Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana - Cover

Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 11

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Come along on the journey of Steve and Lana as they begin a new life of love and understanding on the farm in Arkansas. Steve is just your typical computer geek in love with a Arkansas farm girl when the need for a new head of the clan arises.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story  

Dinner was a wonderful as ever. Good food and lively discussion was the order for the evening. I was just getting up when Tammy came over to me and handed me some paperwork. "Age of consent is sixteen, and I printed it for you." She grinned and went her merry way.

I sat back down and looked at the paperwork. There were some general websites and then the actual law from the state website. I looked over at her, and she was just a bit smug. Lana came to me and I handed her the paperwork. "Angel, put this in the bedroom, so I can read it later. I love you." Then I kissed her.

After we finished our kiss, she said, "I love you too."

Shana handed me my tea as I walked back to the porch to sit down and back. Pap had a bowl going and that sweet smell hung in the air. The rain had slowed during dinner but kept coming down. I looked back toward the kitchen at the window that was over the sink. I could see Lana in the background talking to Tammy and Jana speaking to Betty Ann, they were closer to the window.

Tammy came out along with Cletus, Connie and Harry and headed to the barn. That left me and Pap just sitting there to enjoy the sound of the rain. I glanced back to the kitchen and the trips, Betty Ann and Mam were in some type of discussion. Pap brought me out of it when he said, "She do be likein' to let you know she's around."

"Just short of me sending her for a switch," I grinned.

"You're agreein' just makes her be a wantin' that much more. Impetuous is how I be a rememberin' Betty Ann callin' her."

"Now you tell me." I grinned.

"Can't be a teachin' you everything. You be learnin' and needin' to be a cutin' your own teeth."

"My gums hurt." I laughed and then Pap joined in.

"So tomorrow be the big day?"

"If I can find a place to take them, we're going away for a day or more."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Pap said.

All of the women came out form the house then and joined us on the porch. Lana came over and sat in my lap, and it was Mam who spoke once the rest were seated. "I saw the papers she gave ya, it seems that you're getting some new expectations Steve."

"I do have that feeling Mam. I'm thinking I might have tossed gas on her fire of desire." That got the trips to giggle.

"You do have a way with words. But I'm a knowin' that Tammy is not going to be one for words only."

"What gave you that idea?" I grinned and I saw Pap do it also.

"What are you going to do?"

"I am going to hide in my room all day and not come out. Have the nurses to bring in my food and comfort. Outa sight outa mind." That got Pap to laugh and the women to shake their heads.

"Now that you're done havin' your fun," she said.

"I honestly don't know, but for the next few days I will be away mating up. Then they are going to have to devise a plan because I will invoke the head of the clan rule and make them."

"Then after they have finished laughing at you for that."

"Then I am going to make her get me a switch."

"It might be the only thing that finally works," Betty Ann said.

Just then Tammy and Harry came and joined us. I heard the door close on the bunk house which told me where the others went. Harry had just sat down when Tammy asked, "What's going on?"

I answered, "Actually Tammy we were all just asking ourselves that same question."

"I don't understand."

"We don't either."

"What are you talking about?" She was looking around and biting her lip.

"Your actions have all of us confused." She just stood there biting her lip and then dropped her head to stare down at her feet.

"Lana dear, can you get up for a minute, Tammy come here and sit on my lap." Lana did and Tammy eventually got there.

I spoke so loud enough so that everyone could hear me. "Tammy, am I going to be mated up with you?"

That gave her a shock as her eyes suddenly looked right at me. The she put her head down and softly said, "Yes."

"Tammy, am I going to be mated up with you?" I said it louder than the first time.

"Yes." She had her head up this time and everyone could hear her.

"So you have no problems being mated up to me?"

"No, I want to be."

"Good, then when it is time, I will be mated up to you." I leaned in and kissed her. That caught her by surprise but she got the idea quickly. Once we had broken apart. I said, "Now, you do not need to show us what you want. Everyone knows and understands. Anything else you need to discuss you do so directly with me or so help me, you're going to be fetching me a switch."

Every eye in the room was on us. But I knew that the next one to speak would not be me. She sat there on my lap and didn't say a word; we all listened to the rain for a minute. Tammy finally was getting nervous and tried to get up. I just held her in place, and she got more uncomfortable. Finally, she said, "Okay, I understand." I let go of her, and she was gone into the house.

