An Ode to an Older Man - Cover

An Ode to an Older Man

Copyright© 2008 by Unca D

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A romantic/erotic fantasy: After the death of his son and a contentious divorce, Rich decides to return to school, obtain his Master's degree and reboot his life. The furthest thing from his mind is a new romance -- until he encounters a young co-ed looking for some help with an assignment.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

Gretchen stepped from the bathroom wearing one of Rich's dress shirts. She had rolled up the cuffs, but she had left it unbuttoned and hanging open in front. Underneath she wore pair of white briefs.

Rich had undressed to his briefs and was straightening the covers on his bed. "Fresh sheets," he remarked.

"I haven't showered in three days," she replied. "Are you sure you want me between fresh sheets?"

"It doesn't bother me."

"I could take a shower now but I don't want to wait for my hair to dry."

"I don't want to wait for your hair to dry, either. It's too bad this apartment only has a standing shower -- otherwise, I'd make a bubble bath for you."

"A bubble bath? Do you know how long it's been since I've had a bubble bath?"

"Maybe next weekend we can rent a motel room so you can have one."

"Could we really?"

"Make sure to bring your ID to prove you're nineteen -- twenty next month." He regarded her. "Do you realize how sexy you look wearing my shirt for a nightgown?"

"How sexy?"

"Very sexy."

"I didn't bother to button it. I figured I wouldn't be wearing it for very long, anyway."

He sat on his mattress and opened his arms to her. She sat on his lap and he smoothed his hand along her thigh. "You have such lovely legs," he said.

She stretched them out for him to admire. "They're short. I wish I had long, willowy legs -- don't you?"

"They're shapely and they match the rest of you." He embraced her. She held him and rested her head against his shoulder.

Rich kissed her and she explored his lips with her tongue. He caressed her cheek and then moved his finger down, between her breasts. He ran his fingers up, caressing her breast and stroking her nipple through the fabric of the shirt.

Gretchen lifted her face and drew in a deep breath. "Oh, I've been anticipating this, Rich. All through dinner, I've been thinking of this ... I've been wanting it..."

Rich parted the shirt. Gretchen threw her arms back so it slid off her shoulders and onto the floor. "You have such beautiful breasts," he said. "Such adorable nipples."

"Silly ... How can they be adorable?"

"Your breasts are just the right proportion to your frame ... and your areolas are just the right proportion to your breasts ... they're situated in just the right place -- not too high or too low. Your nipples are just right -- not too big and not too small ... not too long and not too short. I love the brown color. Most of all I love that they're yours."

He grasped both her breasts, caressing them outward and upward and stroking her nipples and areolas. "Mmm," she said. "You have such a nice touch." As he fondled her breasts she began making soft moans in the back of her throat.

"I also love how you sing to me."

He eased her off his lap and folded down the sheets. Gretchen lay on his mattress. Rich sat beside her and ran both hands up and down her sides and abdomen. "You are so beautiful ... and so petite. You have a gorgeous body." Rich kissed her belly, traced the shapes of her ribs and ran his lips up her sternum to her neck. Gretchen rocked her head as he kissed and nuzzled under each of her ears.

Then, he kissed her lips. She held the back of his head and they kissed again. "I have something to try that Yvonne used to like," he said. "I'm sorry to mention her, but she's responsible for the bulk of my experience with women."

"It's okay," she replied.

Rich took a pump bottle from his nightstand. "This is some hand lotion." He squirted it onto his palm and held it for a moment. "It's nothing fancy, just some industrial-strength lotion. If you like how this feels maybe we can find something a bit more fragrant." He smeared some onto her breasts and began massaging them.

"Oh, God this feels good," she exclaimed.

"Yeah -- the lotion lubricates so you don't get that friction feeling on the surface of your skin. I can use a firmer hand so the sensations go deeper."

"Like massage oil," she remarked. "Oh ... OH! Feels soooo good." She stretched her arms out and then lifted them above her head.

