The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Cover

The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Copyright© 2008 by Mudak

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - President Eileen Stanford organizes a governmental committee dedicated to researching means of reducing the demand for genetic breast augmentation. One of the pioneers of the process, though, has other ideas in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Melody was excited at having the opportunity to observe and report on the first status report provided by the Non-Augmented Mammaries Committee to the President herself. Her editor asked her how she managed to get this scoop.

"Just lucky timing, I guess. I was interviewed by one of the committee members when I showed up for my own enhancement. Then he asked me to testify before the whole committee, so I did. Next thing I know, I'm going to be observing the presentation to the President."

"Anything else?"

Melody giggled. "I think he likes me, too. Not sure, but, well, if he does, I'm going to take advantage of his interest if it can get me stories like this."

"That's cool, just don't lead him along or anything."

"I won't, don't worry."

"So when do you have to be at the White House?"

Melody glanced at the temporal marker in her purse. "I should probably head out."

"Well, good luck!"

"Thanks.

In virtually no time, Melody was standing at the gates of the White House waiting for the guards to confirm both her press credentials and her right to be there.

"Okay, you're clear."

"Thank you."

Once inside, she saw Edward Harper, who recognized her and escorted her to the conference room. "Good to see you again, Melody. We're about to begin."

Melody took a seat in a corner and quickly turned on her comlink recorder. She looked around and recognized all of the members of the committee. She smiled at each of them as they made eye contact but otherwise said nothing.

After a few minutes, President Stanford swept into the room, followed by two male bodyguards and everyone stood up.

"Please be seated. Madam Chairperson, am I to understand that the committee has had a breakthrough?"

"We have, Madam President. We believe we have a plan which we would like to implement."

"Excellent. Please advise as to your current plan."

"It is the unanimous consensus of opinion among this committee, that we begin an advertising campaign encouraging all women to undergo genetic breast augmentation."

"I'm sorry, Cynthia, did you say, 'encouraging'?"

"I did, President Stanford."

"But I thought..."

"Yes, but upon review of the process, and after some dialogue with some people who have undergone the procedure, we have come to realize that it is safe and inexpensive. Most importantly, it has a profound positive impact on both the self-confidence and self-satisfaction of the patient."

"I ... I don't understand. What? How..."

"We have a complete report to cover all of the specifics. We did, however, bring a member of your press corps with us to help with the presentation..."

"Yes, I see her back there. She looks ... has she had her breasts enhanced?"

"Yes."

"Your name's Melanie, right, Miss?"

Melody corrected her. "Melody." She could feel herself blushing as she became the focus of attention. Shaking off the initial anxiety, she stood up. "Madam President, the day after you announced the creation of this committee, I had my first appointment to have my breasts genetically enhanced. I didn't have the heart to say anything to anyone in the room that day, but I knew that the truth would come out relatively quickly.

"During the procedure -- keep in mind that I had wanted to do something about my breasts for almost ten years now, since I was thirteen years old -- I came to realize how life-affirming and life-changing this process is. And before you ask, I did it for myself and not for any men. In fact, I don't have a man in my life right now. It's such an amazing, sensual process; I wouldn't trade it for the world. I encourage all women to do the same. It will improve not only our own lives, but also our daughters' and granddaughters' lives as well."

Melody had moved slowly around the room as she gave her speech. By the time she had spoken of daughters and granddaughters, the president was starting to rub her temples. One of her bodyguards moved forward. "Madam President, are you all right?"

"What? Yes, yes, I'm fine."

Melody continued. "As a woman, I am grateful for all that the trailblazing women of history have accomplished, making life better for our gender as a whole. A mere hundred years ago, who would have thought a woman could even be the President of the United States of America? Or Chief Justice of the Supreme Court? But now we have both. But for all of our achievements, the most simple of human pleasures sometimes continues to escape us. And that is, waking up in the morning and liking what you see in the mirror. Some of that is only skin deep, but some of that is much deeper. However you define what it is you like about yourself, you should remember that you're a woman first and foremost.

"Science has found a way to bring out your inner woman, the wild-child and the virgin, the one whose pleasure comes from both within and without. Mind and body and soul, all wrapped up in one. I've found that. You should seek it for yourself, Madam President."

The president was nodding her head slowly. "For myself."

"That's right. You can feel the need welling up deep within you. Give in to it, President Stanford. Or should I just call you, Eileen?"

"Yes. I ... I need to give in."

Melody smiled. The pheromones definitely were working.

In a fluid movement, the president was standing. She turned to face the bodyguard who had checked on her a few minutes earlier. "Benjamin. I need your help. I have a need deep inside of me and, I think only you can help me with that need." She started to run her hands over his chest. "It's not a government-issued piece of equipment that I need. Can you..." she paused long enough to lick her fingers before running them down his cheek. " ... show me your piece?"

Benjamin squinted his eyes and quickly unfastened his pants, letting them drop to the floor in the weight of his belt. She pointed to her chair and he quickly sat down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.