves, and they didn't say a word until we were in the limo.

"Tommy, you were perfect, and I never knew you could produce bullshit by the ton. Five more minutes and he'd have just given up on the card game and had the money delivered to our suite," Jerrilyn said, and the rest laughed.

"You four are the ones who were perfect. How did you know to fall behind like you did when we saw him?" I asked.

"Easy, those women channels are always going on about how horrible it is for the wives of rich Arabs, even when their husbands are filthy rich. How they're so mistreated.

"What a load of shit. Who wants to vote when you can have several other wives to take up your slack and you never have to leave the palace unless you want to. I could easily amuse myself sitting on my ass and eating grapes all day long," Selene said, and then we all howled.

The truck-driving instructor was waiting for the limo and he came right out of his small home as soon as we pulled up. I got out to meet him. His name was Jim.

Once we were both back in and seated he gave the driver instructions to our first stop. It was a Kenworth dealer.

I actually liked the big Kenworths. To me they looked much better than the Peterbilts all the truckers raved about on the CB. Alas, they didn't have anything suitable. I could tell from the outside, but the girls had to get in before they discovered the defect.

The salesman who was showing us around had been happy since Jackie'd told him we wanted the best truck on the lot, with every option. He was crestfallen when she told him it wasn't good enough.

"I see, but could I ask what it's lacking?" he asked.

"Sure, the sleeper isn't nearly big enough. In case you have trouble with arithmetic, there are four women and one man. That bed isn't even nearly large enough, not to mention the lack of closet space.

"I saw it had another bunk on top, kind of like bunk beds, but we all sleep together in the same bed," she said, as a parting shot.

"I see now, but you aren't going to find a larger sleeper on a truck lot. This is the biggest sleeper to come standard on any over the road truck. You'll have to find a custom sleeper and the truck's frame will have to be long enough to accommodate it," he said.

"I guess we'll have to keep looking then," Jerrilyn said, and I could tell she was ready to go somewhere else.

He could tell it too, but he blurted out the cure fast.

"I happen to know of a new truck with a larger sleeper at a dealership in Los Angeles. A gentleman ordered it and left a large deposit. Unfortunately he wasn't able to take delivery when it came in. Perhaps I could help you make a deal for it," he said.

"How big is the sleeper on this truck in Los Angeles?" Selene asked, getting into the spirit.

"The truck here has a sixty inch sleeper, the other one I was talking about has a one-eighty. It's three times as large," he said.

The four of them moved off to the side, away from the salesman and I, and discussed it. They were back in a few minutes.

"I think it will do, but does it have top notch everything else?" Christine asked.

"Yes, it's loaded," he said.

"What color is it?" Jackie asked.

"Arrest me red," he said.

Jackie and Jerrilyn whooped and then showed me they could high-five equally as well as Christine and Selene. Selene showed me she was getting into the swing of her new lifestyle then.

"We'll take it," she said, never even asking the price.

"Do you need to call your bank and make arrangements?" he asked.

"No, we'll be paying cash," I said, not wanting to be left completely out of the deal.

The salesman gulped, and I could tell he wasn't used to being paid in cash. He recovered quickly though.

"Do you want us to have it brought up here or will you be picking it up yourself?" he asked next.

"Jim, can you drive us back in it?" Jackie asked him.

"Sure thing, I'll be glad to, but how will we get there?" he asked.

"It isn't that far, we'll just take the limo," Jerrilyn said.

"We should put it off until tomorrow though," Christine said, "Tommy has promised to work tonight."

"Just as well," the salesman said, "They'll probably need time to wash it and get it ready to roll. Do you happen to need a trailer for it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.