All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

As the two gentlemen and I followed the bellman with my luggage on his cart, I began to settle down a little. When we arrived at the door of my suite I knocked, but didn't speak, hoping one of the girls would look out the peephole before opening the door. I wasn't sure how or even if they'd be dressed.

In about thirty seconds Jackie opened the door. I'd probably been right to knock since she was in one of the hotel's terrycloth bathrobes. She looked askance at the luggage cart, but didn't say anything. The bellman took it to a small door I hadn't opened, or even noticed before.

Opening it, he slid a card through its electronic slot. An inner door opened and I could tell then it was a mini vault type thing. He put the four large leather grips and my buy in bag inside and shut the door, handing me the credit card type key.

I tipped the bellman a hundred and then looked at the nearest bodyguard. He looked back at me and then smiled slightly.

"I appreciate the thought sir, but it is not necessary," he said, then he, the bellman, and his partner left.

I'd figured he wouldn't accept a tip, but I wasn't going to take it for granted. The service we got here was worth more than I could ever pay. Well, I probably could pay for it, but you know what I mean.

"What was that all about, Tommy? Why did those men come with you and why on earth did you buy four leather grips. We just barely let you out of our sight and you go haywire," Jackie said, teasing me.

The others, buck naked, were in the big living room with us now and I could almost feel them wanting to get their licks in too. I had to speak up to head it off.

"Those grips contain a little over one hundred and fifty thousand dollars each, in hundreds. You know I play cash games," I said, trying to get a little tease of my own in.

"Why were you still carrying the one we sent down to you?" Jerrilyn asked.

"Because it still contains the hundred thousand you sent. That was my buy in," I said.

"Well, Christine, it looks like we chose a good provider," Selene said, and damned if they didn't all laugh at me again.

It was nearly four AM and though the girls had been planning to give me a real workout, the night was over and they knew it. I was actually pretty tired, and as soon as they had me naked, dropping my clothes on the floor as they got them off, they put me to bed.

I learned a wonderful secret about my soon to be wife Christine then. She was an expert at massage. She wrung me out while talking with the rest of them all the while, just before she let me sleep she told them we needed to get some oxygen bottles and a regulator.

"It really helps relax them during a massage," she said, to the others.

I woke the next morning to see Selene with her head down between my legs and I noticed right away she had my balls in her mouth. As soon as my eyes opened she started humming. No, I did not recognize the tune.

Christine was not to be outdone though and she showed me yet another wonderful skill. Christine could open her throat somehow and slide my dick down into it without swallowing, like any other deep throat provider would. It was so surprising I went off right away, and it was one of those mind numbing comes.

Selene hadn't missed a note and she didn't let me go until Christine had sucked her way back up off my deflating dick and vacuumed up everything as she went. She and Selene kissed then and I could see them passing my contribution between them.

I'd heard of such things before and they hadn't really sounded very exciting to me, but the looks on their faces and the obvious bulges their tongues made in each other's mouths nearly got me hard again. When they broke their kiss, they hopped off the bed, onto the floor, and high-fived. I was too washed out to laugh at them but I wanted to.

Jackie and Jerrilyn came in from the bathroom about then, wet and naked - well, they'd dried off but they were still damp - I could call them wet if I wanted to.

"Did you give him the treatment you'd planned on?" Jerrilyn asked.

"Yes! It went off perfectly," Selene said, and she was bragging.

"Good, let's call room service. I'm already starving and it'll probably take them an hour," Jackie said.

Jerrilyn did the honors, or at least she tried to. When she told the one who answered she wanted to order breakfast - they told her the carts had just headed our way.

"That's just odd," Jackie said.

"Kinda, but I don't really care what they bring, as long as they bring plenty," Jerrilyn said.

They did bring plenty. In five minutes, six men and two women were at our door with what I can only call a portable breakfast buffet. The men set up two long serving tables and began loading them with food and lighting the little warmers under the serving trays while the women set our table, and began serving coffee, breakfast type pastries, and squeezed oranges for our juice.

It was three or four times more food than we could have eaten if we'd stayed at it all day. I made an absolute pig of myself and didn't even make a dent in it. None of the girls were light eaters either, but I'll swear it seemed there was more food on the buffet table when we finished than there had been when we started. Of course, I just had to share a generous tip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.