Unforgettable - Cover

Unforgettable

Copyright© 2008 by My Secrets

Chapter 2: The Return of Winston

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Return of Winston - I stopped at the 7-11 store on my way to work. Saw this very handsome man that I just had to meet.I went home with him. I never picked up my co-workers or went to work.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story  

I've waited months before calling on Winston again. I tried purging my mind, my latest thoughts, my daydreams, and my soul. I replayed that night over and over again in my head. Why would I leave with a total stranger, was I crazy? Then the breakdown occurred, what if he was a killer, a rapist, then what? But the things he did to my body.

I thought Winston would have forgotten me by now. I was almost too embarrassed to call him. Suppose I had to explain who and where he knew me from, how embarrassing would that be? I found myself pacing my bedroom floor dialing 3 digits, then hanging up. Starting over, dialing 4 digits then hanging up. I sat there pounding myself in the head with the phone calling myself crazy. What is wrong with me, laughing to myself; I must be going through a mid-life crisis yet I was way too young for that. Fuck it! Shit or get off the pot. I sat there staring at the phone for ten minutes being a coward.

I took a deep breath, dialed the number and waited. The phone rang 3 times before he answered. I knew it was him. I could never forget his voice. "Hello" he said. Stuttering I said "Hello Winston." "Sherry?" he asked surprise. "How did you know it was me?" I asked. "I could never forget your voice" he responded. I sat there in awe, smiling like a damn idiot, repeating over and over "I could never forget your voice." "You there?" he asked. "Oh oh yes, I'm here. How are you Winston?" I asked. "I was wondering when you would call me" he said. I've missed you. I whispered "I missed you too." Neither of us said anything for a minute. "I want to see you", he asked breaking the silence. "I would like that, same location" I asked smiling. "Yes, same location" he responded.

I met him at the 7-11, the same location that I first laid eyes on him. I sat in my truck as I did the same night anxiously waiting for his arrival. I saw him pull into the parking lot in his black on black Mercedes with limo tinted windows. I only envisioned what was behind the glass. He got out of his car walking towards my truck. His steps where in slow motion, his gait just as sexy as I remember and his smile just as radiant as before.

He approached my driver side door just as I opened it. We stared at each other as if it was the first time we had ever saw one another. He grabbed my hands, staring into my eyes causing me to blush. He lifted my chin; his lips met mine and all that surrounded us disappeared. The cars, folks going in and out of the store, the homeless guy sitting on the crate and the police cruiser hidden away in the corner. We pulled away from each other and I remembered why I sat there 6 months ago staring through the window wishing he would turn around.

"You ready" he asked, still holding my hands, still looking into my eyes. In response, all I could do was shake my head. I was at a loss for words. I guess you could say he took my breath away. I watched him walk back to his car, get in just as fly as he got out. When I finally convinced my legs to cooperate, I got into my truck. I pulled out behind him following him back to his place.

The closer we got to his place, the more nervous I became. It was one thing to have come here the first time because I had a temporary loss of my senses, then it's another thing to come of my own free will; I was scared shitless. We pulled into his driveway, with him pulling into his garage. I turned off my truck waiting for him to exit his car. I followed him through the garage door to the side entrance leading into his kitchen. He grabbed my hand walking me towards the theater room. This was new. I hadn't seen this room or the upgrades to the kitchen. He asked if I wanted anything to drink. "Some red wine if you have any" I responded. He retreated back to the kitchen bringing back with him a bottle of Chardonnay semi-dry and a plate of grapes.

"Let's watch a movie; it's one of my favorites" he said smiling. Before I could ask the name, he put his fingers to my mouth and mouthed "just watch." The title that appeared on the screen was definitely new to me, matter of fact, I had never heard of the movie before. The movie was entitled "Intimacy" a foreign X-rated film from London. I sipped my wine while he fed me grapes hands softly touching my mounds the size of grapefruits. My nipples hardened under his touch, but I continue to watch. I pretended like his warm fingers fell short of arousing me. He continued to feed me grapes, fingers lingering in my mouth longer than necessary. The film was very erotic, yet beautiful. The London men dicks were huge causing wetness between my legs; wishing I was the lady feeding off of his dick, wishing it was waist his hands were wrapped around.

Winston took the wine glass from my hands, slowly unbuttoning my blouse. He took one of my nipples into my mouth sucking on the pebble that now stood at attention. His breath was hot, his tongue soft; his pulling on my nipples only aroused me more. I hungrily kissed him pulling his shirt over his head. We kissed like scavengers, hungry for what the other had to offer. Unable to unfasten my bra, he tore it from my body, snatching my pants off causing me to bump my head on the edge of the chair. We both laughed but never stopped. I grabbed at Winton's boxers pulling them down his legs freeing his manhood that danced in the wind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.