What Michelle Did for Love

by Dag123

Copyright© 2008 by Dag123

Romantic Story: Sexy little Michelle devises the perfect plan to give her new hubby an erotic gift she knows he will love...'" At the same time, she discovers a way to deal with her arch nemesis, Sandy Li. Out of the blue, she is handed an unexpected erotic surprise'"which enables her to set her perfect plan in motion in a way she never expected.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Slow   .

What Michelle did for love...

Randy Dalton couldn't have been happier. What a beautiful day, he thought, driving to work that morning. Every day's a lovely day since I met Michelle.

Arriving at his Office, he eased into the parking space marked President. Getting out of his car, he quickly entered the building.

"Good morning, Miss Rydell. Any messages or phone calls for me?"

"Yes, Mr. Dalton. Your fiancé called a few minutes ago. Michelle would like you to call her."

"Okay, let me see if I can catch her before she leaves for work."

"Moments later, to his delight, a little girl's voice answered the phone.

"Hello. Who is this?" the little voice asked.

"This is your mother's friend, Mr. Dalton. May I speak with your Mommie?"

"Yes... , Okay. I'll call her—Mommieee... !

"Hello," a soft dulcet voice said, "This is Mrs. Larson."

"Hello, Sweetie. Miss Rydell said you called."

"Oh, Randy. Thanks for calling back. I was just getting ready to go to work after I drop the girls off at school."

"Was that little Betsy that answered the phone just now?"

"Yes," Michelle said, "She's our little Receptionist around here," she laughed.

"Michelle. I have to tell you, those three girls of yours—I can't think of anyone who wouldn't be very proud to call them their daughters.

"Randy, the reason I wanted you to call me—I'm afraid I have some bad news. I'm not going to be able to make our Sunday date. I just found out, I have to work Saturday; and Sunday is the only day I have to finish buying the girls' clothes they need for school."

For a moment, there was silence on the line. "Randy. Are you still there?"

"Yes." he said. "Michelle, I have an idea. If you felt you could trust me with the girls—why not let me take them shopping Saturday for their school clothes?"

"Oh Randy... ," she said, laughing in spite of her surprise. "Are you sure you're up for that? You know, my three girls can be a real handful—especially when they're turned loose in a clothing store."

Seeking to reassure her, Randy said, "I'm sure the girls and I would get along fine. In addition, I'd love to take them shopping. You have no idea how much fun it would be for me. This will give the girls a chance to get to know me a little better," he pointed out.

"Besides... , seeing them in their natural habitat, a young ladies clothing store, would be the perfect place for me to get acquainted with them," he said, with a little chuckle.

"Randy... , you're going to have to stop being so nice to the girls and me. Other wise, if you keep this up, Darling, you're going to have not one, but four women madly in love with you."

Randy laughed, pleased at her rely. "Then, why not let me take the girls for the whole day. I'll get plane tickets and the four of us can fly up to Atlanta.

The girls and I could shop until we drop, then catch the last flight back home at five o'clock Saturday evening. I promise to have them home by seven at the latest. This way, you and I can still have our Sunday together," he said, hopefully.

"Well... ," she said, uncertainty registering in her voice. "Alright then. I know the girls will be thrilled and excited when I tell them, especially little Betsy. She's never flown before. Please... , Randy, on the clothes, nothing too expensive, okay?"

For Randy Dalton that Saturday turned out to be the day he decided what he wanted most in life was a ready-made family. He found himself totally captivated by Michelle's three daughters.

Watching them shop, turned out to be a delightful experience for him. An exciting adventure ... He loved the way they seriously discussed the various teenage fashions with each other.

All three were attractive little females. How could they not be, he thought, they all take after their mother. Most of all, he was deeply flattered and grateful. He was happily aware he had passed a major milestone with Michelle. She had trusted him enough to let him take her girls shopping.

When several women at the various stores they visited complimented him on how beautiful and well behaved his three daughters were—Randy took great delight in not correcting them. I should be so lucky, he thought wistfully.

