Exit - Cover

Exit

Copyright© 2009 by Sasagirl

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man dies and Derek Evans wants the truth. But is Lily Blake willing to help him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Masturbation  

"He used to stay awake to drive the dreams he had away..."

Lily had answered all of their questions more than a hundred times. They had no evidence against her apart from the fact that she had no solid alibi. She had explained to them over and over again that she was out for a walk before she went to the theatre but of course nobody believed her. She was getting very tired and very hungry, although a part of her didn't feel like eating now that Jerry was dead. It was ridiculous but she was feeling guilty that she was alive and he was not. As if, for some stupid reason, the whole thing was her fault. As if she could have done something to prevent his murder. It seemed to her that it was a century ago when she discovered Jerry's body in the living room and saw Derek Evans for the first time after all those years.

Derek was the same but different in a good way. The cute boy that used to go out only with the prettiest girls in school had disappeared. In his place was a man, a very attractive man that had a great deal of charm. His sensual mouth was exactly as she remembered but lines fanned out of his mesmerizing green eyes and he hadn't bothered to shave for a while. He looked tormented in a mysterious way and her imagination was already running wild.

But why of all people, of all police officers did it have to be him? Why did her school crush had to investigate this crime? She was ashamed to admit it but she still dreamed of him sometimes. He had never paid any attention to her no matter what she did. And why should he? After all, back then she wasn't popular or pretty. She was just a smart girl and boys didn't go out with the smart, chubby girls.

She thought that she didn't care about his opinion anymore but she did. She felt nervous every time he asked her a question. Lily scolded herself. Jerry had been murdered and all she could think about was food and Derek Evans!

"Lily?"

She looked at him, startled. "Can I go now?" she asked him.

"You can," he said.

"Am I still a suspect?"

"You know I can't answer that."

"Right." Lily got up and walked towards her bedroom. She had to pack some things for the night.

Derek followed her. "Do you have any place to go?"

"No. My parents live in the country and I had no intention of going there anyway."

"How about a friend? Or a lover?"

"You ask because you care or because you have to?"

"Both," he replied.

Lily doubted that he really cared but she didn't comment on that. Instead she took a small suitcase and started packing. "I'm staying in a hotel. You have my number and I won't go anywhere. Don't worry Inspector Evans. I'm not about to run away."

He just nodded but he still didn't leave her alone. "Can I ask you something irrelevant?"

"Sure. I have answered so many questions already that one more wouldn't make any difference."

"The officers told me that your father is French."

Lily shrugged and opened the top drawer. "So what?"

"Then why is your last name Blake?"

"He changed it when he came here. He says that the English still hate the French and he didn't want his children to face that growing up."

"Why did he leave France anyway?"

Lily smiled at him. "He was in love Derek. He followed my mother here when she refused to marry him. Actually, it is a very romantic story."

Derek looked troubled. "Your mother must be terrifying," he said eventually.

"She is," Lily agreed smiling. "Anyway, I'm sorry but I have to go now. It's almost morning and I have to get some sleep."

He didn't look pleased but he got out of the way. Lily walked into the living room and she felt sick. Maybe it was the smell or the memory of Jerry's wounds but she knew that she was about to throw up and that she could do nothing about it.

"Are you ok?" Derek was standing behind her and apparently had already realized her problem.

"I'm fine," she replied putting her hand in front of her mouth. "I just need to get out of here." She was nearly overcome by nausea by the time he spoke.

"Come on," he said. "I'll give you a ride."

...

Derek opened the door for her. She was pale but in the light he had the chance to study her face better. He could see the resemblance between the clumsy girl he once knew and the beautiful woman that she was now. When he had realized that she was feeling sick he felt pleased. It was the proof that she was human and that she was actually affected by her friend's death.

Scotland Yard had already decided she was guilty. They only wanted to know two things: the motive and where she was hiding the murder weapon but his gut was telling him that Adelaide Blake was not a murderer. But she wasn't an angel either. He was sure that she knew more and that she had no intention of sharing that information with them. He just had to win her trust and keep an eye on her.

She was silent since they left the crime scene. "Tell me about the play."

He had managed to surprise her. "What?"

"Well if I remember correctly you were too shy when we were kids. How did you decide to become an actress?"

Her eyes sparkled. "I wasn't shy Derek. Nobody bothered to talk to me. If you did you would know that."

She was right of course. He barely knew she existed. The only reason he even remembered her was her voice. "Do you expect me to apologize?"

Lily laughed at that. "No. I just don't want to talk about it. And if you want to know more about the play you can always come and see for yourself."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.