Shortly afterwards the rest of the women got up and went inside. Lana came back and refilled my and Pap's tea and brought Harry a glass. Once she was back in the house it was Harry that spoke, "What was that about?"

"Harry, she is not happy, unless she is getting what she wants immediately if not sooner. That was my way of putting her on notice." I said.

Pap added, "And she knows if she goes outside of what Steve just said she will be a gettin' the switch."

"So what will she do then Pap?" Harry asked.

"Only time will tell. She be havin' it set in her mind one way, and it ain't workin' out thata way."

"So do you think she will really need the switch?" Harry asked.

"Her call." Pap puffed on his pipe.

My angels came to get me a few minutes later. We said our good nights and headed to the bedroom. I stopped off to take care of the tea and everything else that needed to be done before I was back in the bedroom.

Lana passed me going to the bathroom, and I walked in to find Shana and Jana sitting on the bed. I walked over and sat in between them pulling them both close to me. "Tomorrow night will not come soon enough for you to be my mates. But waiting will only make it sweeter." That got me kisses from each of them and then Lana came in and squeezed on to my lap. They stayed for a few more minutes and then kissed me goodnight. Lana changed and we got into bed after turning the lights out.

"She is a kid isn't she?" Lana asked.

"In some ways I am afraid she is. But I am done talking about her anymore. Tomorrow I will have three bitches and be mated up with all of them. I am not going to let her actions take away from that." There are times when I do this head of the clan just right and Lana never fails to let me know it in the most pleasing ways.

I was up before the rooster and the rain had stopped. I was laying there trying to figure where I was going to take us tonight. Nature called before so I delicately moved Lana's head from my shoulder. She didn't make the mad dash to the bathroom, so I slipped on some pants and headed there.

Returning to the bedroom she was still sleeping so I grabbed some clean clothes and headed back for my shower and shave. Back in the room she slept in quiet contentment, so I headed back to the kitchen. Mam, Jana and Betty Ann were working on breakfast when I came to get my cup of coffee.

It was Betty Ann that came to me and said, "My friend runs one of them Bed and Breakfast's, it's a drive, but she said it's a nice place. I can call her and see if you can get ya'll a place there. How long did you want to stay?"

"I was thinking two nights would be nice. Will they have any problem with me being there with the trips?"

"Mable is clan, a good woman, but she married Luke and he's not clan. He's a bit of a bible thumper but nice enough that Mable is happy married to him. I don't know what he will say but Mable will stop it, if it comes to that. I'll call her after breakfast and make all of the arrangements."

"Thanks Betty Ann." I walked up behind Jana and pulled her to me. She turned around and I kissed her, when that was finished, I said, "Tonight you're mine, and I love you." Then I walked out to the porch.

Pap was there and he had a suit on that included some type of fancy shirt and a bow tie. He didn't say a word and just sat back drinking his coffee. Curiosity had a firm grip on me, but I figured it was like everything involving Pap and that it would come out.

It all became clear once we were seated around the breakfast table. Everyone had a plate and the food was all around but Pap had a hat on his plate. "Okay Pap what's the deal with your hat on the plate?" Cletus asked.

"I lost a bet."

"That is not enough much of an explanation". I added.

It was Mam who spoke up. "Some people don't have enough faith in their children. That ain't no hat on his plate, it's more like humble pie if you ask me." Everyone started to laugh at that point everyone but Pap.

I piped in. "Funny, looks more like some type of baptism if you ask me Mam." That of course got everyone going again, even Pap sort of smiled.

He cut and chewed on that hat while we all ate. I don't know how much of it, he actually ate, but it was fun to watch. Of course he put it to the side and ate the rest of his breakfast, and then we headed out to the porch.

I stopped and refilled my coffee Mam was standing there. I quietly asked, "Did you ever get those mailed?"

"They came in yesterday."

"Have them on the table at lunch."

I walked to the porch and sat down with Pap and Cletus. Pap was still dressed up and feeling a little foolish after his breakfast. "So you had some mixed emotions when you heard I was coming then Pap?"

"If that be'in the worse for knowin' you, I'll be a hav'n ate that hat with pride."

"Why thanks Pap. Maybe Mam can fix it for lunch for you too seeing as you're being so gracious."

"Be havin' my fill for the day but thanks anyways son."

Cletus was just keeping to himself enjoying the moment trying to stay out of Pap's radar. Then I said, "What are the plans for today Cletus?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.