Watching Michelle's three adorable girls shop, he couldn't help thinking of another little girl, so happy and full of life, who had been abruptly yanked from the loving protection of his arms.

His daughter Jennie. Just ten years old, she had been killed in a car accident along with her mother. Michelle's Susan is about Jennie's age, he thought. How lucky am I, after all these years, to be in love again—not only with Michelle, but with her three beautiful daughters as well.

At seven o'clock that evening, Michelle answered the door of her neat little apartment. Randy and her three daughters were standing there—smiling back at her.

The girls were all carrying packages. Except for a tired little Betsy, —she was fast asleep on Randy's shoulder. I wonder if he's aware yet that they've adopted him, she thought, laughing to herself. And, there can be little doubt—he's quite fond of them.

Later that evening Randy sat in the modest little kitchen seated at the head of their table. He loved the warm happy feeling of being surrounded by three chattering little females, and a radiant Michelle. I reckon I'm about as near heaven as I'll ever be, he thought.

Later when Michelle had tried to convince him to take the money, she had saved to buy the girl's clothes he had declined.

"No way! Today was my treat. The girls and I had a wonderful time. They made it a very special day for me. I can't remember when I've had so much fun."

"Come on, girls," Michelle called. "It's almost 9:00 o'clock. Time for bed. Beth, honey... , would you and Susan take Betsy up and put her to bed?"

"Yes, Mama," the two older daughters said, "Come on Betsy."

"Ahhh... , alone at last," Michelle said. Going over—she snuggled up against him on the sofa. "Give the girls a few minutes to fall asleep, Mister... , and maybe, if we can do it quietly—I'll let you have your way with me," she said, with a naughty little smirk.

"Well... , thank you, Ma'am," Randy joked, "And... , just when I thought things couldn't get any better... ," he said, leaning down to kiss her warm inviting lips.

Woodland Country Club ... Sunday evening...

That Sunday evening, a larger than usual crowd was on hand. This particular evening had been set aside for the induction of several new couples into the membership of the Woodland Country Club.

Randy and Michelle, watched along with the others, as each couple came up and was introduced. Afterwards, everyone came forward to greet the new couples.

"Folks... ," the Club Director said, "We have one last couple, Mr. and Mrs. Sammy Li, to induct. The Board has approved their application for membership. Mr. Li is one of our leading businessmen here in town."

At first, Michelle was in shock, and then she felt a profound sense of dismay. Her old nemesis, Mrs. Li and her strange little husband had just been made members.

Seeing the stricken look on her pale beautiful face, Randy quietly put his arm around her shoulders. "It'll be alright, Darling. It's a big Club. Trust me. I'll make sure you have nothing to worry about from either of them."

Later that evening Michelle ventured into the women lounge to fix her make up. To her consternation, a few minutes later, in walked Mrs. Li. Well... , she thought. I have to meet her sometime.

"Hello, Mrs. Li," she said, attempting to be friendly. "Exciting night, huh?"

"Well, look who's hanging out with the beautiful people," Sandy Li said, in a mocking tone, pouring cold water on Michelle's attempt to be friendly. "How did you get in here... ? Oh... , I know—on your back, of course," she said, sarcastically.

Her snide remark cut Michelle to the quick. Even though she was seething with anger, Michelle was determined to remain civil. Forcing herself to smile, she said pleasantly.

"Welcome to the Club, Mrs. Li. I hope you and your husband will enjoy your membership."

"Who do you think you are—the welcoming committee?" Mrs. Li said, giving Michelle a look of scorn. Then, ignoring Michelle, she went back to applying her makeup.

Walking out of the women lounge, Michelle thought, what's it going to take to get her to stop attacking me?

That Sunday evening, back at Randy's place, he sensed Michelle was quieter than usual. She's unhappy and seems uneasy about something, he thought.

"Honey, what's wrong? You seem so quiet. Are you upset about something?"

