The Alien Ship - Cover

The Alien Ship

Copyright© 2008 by Scorpionicus

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kyle is out hiking and finds a long buried shuttle craft which takes him to the much bigger mother ship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female  

Kyle was awakened by a hand on his shoulder shaking him. It took Kyle a moment to come to awareness and for a little bit he wasn't sure where he was. Then he remembered about the ship and realized he was in his cabin onboard it.

"Kyle, the shuttle is on final approach to the ship," said a voice. Looking over toward the voice Kyle could see it was Tracy, the android with the Asian appearance.

"How long will it be until it docks in the hangar bay?" Kyle asked.

"The shuttle will complete docking in approximately twenty three minutes, Kyle," the android girl replied.

"Ok, I guess I had better get up," Kyle told her. While Cindy had taken the nude female androids quite well on her previous visit to the ship, Kyle thought it might be better if she didn't arrive to find him in bed with two of them. Kyle scrambled out of the bed and into the bathroom for a quick shower. Coming out he pulled a new set of clothes from the drawer where he had stowed them last night before going to bed. Idly the thought crossed his mind that he was going to have to look into the provisions on the ship for laundry. If nothing else having some of the android girls washing it by hand would do the job.

Kyle made it down to the door of the hangar bay just as it was being refilled with air after having been opened to space to allow the shuttle to enter. The two androids accompanied Kyle down to meet the returning shuttle and Kyle found himself wondering what the surprise was that Cindy had in store for him. Kyle hoped Cindy and Shelly were ready to leave on the solar system circumnavigation without any further trips back to Earth. He was curious to see how well the ship would do when under way in interplanetary space.

The door to the hangar bay slid open, the air inside had been fully replaced and the pressure was back to normal. Kyle walked through the door and into the hangar bay. At the same time the door on the shuttle slid open and Cindy and her android Becky stepped out of it. Immediately behind them followed another woman that Kyle recognized as Shelley, and then two more oriental women that Kyle did not immediately recognize. His attention was immediately drawn to the two Asian women because they looked exactly alike, as if they were twins. Shelley and the other two women were looking around the hangar bay almost dumbfounded; they could hardly believe what they were seeing.

Cindy spotted Kyle and ran up to him, throwing her arms around him when she reached him. Kyle kissed his girlfriend greedily for a few minutes, their lips and tongues exploring each other. Then Kyle pushed back and looked at the girl.

"So what is this surprise you told me about," Kyle asked.

"You've already seen it, the Chin sisters," Cindy said with a twinkle in her eye. "Shelley knew them and suggested we invite them along, so I did. I know you will like them."

"I think I will, too. Thank you for inviting them," Kyle said, looking over at the two Chinese girls with an appreciative eye.

"I want to have some real girls around since you already have all those robot girls here," Cindy told him.

"Thank you, Cindy," Kyle said. "Let's get everything unloaded and go back to my cabin so we can talk."

"OK."

Kyle and Cindy turned and started walking toward the entrance of the hangar bay. At the same time the three android girls were unloading the luggage from the shuttle. It seemed the women had brought quite a lot of things with them, though Kyle wasn't sure if they would need any of it considering what the ship was able to provide.

Shelly, seeing that Kyle and Cindy were walking away beckoned to the two Chinese girls and then started following. The three other girls quickened their paces and rapidly caught up with Kyle and Cindy.

"Kyle, this is amazing!" Shelley said as they walked out of the hangar bay. "How did you find this thing?"

"Just pure luck, I almost can't believe it myself," Kyle replied.

"Well, I'm glad you and Cindy invited me! I'm so excited!" Shelley said.

"Great! I think we can have a lot of fun her and see a lot of things we've never seen before," Kyle replied.

The two oriental girls did not say anything as the group walked down the passageway toward Kyle's cabin. The two were wide eyed as they took in everything there was to see along the way. The two sisters were a bit shyer than the other two women but were actually already very glad they had decided to come along. The two Chinese girls also stared at the nude androids; they were not used to such nonplussed forwardness about nudity.

