Super Nerd - Cover

Super Nerd

Copyright© 2009 by IamBecomeDeath

Time for a Flashback

Erotica Sex Story: Time for a Flashback - A nerd learns that he has a special power; he can make women extremely horny. Now, what could he possibly do with this?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Ok, I guess I have a lot of explaining to do. I haven't always been able to convince girls to fuck me so easily. In fact, it was quite the opposite. A mere four months ago, I had been just like any other nerdy freshman in high school: I had never gotten laid and I wasn't about to get laid anytime soon. Of course, this wasn't exactly my fault. Sure, I was good-lucking for a nerd and pretty tall for my age at 5'10''; even called handsome or cute occasionally by girls. It helped that I took tae-kwon-doe. Sure, it wasn't considered very cool, but the push-ups, running, and sit-ups done as warm-ups gave you pretty good definition. And unlike some nerds, I wasn't completely lacking in the fashion sense department. Besides, they were plenty of cute, over-achieving nerdy girls who wouldn't mind dating me, despite my lack of confidence. No, the main problem wasn't getting dates. The problem was that the only dates I could get were with the kind of girls who were shy and unwilling to have sex. Hell, of the three girls I'd dated in the past, only two were willing to even get to first base, and only one of those to let me get to second base. The only girls willing to even get past second base were the "cool" girls, and they weren't interested in an unconfident nerd like myself for anything more than a friend. So you see that the two things that were holding me back from a sexually fulfilling life were my lack of self-confidence and the inhibitions of the girls I dated. Then one day my situation changed dramatically...

It was after a date with a girl I knew at the mall. Her name was Stella, and we'd first met in second grade when we'd been in the same class. She'd been very shy back then, so we didn't know each other very well. However, I'd still known her well enough to know that she'd changed A LOT since we'd met; she was now a confident, smart, and good-looking brunette with fairly large breasts for her age: perhaps a B-cup. She was nearly as tall as me and with well-defined curves. I also knew that she'd become more slutty, and would often flirt with me while using sexual innuendo, and sometimes less subtly stating aloud that she'd like to fuck me. I was hoping that she might be willing to get to third base with me, and that was part of the reason I'd asked her out. Hey, don't blame me; I'm just like any other teenage guy. I NEEDED to get laid. At this time we were inside the American Eagle store after eating lunch at the food court; Stella had dragged me along, wanting to get me some clothes that, no doubt, I would end up paying quite a lot for. Sigh. The price for a chance at sex.

"No, no, no." said Stella, giggling at my clothing choices and handing me back a shirt to put back. "Red would not look good on you." Hey, I said I wasn't utterly lost when it came to fashion. I didn't say that I knew fashion the way girls do.

"How about this one?" I suggested, holding up a green shirt.

"Good choice!" Stella complimented, rewarding me with a kiss. She was experimenting with the idea of using positive reinforcement to encourage guys to develop a better fashion sense. Not that I minded being part of her experiments. But each kiss just got me hornier. And believe me, I am always horny to begin with, and at this point it took every bit of self-control I had to not attempt to engage in a furious make-out session with her in full view of all the people in the store, which might end up with us getting kicked out. Thankfully, it was just an hour from closing time, so there were only a couple people left inside. Even the workers seemed to have nodded off at their posts. At this point, Stella noticed my erection. A grin appeared on her face. "Huh." she said, eying it. I blushed a bit.

"Sorry." I said. Whenever a guy is not sure whether he has offended a girl, it is best to just apologize. "Your positive reinforcement is pretty arousing."

"No, it's okay. You're a guy, after all." She looked in my face, and then I saw her expression change from amusement to one of lust. "In fact..." At this point Stella gave me a not-so-innocent look, reached into my pants, wrapped her fingers around my cock, and started stroking.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.