"Oh, it's Mrs. Li. She cornered me in the women lounge tonight. She said some very hateful things to me. Fortunately, there was just the two of us in there at the time, so no one else heard her nasty remarks. I don't know what set her off. The only thing I said to her was, welcome to the club."

"If you like, I can talk to Sammy Li again. He needs to shut his wife's mouth for her, if the two of them expect to be accepted here at the club."

"No, Darling. Please don't say anything. I don't want to cause any trouble. Perhaps she'll be satisfied now, and decide to leave me alone. After all, I can't keep letting you fight all my battles for me," she said, tenderly kissing his cheek.

"But I like to fight your battles, for you," Randy said, trying to lighten her mood by teasing her.

"I know you do Darling, and I love you for it. But, this is between her and me. If anyone should be allowed to tell her to shut her big mouth, I should be the one to do it, " she said, attempting to laugh off her earlier unpleasant encounter.

"Besides," she said, "She probably much better at pulling hair than you are," she said, teasing him playfully.

"Honey, I have to get home to the girls soon. Would you like to have me for a little while?" she said, a shy little smile playing on her lips, her blue eyes appearing sleepy from her own arousal.

"Do I ever—will I ever—say no?" Randy laughed, feeling his unruly member starting to ache in pleasant anticipation.

"Then, come here—you big Stud," Michelle giggled, knowing how much he enjoyed having her refer to him in that way, "Take me to your bed."

Michelle could never quite believe how this quiet man who was always so polite and well mannered could take her so completely—almost brutally. During sex, it was as if he changed into a whole other person.

She had hardly slipped her lacy white panties off over her trim little ankles before he had picked her up and placed her flat on her back in the middle of the bed. She knew how he liked to do it, so looking up at him hungrily; she let her luscious thighs fall open in lewd invitation.

A moment later, she gasped. His hungry cock slammed deep inside her. She emitted a barely audible feminine little grunt that came out more like a little squeak as she felt him impale her.

The force of his first thrust always had that effect on her. She enjoyed the feel of him slamming deep inside her hot depths. She felt his pubic bone hard against her own blonde haired pubic mound. The feel of his raging cock pulsing, and jerking deep inside her, ignited her hot passion. Her own arousal started to surge!

Michelle never failed to enjoy their fucking. It was very much like a joyful free-for-all. Neither showed the other any tenderness. He fucked her rough. She liked it that way. All her frustrations dissipated. She felt herself floating away on a sexual magic carpet. Within moments, she entered into the intimate rare atmosphere of excruciating erotic passion.

After a minute or two, with him slamming into her—she felt like her sanity was deserting her. He was fucking her silly—she was almost insane, consumed with lust for him. All that was left was just the pure enjoyment of the joyful pounding she was receiving, as he took her hungrily.

No one has ever controlled and possess me in quite the same way he does, she thought, half out of her mind—her arousal surging. She delighted in fucking him back willingly. I love the way he makes love to me—how we make love to each other, she thought, happily.

A few joyful minutes later, they climaxed, reaching their release together. Then, lying on their backs they rested, panting, and trying to catch their breath.

"Gosh, Michelle... , just when I think it can't get any better—I think this time had to be the best ever," he said.

"Thank you, darling," she said, still panting heavily. "I was just trying to keep up with you. By the way, how'd I do?" she said, with a playful little laugh.

"Come on, what have I been telling you?" he said, "You're just too much woman for me," he teased.

Lying there in the darkness, a few moments later, Randy said gently. "Michelle, honey, are you sure you wouldn't like me to have another talk with Sammy about that thing with you and his wife Sandy?"

"No... , Randy. I just want her to leave me alone. If anyone had been in the women lounge tonight when she launched her little verbal attack, I would have been mortified. It was so humiliating to be talked to like that, but I didn't want to fight back and cause a big scene."

"You handled the situation properly," Randy said, affectionately pulling her close.

"If we hadn't been at the Club, Randy, I think I would have been tempted to go over and slap her silly little face," Michelle said. "I don't care whether she ever likes me. I just want her to stop attacking me."

