All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The gun and knife show for Jackie and Jerrilyn was more than one day's work. With the way we spread it out, between riding lessons, it took nearly a week. Of course we had to go buy them some weapons of their own next, and it wasn't as easy as getting some like mine.

A trip to the feed store came around too, since I had to go there and have two more computers built - in self defense mostly. I knew I'd never get on mine long enough to matter if I didn't get them one of their own. Of course it meant one each of their own.

Things just snowball when you have two wives. New computers meant a desk and chair each. Then SBC, or should I say AT&T now, had to get involved so we'd have better DSL service. Finally things were settling down.

Christmas came and went and surprisingly we didn't do a lot with gifts. Jackie and Jerrilyn blamed it on me. They said I bought everything I wanted as soon as I thought of it and it made surprising me with something I'd like more of a job. They compromised and fucked me silly throughout Kwanzaa.

Where was I, oh yeh. Things were settling down to a sort of routine, with riding lessons and practice, shooting lessons, and careful scouring of the Internet for more camping equipment. Jackie and Jerrilyn had really taken this little chore to heart.

Then the bottom fell out. Christine, the best showgirl friend they had left in Las Vegas had just been shat upon by some ungrateful turd. She was feeling put upon and just tired of living. So we had to pack up a Silverado, and they made me take one of the new trailers too. We were off to Vegas again.

I don't mind saying I was a little suspicious about taking a trailer with us. I could only think of one thing we might need it for and I wasn't sure I was in favor of opening a group therapy center for distraught showgirls. But what the hell, I'm the kind of guy who likes to help other people. Besides, Jackie and Jerrilyn didn't ask my opinion.

The trip out to Vegas made me realize just how much my life had changed. I no longer had to cook anything for myself, in fact, if I'd wanted to cook something I'd have needed permission.

Chalk it up as a positive development, since my best dish was Ranch Style Beans and either Jackie or Jerrilyn could do a better job with them than I could. I'd never even known you could add things, like cut up hot links or other sausages to them as you warmed them up.

And driving. I probably didn't drive for two hours on the way to Las Vegas. I spent the rest of the time napping or molesting the one who wasn't driving. I think you could count it as a more enjoyable situation than driving.

Washing clothes? I wasn't even allowed in the laundry room now, and who'd have thought touching up wash and wear type clothes with a smoothing iron before wearing them could make so much difference. Little things like that added up.

The hell of it was neither Jackie nor Jerrilyn seemed to spend nearly as much time doing these chores as I'd had to when I was at it, except the driving that is, and they even drove faster than me.

All in all the trip was great for me, and the girls didn't complain one bit. The only cross words came when I finally demanded a turn behind the wheel. They didn't exactly get tight jaws over it, but they weren't their normal teasing selves while I drove and I gave up the fight after the couple of hours.

I didn't have the faintest idea where Christine lived, but of course the girls went right to it. It was an apartment complex, a big one, and apparently both Jackie and Jerrilyn had lived in it at some time or other during their time in Las Vegas. We ended up parking the same way I had when I came out to fetch them. Luckily we only blocked two cars in.

I was going to leave a note on the truck's window, in case someone we were blocking needed out. They could read the note and come to the apartment and ask us to move.

"Don't bother," Jerrilyn said, "They'll have sense enough to honk their horn if they need out and Jackie or I will come down and move the rig."

The rig, had a nice ring to it, and now I knew they must actually listen to the CB while they drove. Maybe it was why they never got a ticket.

The hugging, kissing, crying, and slinging snot got started when Christine let them in and it was a sight to behold. It doesn't even count what I got when Jackie and Jerrilyn told Christine and her roommate I had married both of them. I was smooched to within an inch of my life.

It didn't hurt me though and it helped dispel the odd feeling I got when I realized Christine had a roommate. It didn't last long though.

Christine was a showgirl through and through, six feet tall, titties for days, and a wonderful athletically fit body. She didn't look her best since she'd been down in the dumps and you could tell her green eyes had shed a lot of tears in the last few days.

Selene, Christine's roommate, wasn't a showgirl - she was a stripper. She worked at The Palomino Club which was one of the only totally nude strip bars in Vegas which could sell alcohol. They couldn't have gambling since they had totally nude dancers, but damned few of the men or women who went there had gambling on their minds. Even in jeans and a sweat shirt it was easy to tell Selene was a big part of the reason they didn't think about gambling in the Palomino club.

I'd been there a few times when I'd been living in Las Vegas, but I didn't remember Selene and I'm sure if I'd seen her there I would have. The Palomino Club's motto was Where the Fillies Are and damned if it wasn't the truth.

Every move Selene made was sexy, it was like she just couldn't help it. Jackie, Jerrilyn, and Christine were sexy women, but while it kind of rolled off them in big waves, it gushed from Selene. Her jet black hair and startlingly blue eyes just added to the package. Even though she was only five eight, she didn't have to take a back seat to the other three.

There I was, surrounded by some of what had to be the most beautiful women on earth one minute and sitting on the couch alone the next. Jackie and Jerrilyn herded Christine and Selene into a bedroom and shut the door. I could take a hint so I concentrated on listening for someone honking the horn and wanting me to let them out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.