The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Cover

The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Copyright© 2008 by Mudak

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - President Eileen Stanford organizes a governmental committee dedicated to researching means of reducing the demand for genetic breast augmentation. One of the pioneers of the process, though, has other ideas in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Knowing that he wouldn't be able to implant any suggestions in Melody's subconscious while Dr. Barton was watching, Dr. Eisenstadt simply demonstrated the technique he needed to perform. Dr. Barton was taking copious notes about her overall body shape and structure, and the way she responded to the therapy. Just as Melody herself had predicted, she fell asleep quickly.

"Dr. Eisenstadt, she said that she falls asleep during the therapy. Is this normal?"

"Yes. I'm not sure 'sleep' is the right term for her condition right now, but it's an accurate description. Her body is processing the new genetic material that is being absorbed into her skin. She'll be out for about twenty minutes or so."

"Is that the normal amount of time?"

"Some patients are out for as short as ten minutes, others, closer to a half hour or forty five minutes. By the way, you don't need to whisper. I thought that at first, too, but then a colleague of mine dropped something on the floor and the clatter didn't wake the patient up, so I think we can use our normal voices."

"Even if we do, I'm not sure I'd feel right. I appreciate this. So do you have any sense of whether she can hear us?"

"While I can't be certain, I don't think she can. I've never gotten any signs from a patient that anything spoken while they were out, processed or registered, even on a subconscious level." Dr. Eisenstadt put the sponge away and covered Melody's unconscious body with a blanket.

Dr. Barton stood up to feel for her pulse. It felt normal and nothing else about her gave any sense that her body was in any sort of distress. He quickly recorded this data in his comlink processor.

"I couldn't help but notice that she's not wearing a brassiere. Is that --"

"After about the second or third therapy session, the patient's breasts will have started to grow in size, to the point that wearing their old bras would be quite uncomfortable. And since they're not yet at their final size, it's makes more sense to go without."

"I see. Did she stop wearing a bra on your suggestion, or did she decide that on her own?"

"She came in to the last appointment without a bra and I pointed out to her that she might want to wait to go shopping until after the final session."

"So how long after the final session will her breasts be at their new size?"

"When she wakes up the following morning."

"Really?"

"Really."

"And then she'll go back to wearing a bra?"

"If she so chooses. You may have noticed a firmness in her breasts. The therapy firms them up nicely. About half of my patients decide they no longer wish to wear bras, except as fashion accessories."

"Has this patient given you any sense of what she's going to want to do?"

"No, and I haven't asked. Besides, she really won't be able to make any decisions until three days from now, when they're, um, fully grown."

Dr. Barton started to input additional notes into his comlink.

"Would you excuse me for a few minutes? I have some files I need to review."

"Of course!"

Dr. Eisenstadt swept out of the room. Soon thereafter, Melody started to stir. Dr. Barton froze, unsure of whether he should get closer to her or to call for Dr. Eisenstadt.

She stretched, sat up, and smiled. "Oh, I see you're still here. Do you know where Dr. Eisenstadt is?

"He stepped away for a minute. He should be back soon."

"Good. I wanted to ask him about -- oh!"

"What? What's wrong?"

Melody laughed. "Oh, nothing's wrong. I'm actually feeling -- aaah! Feeling really good right now..." She wasn't sure if she should say anything about the vibrations she had felt the day before, and which were now back, even stronger. She took a deep breath and stood up. The blanket that was covering her body fell to the floor. She slid her arms out of her unbuttoned blouse's sleeves. It cascaded gently on top of the blanket.

"Um, miss, what are --"

"Oh, nothing. Just ... just ... oooooh, yes!"

"Miss, I, um ... Do you need me to call for Dr. Eisenstadt?"

She moved close to Dr. Barton and sighed. "That ... won't be necessary, Doctor. I think I need you to ... examine something ... right ... here." She grabbed his hand and guided it over one of her breasts.

"It, um, feels ... it feels ... Firm. Respons--"

"Shhhhh." She touched her finger to his lips. "Just feel this. I swear, I just love the way my boobs feel now, don't ... ooooh!"

"I, um, I didn't think I, er, did I do something to you?"

She lowered her head and looked up at him. "Not yet you didn't. But what did you have in ... mind?"

"Um, nothing. Nothing at all." He tried to move away from her but she kept close to him.

Another jolt of energy surged throughout her body. She tried to restrain herself and not respond to the sensation, the pleasure, the excitement. She quickly realized it was a losing cause. Now if only he could feel what she was feeling ... She let out a sigh of pleasure and stared up into his eyes.

He met her eyes and stood still, his breath quickening as she let her instincts dictate her every move. His eyes were fixed on her body the entire time and the two moved closer together.

Dr. Eisenstadt, observing Melody and Dr. Barton through a one-way-wall nearby, smiled. "She's definitely feeling the effects of my open-minded suggestions. The question remains of whether Dr. Barton is going to fall victim to the pheromones being strewn about by this young, attractive woman."

Melody started to giggle. "Do you mind if I ask you a, um, a personal question?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.