"I agree. The Club wouldn't have been the place for the two of you to have a little feminine spat. I'm proud of you for showing such restraint."

"Honestly, Randy... , sometimes I think she and I should just go somewhere nice and private and have a little hair pulling contest and settle it once and for all, "Michelle said.

"Would I be invited?" Randy said, playfully teasing her, trying to lighten up the moment.

"Of course," she said, "Do you think I would let my favorite guy miss the chance to enjoy his favorite little fantasy," she said, playfully poking him in the ribs.

"Maybe you're right, "Randy said. "If the two of you established some rules, like agreeing to not slap or scratch each other—who knows—maybe what you suggested might actually work. "He said, half-serious.

"So... , you're saying she and I should have an old fashioned woman's catfight, but allow only hair pulling and scuffling?

"Yeah. Maybe." he said. "Something like that."

Dining out... with the Li's

A month later, after signing a huge contract with Mr. Li to import machine parts for one of Randy's manufacturing companies—Mr. and Mrs. Li invited Randy and his fiancée, Michelle out for dinner at an upscale restaurant to celebrate.

Randy wasn't at all sure this was a good idea. He was well aware of the animosity that existed between the two women. Nevertheless, when he had asked Michelle if she would mind going out to dinner with them, she had surprised him.

She offered no resistance, nor did she appear to be the slightest bit upset. To Randy's relief, she had actually been rather nice about it.

That Friday evening, Michelle left work early. Knowing this was a special event for Randy, she wanted to give herself plenty of time to get ready. She was determined to look her best.

While bathing and doing her beautiful long blonde hair, she found herself smiling with contentment. The glow of happiness in her pale blue eyes was reflected back at her. Life was good.

Romano Restaurant...

When Michelle and Randy arrived at Romano's, they were greeted warmly by the Li's. To Michelle's surprise and disbelief, —Sandy Li appeared almost friendly toward her.

After a sumptuous dinner, while the men were talking business, Michelle excused herself to go to the Women's Lounge. To her surprise, Sandy Li offered to keep her company.

Once in the empty restroom standing at the mirrors fixing their makeup, an uneasy silence ensued. Both women were suddenly at a loss for words, unsure of what to say to each other.

"Mrs. Li," Michelle said, deciding to be formal. "It was so nice of you and Mr. Li to invite Randy and me to dinner."

"Well," the Asian wife said, "My husband does a lot of business with Randy's Company. Asian businessmen conduct a lot of their important business over dinners and at private entertainment venues."

"Anyway, it's been a really nice evening," Michelle said, wanting to be gracious.

"I guess you're aware by now," Sandy said, with a hard little laugh. "I've been put on notice by my husband—I'm to be nice to you from now on."

"I didn't know," Michelle said, smiling at the other woman. "But, I can't say that makes me unhappy."

"Well... , it's plain to see, your fiancé is crazy about you, so I've been ordered to stay on your good side," she said, with a little laugh. "By the way, I'm sorry for that little episode of ours in the Women's Lounge the other evening. I guess I can be a little bitch sometimes."

Michelle smiled. You can say that again, she thought. And then some... ! She was grateful and at the same time relieved. Then, never one to hold a grudge, she reverted to her normal playful self.

"Don't worry about it. It's forgotten. Just between you and me, —I'm relieved. I was beginning to think we were going to end up in a catfight pulling each other's hair out to resolve our differences," she said, smiling into the little Asian wife's face.

"Oh... ?" Sandy Li said. Strangely, she appeared surprised and delighted. Then she giggled. "I would love to do something like that with you."

Michelle giggled. "I had a feeling," she said, confirming the other wife's admission. "You know... , I think both our guys: your husband Sammy and my Randy would probably like nothing better."

"I think you're right, "Mrs. Li said, with a light laugh "I guess I can tell you the truth now. You know those catty little spats you and I had in the Shoppe where you work? Those were all his idea."

"I figured that out, about the second time it happened," Michelle said. "I noticed how much he was enjoying watching us. Tell me, what is it with these men?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.