All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Yeh, I guess you could call me a freak, a weirdo, or whatever you like. I'm just another guy born too late, well, too late to suit my wanter. I've got a hellacious wanter.

I've been able to satisfy it sometimes, most of the time in fact, but not now. Right now, I want to be a cowboy, but it's too late.

Luckily enough for me, my dad had money and a good business. We lived in a small North East Texas town and when I was just dying for a horse, he bought me one. Bought both my brothers their own too, when they pissed and moaned after seeing mine.

Oh sure, he made me do a little work to get it. Mow the yard, clean up my own room, wash his car, crap like that. It wasn't really much, but just enough to make me responsible for things. Schoolwork came first too, let me slip up and get a B on a report card and my wanter was starved until the next card came out.

Still life was a breeze, we lived in town so no real chores to do. My brothers were fighting now for their turn to do the mowing. They had wanters too.

The maid washed and ironed our clothes and a different one was there to cook the meals, unless mother decided she needed a little practice. All I really had to do was my studying and then entertain myself. And feed my horse of course, he lived three blocks away on some empty lots.

My dad was planning on putting in a small subdivision there in a few years, but for now it made a great place to keep my horse. I could hop on my bicycle and be there in five minutes, saddle up, and take a ride.

Summer time was even bigger fun. That's when mother would pack my trunk and they'd send me off to Camp LaJunta. I was ten the first year I went and I loved it. Not another soul there knew me and it was starting off fresh with new boys to play with.

I had it made too. I had my own horse at home, so there was no problem learning to ride. I even got to laugh at the others who couldn't even catch a horse in a pen and saddle it up. I got into trouble once for laughing at a kid who got turned around trying to get the saddle on his horse and put it on backwards.

It was the same with riflery practice. I had a 22 at home and I already knew how to shoot. The practice on a real range with genuine paper targets was fun though.

Archery? No problem either. I had a bow at home too, and after getting used to the ones they had at Camp LaJunta it was a snap. I couldn't wait to go to camp every summer, until I was too old after I turned thirteen.

Getting older and missing out on summer camp didn't matter much either, because by then I wanted to do something with girls. I wasn't sure what exactly, but I knew I wanted a girlfriend to kiss on, at least.

At fourteen I could get a driver's license, if I took driver's Ed, and I did. My first car was a hand me down from my dad of course. Someone talked him into buying a Vauxhall. It was a piece of shit little compact four door.

He hated it and I think he was actually glad when he could give it to me and make me take my brothers to school. He went out and bought himself another Oldsmobile the next day.

With a car of my own and since I wanted to go on dates, I got tired of feeding my horse every day, so my dad sold her. Hell, I think he even made fifty bucks on the deal, if you don't count all the feed she ate in three years.

I wasn't a big hit with the ladies and I wasn't sure exactly why. I didn't think I was homely or anything. Still, none of the girls in my class wanted to go out with me, even though I was practically the only guy in our grade with my own car. Maybe they didn't think any more of my Vauxhall than I did.

Nope, none of the girls my age would go out on a date with me, and I didn't have the balls to ask any of the high school girls out. Damn, I didn't really even know any of them anyway.

That summer would have been a miserable one for me if I hadn't gone to summer school at San Marcos Baptist Academy. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't as much fun as Camp LaJunta had been, but it was somewhere to go during the summer and there were new and different kids to meet.

Heck, getting there and back was even a kind of miniature adventure. Dad thought I was old enough to go by myself. Not in my car of course, but he let me ride the train on my own. They sent someone from the school to fetch me and my steamer trunk, and after it was over they took me back to the train station.

It was all right, and I had a credit and a half for high school already finished. I didn't find out until later what a rip off it had been. They charged a thousand bucks and change for summer school. Hell, Camp LaJunta was only around three-fifty and it was a bunch more fun. Wasn't really any skin off my ass though, cause daddy could afford it.

That was my last summer of going off somewhere. When I started as a freshman in high school, I tumbled to the reason I couldn't get a date when I was in the eighth grade. Damn, none of the girls I asked out could get their parents to let them go. They all said they were too young, but do you think even one of the bitches would tell me so? Not hardly.

I didn't have much trouble getting dates that year, even if I was too stupid to try taking any of them parking until after the Christmas break, when I built up my nerve. Oh, they'd still turn me down and brag about already having a date with someone else if they did, but if they didn't they'd usually say yes quick enough. Except for Lee Ellen.

Sometimes Lee Ellen would go and sometimes she wouldn't, and it wasn't necessarily that she already had a date. I never found out what the deal was.

We had fun when we did go out, or at least I did, and after I tumbled to the notion, she didn't mind going parking, most of the time. She was even the first girl that let me get her bra undone so I could kiss her titties, and she acted like she liked it at the time

She wasn't about to let me tickle her fuzz though and none of the others would either. I didn't really expect them to. Girls back then didn't give up pussy very often, not for freshmen anyway.

That summer I finally started to figure things out. I'm not sure I ever would have if it hadn't been for Jenna Gray. She wasn't from my hometown. She was in town visiting her cousin, Hillary, for the summer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.