The door to Kyle's cabin slid open as the group approached, humans in front and then three androids bringing up the rear carrying the baggage. Almost as soon as she entered the room Cindy started removing her clothes. Shelley looked at her friend undress for a moment and then she started to follow her friend. The two Chinese sisters hesitated a little longer but then they decided strip as well. Soon all four women were just as nude as the androids that were carrying in the luggage.

For Kyle this was an unexpected treat, he hadn't expected all four women to get naked so fast, or even at all. Now every female on the ship, both human and android were nude, a nice visual treat for him. The ship kept the living area at a very comfortable temperature, neither too cold nor too hot, so clothes were really unnecessary anyway, except for decoration. After thinking about it a minute Kyle pulled off his clothes as well so now all of the humans on board the ship were nude.

There was only a single bedroom in Kyle's cabin so it appeared that the other three women might want to move their things into the adjacent ones next to his. The two cabins immediately adjacent to Kyle's were just as large and luxurious as his own, and it was a trivial matter to walk between them if it was needed. So Kyle suggested that Shelley and the Chinese twins should take those two cabins. The three women quickly agreed to do so, for storage space if nothing else.

The three androids spent a few minutes unpacking the luggage the girls had brought and putting it away in various drawers, closets, and lockers in the three rooms. Even Cindy had brought a new load with her on this trip; apparently she had had new ideas about what she needed to bring on this trip. Since there was a vast amount of available storage space on the ship it didn't really matter except to give a couple minutes of amusement to Kyle.

It didn't take long for the three androids to have everything stowed away and almost immediately everyone was looking at Kyle, as if asking him what was next. After a moment of thought he decided there wasn't any reason not to get the ship under way immediately. But he thought it would be nice to do that from central control with a nice full crew of androids to help everyone learn about what was happening.

"Adventure," Kyle spoke to the ships AI.

"Yes, Kyle?" came the reply. All of the women looked a little startled at the new and unusual voice but settled down almost immediately.

"Is the ship secured and ready to get underway?" Kyle asked.

"Yes, Kyle. Everything is secured and we can depart whenever you wish," the AI replied.

"Good. I would like to observe our departure from the asteroid from central control. Please arrange for enough additional android units so that all of the control stations will have an operator. The operators can start teaching us a little about how each station works, too." Kyle ordered.

"Acknowledged. Sufficient android units will be waiting in central control by the time your party arrives there."

"Great! All right everyone, let's go to central control and get the trip started. Tracy, please lead the way," Kyle told the group. Kyle had been to the central control room twice before, but he still wasn't sure he would be able to find it on his own so he asked the android to lead the way.

The Asian android girl turned and walked to the door of the compartment, which slid open as she approached it. Kyle started following almost immediately and the rest of the group straggled along behind. Kyle felt a little strange at first walking through the ships passageways nude but he quickly got used to it. It was still pleasant to follow the android girl as she led the way to central control, Kyle let himself drop back just enough to allow him a good view of the android girl.

Cindy quickly caught up with Kyle as they walked along toward central control. Cindy immediately noticed the pleasant view the android girl provided as she walked ahead of the group and since Cindy was bi she also enjoyed it as well. Everything had been happening so fast there hadn't been much time to closely examine the androids and see what they could do sexually but Cindy resolved to find out soon.

As they arrived at the entrance to central control the door slid open and the party walked inside. Kyle walked to the command chair that dominated the room and as he approached it he could see that every station inside the room was already manned by a female android. While each android looked different from the other, every one was beautiful, and every one of them was nude. Since visually there had been nothing in their appearance that deviated from that of a nude woman, for Kyle it was a very happy view that greeted his eyes as he walked into the room.

Kyle reached the command chair and sat down in it. The padded seat and back felt cool and smooth against his naked skin and Kyle realized the chair was actually very comfortable. Kyle did have a thought right after he sat down that this type of moment would be even better if everyone had some sort of uniform to wear, if only for the formal occasions like this one. Something for the females like the mini-dress uniform which had been a costume in one of the sci-fi TV shows Kyle had seen recently maybe. He would have to think about it more later on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.