"Is this turning you on?" he asked.

"Majorly -- can't you tell?"

"It's a thrill for me, too. I can feel the tissue structures in your breasts. No wonder women are advised to examine themselves in the shower -- the soap makes your skin slippery."

"You don't feel anything wrong, do you?"

"All I feel are your wonderful, healthy, firm, youthful, delightful, round, sensual, gorgeous, well formed, perfectly proportioned, sexy, sensational breasts." He added more lotion and resumed massaging her nipples.

"More like that," she said. He pinched and rolled her brown areolas and fully erect nipples, his fingers slick with lotion. "A little harder ... Mmm..."

"If you know what you want -- ask for it," he replied. "Otherwise, how am I going to know?"

Gretchen drew in a deep breath to expand her ribcage and she rocked from side to side, pressing her breasts against his fingers. "Oh, God," she gasped. Her belly jerked and her thighs trembled. "Rich -- I'm ready for more."

He grabbed the waistband of her briefs. She lifted her buttocks and he slid them off her legs. Gretchen rolled her legs apart and he lay between them. He began kissing and caressing the insides of her thighs. "Have you experienced oral sex?" he asked.

"Do you mean blowjobs? I'm sorry, Rich, but I'd rather not. Maybe we can work up to it."

"No -- I mean has anyone performed oral on you?"

She shook her head. "No. Not yet. My previous partners were pretty inexperienced and unimaginative."

"Then you are in for a treat."

"What's the deal with it, anyway?" she asked.

"The deal with it is, that in the whole, wide world no better instrument exists for stimulating a clitoris than the human tongue. It's soft, supple, nimble, and self-lubricating; and, it's endowed with considerable stamina. It was the only way Yvonne could be multi-orgasmic -- though it took us some practice to reach that plane."

"You really did love her, didn't you?"

"I did at first ... This isn't the time to be discussing her. I'm sorry I brought her up." Rich ran his fingers through her pubic patch. "You have the most remarkable bush, Gretchen."

She laughed. "Silly ... What's remarkable?"

"It's so ... dense." With his thumbs he parted her labia. "Lovely..."

"Rich, you are too much. How can you say I'm lovely there?"

"It's true." He stroked her slit with the back of his index finger. "You have a delightful, little pussy." He spread her again, worked his face between her lips, inhaled her musky scent and kissed her clit. "Mmm..."

"Oh, gross!" she exclaimed, "How can put your face in it?"

"It's your natural perfume, and it's sumptuous. I'll be one happy guy with your scent lingering in my nostrils."

"Oh, Rich ... It would be funny if you weren't so sincere." He began a gentle, back-and-forth stroking of her clit with the tip of his tongue. "Mmm ... That does feel good." Gretchen let her body relax. "Mmm..."

Rich worked his arms under her thighs and resumed massaging her nipples, still slippery with lotion. He switched to a rhythmic sucking on her clitoral glans. Gazing past her dense bush he could see her ribcage expand and contract as her breathing grew deep and heavy.

Through the flesh of her breast he could feel her heart accelerate. Gretchen rolled her face to the side, relaxed her jaw and parted her lips. She lifted her arms and crossed them over her head. Her eyelids drooped and she again made soft moans with each exhale.

In his lips and tongue he could feel subtle movements in her vulva as she tensed and relaxed her clitoral shaft.

Now, her heart was racing and her breathing became panting. Rich pinched and rolled her nipples and areolas in synch with his tongue. Gretchen grabbed his forearms, arched her back and groaned.

He let go of her breasts and slid his hands under her back so he could grasp her buttocks. While maintaining a constant cadence with his tongue, he held her bottom, pressed her pussy harder against his mouth and increased his pressure on her clit.

Gretchen's thighs began to quiver and then to shake. Her panting became gasping. She pounded the mattress, let out a shriek, gasped again and groaned. Finally, she slid her hand down her mons and covered her labia. Rich let go of her buttocks and came up from between her thighs.

