1984 - Cover

1984

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I grew up a loser in personal relationships. Ending up in an operating room after an accident, I suddenly was somebody else 25 years in the past. Could I become someone new and or was I destined to still be me?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Time Travel   DoOver   First  

I was up and about Saturday morning. It was September 22nd, the first official day of autumn, but summer was determined to hang around another day so I had the A/C going. I felt good. The pains caused by Joey dissipated. I spent the morning cleaning. I must be feeling good if I was willing to clean the bathrooms.

The phone rang around noon. I ate an early lunch and just finished.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Coleman? John? It's Carrie."

"Hi!" I said cheerfully. "How did you get my number?"

"I saw it on your phone, so I wrote it down."

Of course. That was how I discovered my number when I became John Coleman.

"Smart girl," I said. "Are you coming over today? I have an idea what we can do."

"That's what I was calling about."

"Come on over when you're ready."

"Okay."

I had stripped the sheets off, but hadn't gotten to the laundry room yet so I put the fitted sheet back on. It was all that was needed. One day I should invest in a second set of sheets.

I finished getting my place ready by making sure the front door was unlocked and putting my naked body in the center of the bed. My dick was ready as soon as Carrie said she was coming over.

I heard the front door open and close. My dick throbbed as my excitement grew.

Carrie came in.

"Oh."

It wasn't Carrie who said it. It was the girl behind her. It was Jenny.

My instinct was to pull the sheet up but of course I only had the fitted sheet on the bed. I was quick to realize it was pointless to cover up with my hands. Jenny already saw my erection for several seconds and it's not like she wouldn't know what was underneath my hands.

"I'm sorry." It was all I could think to say.

Jenny's brown eyes stared at my dick. She was still so beautiful even though her flipped back brunette hair looked outdated to my eyes. What I wouldn't give to be with her when I was high school Chris. I hoped to see it come true in this Chris's life.

Carrie came over and whispered in my ear. "I should have told you that Jenny is a virgin. I think seeing you like this scared her."

"Huh?" I said confused. What was she talking about?

"I just thought you'd want to take it slow. You took it slow with me even though you knew I wasn't a virgin."

"Wait," I said. "Jenny's here to have sex with me?"

"That's what you said yesterday."

I looked at Jenny. How did this confusion happen?

"She wants to do it with me?" I asked

"Yeah," she said nodding. "I told her about me and you and how good you are and how you liked her and wanted to do it with her. She's a little shy, so she doesn't have much experience with boys. I told her you'd be a safe person to lose it too."

I was dumbfounded. I could as adult Chris Walker, but now John Coleman, fulfill my teenage dream.

"You're such a smart girl," I complimented Carrie. I spoke up and said to Jenny, "I didn't understand you were coming over. I guess this is a shock to you."

"It's alright," Jenny said demurely.

"Why don't you sit down and we'll talk? There's no hurry."

Jenny sat on the end of the bed. I sat up cross-legged and faced her.

I just stared at the beautiful girl. It was as if all my months of being John Coleman, being someone different than who I was before, and being a self-confident man disappeared. I felt like an awkward teen Chris Walker confronted with the opportunity of a lifetime and about to blow it.

"Are you okay?" Jenny asked. There was a timidity or nervousness in her question as if my staring frightened her and it probably did.

"Yeah," I replied. Her question shook my old thinking away. I realized that because she was shy there was a good chance Jenny would back out if I didn't convince her to go through with it.

"I've thought you were one of the prettiest girls at school for many years," I complimented.

"Thanks," she said, looking down and lightly blushing. She always looked so adorable when she was demure.

I took her hands. She looked up.

"And you've always had the prettiest eyes." She was about to look down. "Don't look away." I smiled broadly and gazed into her face.

My dick throbbed, so she couldn't help but look at it.

"I guess I'm excited," I laughed. I didn't want her thinking about that too much yet.

I leaned in and kissed her lightly. I pulled back, smiled, and kissed her again.

"Nice," I said softly.

Carrie sat down on the other side of the bed, but I didn't let her be a distraction. I didn't want Jenny to even notice her friend. I kissed her again.

"How is that?" I asked.

"Good," Jenny said.

"I've thought about this a long time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.