Sometimes Life Is Not a Bowl of Cherries - Cover

Sometimes Life Is Not a Bowl of Cherries

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A teenage girl's mother is caught on surveillance tape in a hit and run accident. Her father is caught helping to cover up the crime. In order to protect her parents she allows herself to be blackmailed by a vindictive classmate with whom she has already had a few run-ins. Her future looks pretty bleak.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Dad and mom and I got in the car and drove over to the Edward's house when it was time. We had been ordered to get there early to prepare for the party. Lisa was there too. She had arrived just before we got there. She was naked and sitting in Andy's lap getting groped. I was tempted to tell her that it wouldn't be bad. When Andy raped you it was over before it got started. But I had to keep reminding myself to wait until it was over to start putting the little pervert in his place.

I stood there with mom and dad while Mr. Edwards gave us our instructions. There wasn't much to it. Basically, we were to do anything and everything that was required of us for the rest of the day. Dad was to stay out of the way and behave himself unless ordered to do otherwise.

In the arrogant manner that he and his son shared, Mr. Edwards asked dad, "Am I going to have any trouble from you today?"

Dad bit his tongue and shook his head. Mr. Edwards pointed out an out of the way chair and directed my father to sit down just watch in silence unless someone gave him something to do or asked him a question.

I hoped that they would leave dad alone. He was going to have a hard enough time watching all the kids raping me and mom today. The poor guy. All he did was try to protect my mom.

The kids started showing up not much after that. Two of the first to arrive were that bitch, Erin and her ass kissing buddy, Dani.

Mom and I started getting groped right away. The kids might normally have been more reserved around an adult female. Or at least I would have expected them to be. But Cody had made it clear why mom was here. And two days ago in homeroom he had told them all about how he and his father had raped us both the day before. Mom might be old enough to be their mother, but she was sexy and they knew that she was being forced to let them do anything that they wanted to her.

The kids started removing our clothing almost immediately. We were both only wearing skirts and blouses. So in no time at all we were naked. That was when the groping began in earnest.

I forced myself not to keep looking over at dad. A couple of times my eyes drifted over in that direction. I saw Mr. Edwards standing behind him. I had no doubt what kind of shit he was saying to torment my father as he was forced to watch the kids groping us.

It wasn't long before the sex started. Cody had spread a large blanket out on the grass and soon, Lisa, mom and I were lined up on the blanket on our hands and knees and all three of us were being raped from both ends by a steady line of kids.

It looked like every boy in the sophomore class was here. They all got naked and got in line as soon as they arrived. I was forced to eat my own pussy clean after every few rapes. But since Lisa and my mother weren't able to do that they had to eat each other clean.

The party seemed to get rougher as it continued. But after a while the constant rapes slowed down. There were even times when no one was raping us. They often sat around and ordered us into outrageous poses and made us perform perverted acts on each other for their amusement, at least until another cock got hard and had to be satisfied.

We were each forced to eat each other to orgasm several times. We ate each other's asses and since that looked like so much fun the boys lined up and made us go down the line eating the asses of every boy there. That led to several more hard cocks which required our services.

At one point there was a lull and Mr. Edwards came over and fucked Lisa from behind. He had already fucked me earlier so he was in no hurry. While he was pounding away at her sore pussy he called out, "Hey Martin! I need some inspiration. Come on over here and fuck your little girl. Maybe that will turn me on."

Dad looked like he had been slapped. He turned bright red. He didn't move for a long time. Not until Cody said, "If you don't want to fuck her, Martin, Barry has a big dog that is horny as hell. I bet we could get that dog to do it."

Dad finally got to his feet and walked across the patio. He stood at the edge of the blanket and glared at Mr. Edwards for moment. Then he slowly undressed while the boys stood around and heckled him.

His cock, once he finally uncovered it, was soft. He was not turned on and I was relieved to see that. I was glad that he wasn't like these other guys.

Mr. Edwards said, "Don't worry, Martin. Carin is an excellent cocksucker. She can get that thing hard for you."

I smiled up at dad. I held out my hand and when he took it I pulled him close. I whispered, "I love you, dad."

He looked like he was going to be ill. I leaned forward and kissed his soft cock and then took it into my mouth. For a long time nothing happened. I took my mouth away and softly said, "Remember what I told you, dad. I prefer you to the other assholes. It's okay. I want you to do it. Do it for me."