Her face was flushed bright red and wet lines ran from the corners of her eyes to her temples. "Oh, God," she gasped. "Oh, God."

He stroked her face. "Are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm all right. I am so very all right. I've never been more all right." She stroked his cheek. "That was amazing. You know -- at first it felt like I was having an ordinary orgasm. I was a bit surprised it happened so quickly -- I usually take a little longer. And then -- you kept going and what happened next was nothing short of a nuclear explosion of sensation."

"Did it feel good?" he asked.

"Did it feel ... good? Oh, God, Rich -- it felt good concentrated a hundred times or more."

"You could go beyond that," he replied. "A woman is capable of almost infinite orgasmic pleasure. Maybe it's compensation for the agony of childbirth. Yvonne could go on like that for half an hour."

"Do you think I could..."

"In time I'll bet you can, too. All it takes is some practice."

She continued stroking his face. "It also takes a man who truly wants to please his woman." She hooked her arm around his neck and kissed his lips.

"Your lips feel dry," he remarked. "Would you like a glass of water?"

She nodded. "I'd like that."

Rich stepped out of the bedroom and returned with a tumbler of water. Gretchen sipped from it and set it on the nightstand. "That's better," she said.

"Have you caught your breath?"

"Yeah ... How do you want me?"

"You on top." Rich lay on his back and stretched.

Gretchen pulled off his briefs; then she knelt beside him and stroked his legs. She ran her hands along his abdomen and caressed his chest. "Some time I'd like to try a rear-entry position," she said, "you know -- doggie style."

"I've always believed lovers should face each other."

"Why?"

"Because I like looking at your face."

"You don't like looking at my back?"

"You're back is beautiful, Gretchen. I also like kissing you while I'm inside you."

"Hmmmm ... Did you and Yvonne try it that way?"

"No -- Yvonne's anatomy wasn't conducive. I suppose it wouldn't hurt for us to try. Have you done it that way?"

She shook her head. "No ... Rich -- I feel so comfortable with you -- I can talk to you about this sort of thing ... suggest things I couldn't with younger guys..." She looked into his face. "Did I say something wrong?"

"Not in the least."

Rich grasped the base of his organ. Gretchen swung her leg over him and he guided himself into her. She lowered herself onto him and let out a soft groan. "Oh, Rich -- this feels so good. Everything has felt so good." He locked his legs with hers and rocked his pelvis. "I think you're in deeper this way."

"This is my favorite position," he replied.

"Why is that?" she asked.

He held her around her shoulder blades with his left arm and caressed her buttocks and the backs of her thighs with his right hand. "This is why," he said ... He kissed her lips and caressed her hair.

He kissed her again, this time each exploring the other's mouth. "I guess you do like kissing while you're inside me," she said. "I could feel you get bigger."

"This is a thrill, Gretchen. It's a bigger thrill than last time because I know -- without a doubt I know that you want this."

"Oh, how I want it. No outbursts tomorrow, I promise."

"Here we go," he said and began pumping his hips.

"Can you do me one favor?" she asked.

"What's that?"

"Tell me when you're about to climax. I don't want to miss it."

Rich continued rocking his hips. He smoothed his hand down her back and cupped it over her buttock, sliding it down until his finger rested against her anus.

"Why do you have your hand there?" she asked.

"Sorry..."

"No -- you don't have to move it -- I don't mind ... I'm just wondering."

"It's so I can feel your response. I can feel the muscles in your bottom."

"That's different..."

Rich began to increase the vigor of his thrusting, and Gretchen's breathing grew heavier. He continued to gaze into her face.

He could feel himself nearing orgasm. "Gretchen," he panted. "I'm gonna come."

She slipped her hands behind his head and pressed her lips to his and he felt her tongue against his. He gripped her buttocks, thrust hard against her and grunted as he ejaculated.

Gretchen let go of his head and rose up on her elbows. She lifted her face, her eyes rolled back and she drew in a sharp breath.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.