Super Nerd - Cover

Super Nerd

Copyright© 2009 by IamBecomeDeath

The Story Begins

Erotica Sex Story: The Story Begins - A nerd learns that he has a special power; he can make women extremely horny. Now, what could he possibly do with this?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I thrust in and out of Melissa's tight, hot pussy. She moaned in pleasure from her position of being bent over her bed.

"Faster, Steven!" she screamed. "Harder!" I did as she wished, pleasuring her clit with one hand and her breasts with the other. "Oh ... oh ... yeah!" Melissa cried once more. "Yeah! Fuck me, Steven! Don't stop!" I wasn't planning on stopping. It had taken months of sexual tension between the two of us to get to this point, and I wasn't about to screw it up by backing off when I was finally inside the brunette with the perfect ass who I'd been fantasizing about for so long. I lifted Melissa off the bed, sat down on the chair in front of her desk, and pulled her down repeatedly onto my rigid pole. "Steven!" howled Melissa as she came onto my dick, clearly having been aroused by my aggressive behavior.

"Melissa!" I screamed as I joined her seconds later, my cum splashing deep into her womb. Melissa got off my now deflating prick and looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"I can't believe I just did that!" she said. "It was so naughty, but I don't regret it."

"I definitely don't either." I said, viewing the goddess before me, her long brown hair not quite covering her cute-shaped, though averagely-sized breasts and long, sexy legs. Melissa blushed at first when she noticed me looking at her, but then in a fit of her inner sluttiness she posed erotically for me, her legs bent slightly, one hand fingering herself, the other palming her left breast, and displaying a lustful and oh-so-sexy look on her face that was especially arousing considering that she usually looked so innocent. I groaned and became hard once more.

"Hmm..." she said, eying my newfound erection with a calculating expression on her face. "I think we have enough time left for a round two. What do you say?"

"Hell yeah!" I replied.

"That's what I thought." Melissa said with a small smirk on her face that disappeared when I entered her from behind and began vigorously thrusting. "Oh ... so good..." she moaned. "Now let's see if you can make me cum again."

"My pleasure." I responded with a grin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.