He knew I was just trying to make it easier for him, though. I could see it in his sad eyes. I took his cock back into my mouth. He may have hated what they were making him do. But he was only human. Eventually I felt his cock growing in my mouth and once it started I knew it was all over. I kept sucking and licking until he was hard. Then I sat down and pulled him down on top of me as I dropped back down onto my back.

I guided his hard cock into me and I sighed with pleasure as he entered me. By that time I was pretty much numb from all of the cock that had raped me for most of the day. But I wanted him to think I was enjoying it. It would make it easier for him.

He began to fuck me slowly, gently. His cheek was pressed up against mine and I knew that he was crying quietly while he raped me. I tried to assure him that it was okay. But he wasn't buying it. He was more traumatized by what he had to do than I was.

While dad was fucking me, Cody called Andy over and invited him to demonstrate motherfucking to my classmates. Andy laughed and dropped to his knees behind mom. I couldn't help wondering how he could not know after all the sex he had witnessed today, just how inadequate he was. But he really didn't seem to be aware of it. He fucked mom from behind for his standard two minutes. I guess that was long enough to amuse the guys. They also thought it was amusing when she turned around and sucked his slimy cock clean.

Dad had a hard time of it. But eventually he was able to reach orgasm. Or at least I think he did. If he didn't he did a good job of faking it. He got up and I sucked his cock clean. He was allowed to return to his seat then.

There was another round of rapes after that. But the guys had already started to leave. There weren't as many guys still there and not all of the ones that remained could get it up again.

By eight that evening there was only Cody and his father and my family. We were put to work cleaning up the yard. Then we were allowed to go home. Andy asked for, and received, permission from Mr. Edwards to stay over at his house. I think that he was afraid to go home with us.

We went home and sat at the kitchen table for a while. Mom and dad gulped down several strong drinks. We all tried to reassure each other that we were okay. But we all knew that it had been a hard day and we were all just a little traumatized by what we had done and what we had seen.

Cody stopped by the house in the morning to drop off Andy. The rest of the family was already dressed and ready to leave for the day. Andy went up and got ready for school. We left while he was still upstairs. No one even said a word to him.

I got some great news at lunch that day. Mom called to say that the DA was accepting the deal. They were going to his office with the lawyer this afternoon to sign all the papers We just had to get through two more days and then the papers would be signed off on by the court. Until then we were still required to keep our mouths shut. Otherwise word could get out and if what happened became public the DA would have to drop the deal and file charges.

Dad was on his way to talk to a realtor about putting our house up for sale. But the deal would not have to wait until the house was sold.

I was so excited that I jumped all over Dieter. If he let me I would have raped him. He was very good at playing hard to get. I never met a man who was so hard to have sex with!

On the way out of the building after school I was stopped by Cody. He ordered me to come with him. I followed him to his car. His three sycophants were standing around the car waiting for us. I ended up back in Tim's lap with my clothes on the floor as we crawled by the school buses. They got a big kick out of that. I would like to say that I didn't care anymore. But that wouldn't be true. It was very embarrassing.

Cody drove us to his house, making a brief stop to drop Barry off. I didn't realize how close he lived. It was just a block in the opposite direction from my house.

The rest of us went to Cody's house and into his backyard. This time I was ordered to bring my clothes with me. I was forced to submit once more to Cody, Harris and Tim. Barry showed up a few minutes later and I was fucked one more time.

Then we had company. The director that had made so much money from my movie with the twins showed up, along with his three cameramen.

The director and Cody had a quiet conversation off by themselves. Then the director came over to me and said, "I gather you don't know what we are going to do here this afternoon?"

I shook my head. He smiled and said, "We are going to make another movie. This one is for the real sickos."

Just then Barry left the yard through the gate and came back in a minute with his big, black mutt. I felt the blood drain from my face and I started shaking my head. I was going to refuse to do this. This was too much.

But then I had an idea. Cody was standing there watching, listening. I turned to the director and said, "I need to talk to you, alone."

We moved over to a quiet part of the yard, away from everyone else. I asked, "Do you know what Cody is blackmailing me with?"

He nodded.

I said, "Well, this afternoon my parents signed a deal with the DA to settle the matter. It's all going away. After this afternoon, Cody loses his ability to blackmail me. But I will make a deal with you. I know how much money you make on these movies. I will agree to make this sick movie and not tell the cops all about you and your operation. All I want is one million dollars. That is just a small fraction of what you will make. If you will do that, I will let you make this movie. Otherwise I am out of here and you can take pictures of the dog fucking Cody for all I care."

