All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

"Just because he lived in Las Vegas for all those years and picked up the city boy habits doesn't mean he wasn't a long dicked Texas country boy from the get go. Tommy is hung, plain and simple," Jerrilyn said, and then grinned at me.

"He's a little like the energizer bunny, except he keeps fucking, and fucking, and fucking," Jackie said, and then I blushed - at least I had sense enough not to open my mouth and let any words out.

One of the workers saved me then, asking if they should start loading things in the trailer. I nearly said yes, but I remembered the cars.

"We'll need to put two cars in first," I told him.

Christine and Selene both got their keys and we all headed downstairs. Jackie pulled the truck ahead and when she stopped I let the tailgate down.

Just like last time, I had to drive the cars into the trailer and tie them down. I didn't mind, but it was odd they considered driving into the trailer man's work. After the Cobra was tied down I figured we'd have to radio Houston, because we had a problem.

"All the furniture is yours, isn't it?" I asked, Christine and Selene.

"Every damned bit," Christine said.

"I guess we need to call the moving company again and have them send a truck for it. We don't have room for it and the carsm," I said, since I noticed right away the Cobra and Christine's XKE V12 were going to take up almost all the room in the trailer.

"Well, lets get another truck and trailer?" Jackie said.

"I guess we could, if we can find a truck to match. I know the trailer place in Amarillo will build us another trailer if they don't have one ready to go already," I said.

"We have enough pickups and horse trailers," Jerrilyn said, "I want a Big Truck and a reefer."

"You wanna get high? Right now?" Christine asked.

I was stunned for a minute and I didn't get the chance to speak up right away.

"If that's not a big truck, what kind is, and what's a reefer. I thought it's what they called joints in the very old days," Selene said.

"A big truck is a semi, we figured it out from listening to the CB. I'm not positive, but I think a reefer is what they call those trailers with the refrigerator on the front. The ones for hauling food and produce," Jackie said.

"I'm almost sure it's what it means," Jerrilyn said.

"I guess it'll work, but we'll have to take lessons to learn to drive it. Don't those truck driving schools take weeks?" I asked.

"I'm sure they do, but you don't need to go to one of those. You're not trying to get a job - you just need to know how to drive it, you can learn to bump the dock later," Jackie said, and I knew damned well it was more truck driver lingo she'd picked up.

"What about the rest of you, don't any of you want to learn to drive one?" I asked, wishing I hadn't exactly point three seconds after I had.

"Of course we do. It's why you have to learn first, so you can teach us," Jackie said, as if it made perfect sense.

"Well not tonight dear. Call the movers and tell them to get everything in storage. Christine and Selene - pack clothes and makeup and we're going to Binion's. I'm going to relax, win some money, and then somebody is going to suck my dick," I said, and I'll admit I was getting a little frustrated.

For a few seconds there they all had a serious look on their faces, then Jackie started giggling and the rest joined in, one at a time as they lost it.

"Don't you just love it when he takes charge. Tommy dear, you were wrong about one thing though. Somebody isn't going to suck your dick, we're all going to suck your dick. We'll be naked and ready when you get in from work," Jerrilyn said.

"Work?" Christine asked.

"I told you before. Tommy is a poker player, it's his job. He doesn't really need to anymore, but I think he still likes to go win money, just to show off," Jackie said, and she was probably right.

Jackie called and got us a suite while Jerrilyn called the moving man back and told him how the world worked. She also made him promise to find a truck driver who could give me some lessons.

In an hour we were checked in and fifteen minutes later I got my first naked look at my two new soon to be wives. As far as I'm concerned you can't see too many beautiful women naked, and I'm probably right, but right about then I felt like I had enough to look at for now.

They'd made sure the suite had a shower large enough for all of us and we washed until we couldn't wash anymore. They all took turns sucking my dick, giving it a few swallows and then swapping off. They had me sleeping peacefully within fifteen minutes of the time they dried me off.

We went to the hotel's restaurant about nine - they'd let me sleep until eight thirty and then got me up and dressed me, as if I were some big Ken doll or something. I loved it.

When they had me fed, they sent me off to find a game, telling me to try and win enough to pay cash for the truck and trailer. Hell, I didn't even know what a setup like they were talking about costs, and I was afraid to ask.

I was walking around in one of the poker rooms, knowing I couldn't get the kind of game I needed there, but hoping I'd see someone who needed their wallet lightened in a semi-private game. I hit the jackpot too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.