One Sunday Afternoon - Cover

One Sunday Afternoon

Copyright© 2009 by katt

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife enjoys building a relationship with her boyfreind. Husband fully supports their relationship. But maybe mind control has something to do with this.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Pregnancy   Size  

Whist we were eating our evening meal and had caught up on the usual domestic gossip I again asked "so what did happen last night".

"Well Marcus picked me up at 7.00 and we went to the Italian restaurant that we like". Oh I exclaimed, did they not comment on you being there with someone other than your husband?

Well replied Sue, I think they suspected I was with my lover. Why was that I asked, perhaps because we spent so much of the evening holding hands and the odd kiss or two mused Sue.

"What happened after you left the restaurant" I asked.

"Do you really want to know" queried Sue. Taking her hand and placing it on my crotch so she could feel my erection I said does this answer you? Sue laughed, I guess so.

She continued, "when we got back I invited Marcus in, we had coffee in the lounge. One thing led to another and Marcus had my dress off. I then found myself giving him a full blow job.

"What do you mean by full" I queried. Well she replied speaking quietly, he came in my mouth and I swallowed his semen. Wow I exclaimed, you never let me do that. "I know" replied Sue, I don't know what came over me. It just seemed the right thing to do.

"Would you let me come in your mouth" I asked. Thinking for a moment she replied, I am happy to masturbate you till you come but I would prefer not to have you ejaculate in my mouth.

Oh was all I could say. At the time it seemed a reasonable answer.

After a few moments silence Sue asked "your not upset by that are you"? "No" I replied, "I guess you really are falling for this guy".

"Did you fuck" I asked. "No, but he did give me a present before he left". "What was that" I asked. Saying nothing she went into our bedroom and returned holding a dildo.

"It'd a life size replica of his cock" she told me. I was astounded. It must have been at least eleven inches long, double the size of when I am erect and a good one and a half inches thicker in girth. Is he really that big I queried. "Oh yes" she answered.

"But he is to big for you". "I am sure I can stretch to accommodate him. I would have willingly let him try last night but he insisted I would have to wait till our next date. In the meantime I have this to practise on".

"Why do you have to wait", I asked. Look across at me she made a chilling statement. "He wants you to know that once I have experienced his cock, sex with you will no longer be the same. He said after a few times I would be so stretched I would no longer feel you in me and no longer get any pleasure from sex with you". Are you upset or does that turn you on asked Sue?

Instead of getting upset I found myself excited by the prospect of a better endowered man claiming my wife. "I guess all I can say is when are you seeing Marcus next"?

Smiling Sue replied, Marcus said you would be turned on, he knew you wanted me to date to have a lover, someone who will replace you in my bed. Perhaps it will not be a hardship for you to be the spare wheel whilst we are away.

Sue told me Marcus was going to France on Monday with the rest of the team. He will meet us on Wednesday when we arrive in Nice. We will sort something out then.

Later when we got ready for bed I noticed my wife got changed in the bathroom, something she has never done before. She came back into the bedroom wearing a pair of her pyjamas. Usually only donned on the rare occasion when she was ill or feeling cold, preferring like me to sleep naked. It was almost as if she was embarrassed for me to see her naked body...

I asked her why the change in behaviour. "I know it may seem silly, but I find it difficult to adjust to being intimate with two men at the same time. For the moment please accept my modesty with you. I am sure given time I will adjust".

A chased kiss and my wife turned over quickly falling asleep. I lay awake for long time thinking about events. Why was I so turned on by the thought of my wife having a lover. Yes it had been a feature of our fantasy but bedroom talk and reality were two totally different things. Why did I keep thinking the DVD's had something to do with events. Sleep over came me before I could reach any answers.

I am sure in the night I felt the bed move as Sue played with herself murmuring Marcus's name. But I could have just been dreaming.

Saturday we were up bright and early, the sun was shining and I felt a new person. Then I remembered I had agreed to go with Sue last minute clothes shopping. I really do not enjoy the idea of traipsing around shops. I also started to have a nagging doubt in the back of my mind about events but could not put my finger on what it was.

Whilst having breakfast the post clattered through the letterbox. Apart from a few bills and circulars the only other item was a padded package. Opening it Sue exclaimed. "How thoughtful of Jessica, she knows how you hate shopping and has sent us a DVD to help relax you so that you can enjoy the experience". "I doubt it" I grumpily replied.

"Don't be silly" exclaimed Sue grabbing me by the hand and dragging me into the lounge. In no time the DVD was playing. My wife sat next to me and again it followed the same pattern as before. I found myself waking up about an hour later.

I noticed Sue was also just coming out of a slumber. "Does it not strike you as odd that we always seem to fall asleep watching these DVD's". "I guess so" she replied "perhaps that's part of the benefit, helping you to relax". "I suppose so" I agreed but in a way not totally convinced.

It was early afternoon by the time we reached the shopping centre. First stop was a swim wear shop, I wandered round whilst Sue looked through the racks. Towards the back of the store I came across the more risky outfits. Without realising, I had picked out two outfits. Just then Sue came up behind me and asked what I had found.

Holding up I showed her two minuscule bikini's one sky blue and the other white. Both had a string at the side and would barely cover anything. The bikini top was just as brief. The only difference with the white one was it had a thong back.

Sue had a one piece bathing suit in her hand. Which do you want me to buy she asked. This more modest suit or the bikinis. Without hesitation I held up the two bikinis.

Why she asked. "Because your boyfriend will think you hotter in these". Now why did I say that I thought. Sue looked at me for a moment and the smiled. "You really do want me to take a lover whist we are in France". All I could do was nod. "In that case", she went on, "these bikinis will be perfect".

As we walked to the cash desk she added. "You realise these are not lined. Everything will show when they are wet". Oh was all I could add.

We went from shop to shop and my wife's purchases followed the same theme. Her asking such questions as do you think my boyfriend will like this? Is this skirt short enough or is this dress revealing enough.

Part of her new wardrobe comprised a range of flimsy knickers. Obviously her normal plain underwear she wore to work was going to be left behind. Sue encouraged me to pick out items that I thought Marcus would want to see her in. No surprises that they were the skimpiest, flimsy and see through I could find. Sue surprised me by only picking up a couple of bras. "No problem" she told me, "Marcus wants me to go bra less most of the time. These are just for work."

The last stop of the day was at a beauticians, in answer to my raised eyebrows she said casually. Oh I promised I would have my pussy bare for when Marcus and I make love. I am making an appointment for lazar treatment to have my pubic hair permanently removed. You don't mind do you she asked.

No I replied, I wanted to scream what do you think you are playing at but from my mouth all that I spoke was "it is important that you please your lover any way you can".

The next few days were hectic as we prepared to move to France. We had a safety deposit box at our bank, on the Monday I took those items we did not want with us to put away for safe keeping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.