I was bluffing. I had to put up with their shit for two more days. But they didn't know that. He looked at me for a minute. But he fell for the bluff. He said, "You have a deal. But for the next hour your ass belongs to me, bitch. You do everything I tell you to do and you get your money."

I smiled with more confidence than I felt and said, "It isn't that I don't trust you. But I want the check up front. You pay me and you own me for the next hour. Otherwise I am out of here."

He wasn't happy about it. But he had presold this show to a lot of perverts. He wasn't going to make as much money as he expected. But he was still going to make an obscene amount and we both knew it.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his checkbook. He wrote me out a check for one million dollars. I knew that he could still stiff me. He could cancel the check. But I had his name and address now and I could get him in as much trouble as he could me. I thought I could count on the check clearing. I folded the check up and went over and stuffed it into the pocket of my skirt.

I stood up and turned to face him. That was when I got really scared. It was going to happen. I knew I was going to do it. The cameramen were gathered around a grassy area just off of the deck that they had selected to do the filming.

The director nodded his head in that direction and I walked over on trembling legs. One of the cameramen pointed to a spot and I stood where they wanted me. The director called out, "Okay, kid, let the mutt go."

I guess the dog had already been picking up the smell of fresh cum leaking out of me. He had been agitated for several minutes now. He was a large, black, mixed breed. He was larger than a Labrador or a Shepherd, but not by much.

He came running over to me and sniffed all around. The director came closer and watched the dog for a few minutes. I tried to reach out and calm him down. But I was probably not the best person for that. I was afraid of dogs and I smelled like sex, which is why he was so agitated.

The director quietly said, "Spread your legs, bitch. Let him lick your cunt."

I was still standing. His mouth was level with my dripping pussy. I somehow found the strength to obey and I spread my legs about shoulder width apart. The dog's tongue snaked out and with that first lick his incredibly long tongue moved between my legs while I fought to keep from screaming out loud. Then he drew his tongue back and up over my drooling slit.

He tasted the cum and he started prancing around and whining anxiously. He was scaring the hell out of me!

The men all stood around, filming and watching him lick me for a few minutes. Then the director ordered me to get down on my knees and let him lick my face.

That didn't sound so bad. Not until he ordered me to stick my tongue in the dog's mouth and return his kisses. I hadn't bargained for all of this. I thought that I would get down on my hands and knees, the dog would fuck me and then we all went home. It just then occurred to me that the director had probably sold a show of one hour to his paying customers. That was the amount of time that he had mentioned earlier. He said that I belonged to him for an hour. I was about to panic. But I reminded myself of the size of that check in my skirt pocket. I had to do this. That was our ticket out of here.

I gently grasped the excited dog by the sides of his head. He struggled briefly until I bent closer and stuck my tongue in his mouth. I gagged a few times but I had done worse things with my mouth in the last week. I kept it up for a few minutes, until the director called Barry over and told him to get is dog to lie down on his back and hold him in place.

It was a struggle. The poor dog had no idea what was going on. He just knew he wanted to get laid.

Once Barry put him on his back the director said, "Okay, bitch. Lick his cock for a couple of minutes and then suck on it until I tell you to stop."

I know I paled then. I felt like I was going to faint for a second or two. But I kept repeating in my head, "One million dollars. One million dollars."

I dropped to my knees and the cameras closed in. I leaned down and gently grasped the hairy sheath that still covered most of the dog's cock. It was not very threatening. It looked kind of nasty. But it was much smaller than the other cocks I had been forced to service. It was probably about the size of the cocks that the thirteen year old Clarke twins had used on me.

I held the shaft still and licked it a couple of times. It wasn't that bad. Hell, most of those mechanics and wrecker drivers I had been forced to suck off the other night had stunk worse, and tasted worse too!

I licked it like I would a boy's cock for a few minutes until the director said, "Suck it now."

I took the nearly two inches of pink cock that extended out past the hairy sheath that normally covered it into my mouth and sucked it gently. Shortly after that the surprises started. Once I started sucking on his cock the dog started humping his hips up to meet my lips and his cock started growing rapidly. Before very long there were nearly eight inches of fat, pink, dog cock that he was trying very hard to shove down my throat. Worse than that, a thin stream of hot liquid had begun to spray out of his cock in short spurts. I gagged a little and then I let it drain back out of my mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.