Sometimes Life Is Not a Bowl of Cherries - Cover

Sometimes Life Is Not a Bowl of Cherries

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A teenage girl's mother is caught on surveillance tape in a hit and run accident. Her father is caught helping to cover up the crime. In order to protect her parents she allows herself to be blackmailed by a vindictive classmate with whom she has already had a few run-ins. Her future looks pretty bleak.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mrs. Clarke was at the side door watching as I approached. She smiled brightly. She looked really excited. She must have quite an evening planned. She was dressed to kill.

She let me in and I told her how beautiful she looked. I wished her a happy anniversary and she thanked me.

She pointed out a piece of paper on the refrigerator door with her and her husband's cell phone numbers. She told me where they were going and promised to be home by one o'clock. She apologized for keeping me up so late on a school night but said that it was okay with them if I took a nap on the couch.

I told her it was okay. It wasn't that unusual for me to stay up that late on a bad homework night.

Mr. Clarke came down and said hello and they left.

Their car was no sooner out of the driveway than the twins came downstairs. They were grinning like it was Christmas morning and they were about to open their presents. But then, I guess that was pretty much what was about to happen. I put my purse down and looked at them.

They looked like they were about to burst. But they were waiting for something. It was that something that I was more concerned with. I asked them if they knew what was going to happen. They shrugged noncommittally. They knew something. But I guess they had been sworn to secrecy. I could tell by their anxious faces that they had some idea of what Cody had planned. I guess they knew that whatever happened, they were going see me close up and naked and I guess it was pretty obvious that they were going to have their first sexual experiences.

I had expected these two to go into attack mode almost immediately. But instead they waited with obvious impatience. They were ready to make their fantasies come true.

I went over to the couch and sat down. There was no point in standing there staring at each other until Cody showed up.

The boys sat down and an uncomfortable silence hung over the room as we waited for whomever else was coming. I wasn't looking forward to whatever was going to happen. But I was glad that it would at least take place in private. I hated the things that were happening to me at school.

It was probably five minutes later that a car pulled into the driveway. I wanted to go and look. But I was too scared.

Someone rang the doorbell. Before I could get up one of the twins ran to open the door. I still don't know which one is Harold and which one is Harland.

I watched nervously as the door opened and Cody entered, followed by the guy he had brought to my backyard to try me out last night. Behind him came three men carrying large, heavy cases. Cody came in and took charge. He ordered the twins to sit on either side of me on the couch.

The men all looked me over closely for a moment. But then they went about their business and ignored me, except for the man who had come to my backyard and fucked me last night.

He stood in front of me while the three men with him started unpacking the cases they had brought in. They each had large, professional looking movie cameras. One of them was connected by a long cord to a laptop computer.

The man who had fucked me let me watch them getting ready for a minute before he got my attention and said, "We are going to be making a little movie here today, Carin. Two of the men are going to be filming it. The other one will be transmitting it on the internet to a large number of men who have paid me to watch two thirteen year old boys fucking a sixteen year old girl. We have talked to the boys and they know what we want them to do. All you have to do is anything and everything that you are told. You aren't going to be a problem are you? Cody said that you would do anything we wanted. You're going to cooperate, aren't you?"

I had felt the blood drain from my face as he explained what they were doing here, and what I was going to do. It was even worse than I had feared. How many men, how many kids, how many kids I knew would be watching?

He was waiting for an answer. I slowly nodded. There had never really been any question. I was going to do what whatever they wanted. I was broken and Cody knew it.

The man, I still don't know his name, backed out of the way and I was surrounded by three men pointing large, threatening cameras as me.

I hadn't been paying any attention to Cody. While my evening was being explained to me he had dug through my purse and pulled out my student ID. He was nice enough to cover my address with some tape. But my name and my birth date and my photograph were all visible, as was the name of the school I attended. He held the card up and all three cameras zoomed in to record the information.

Cody stepped back and stood with the other guy, the guy who seemed to be in charge. Cody nodded his head and that was what the twins had been waiting for. They turned to face me and started running their hands all over my body over my conservative sundress.

I had selected this dress because it was modest enough to satisfy Cody, and because it buttoned down the front and I assumed I would be getting raped this evening. If I was going to have to undress it was easier to get out of something like this when your hands were shaking with fear.

The boys had no idea how to touch a woman. They were rough and clumsy. Even without the audience it was an unpleasant experience. But after all, no one was here to please me. This was all about using me for the pleasure of other.

The boys groped my tits and then one of them put his hand on my knee and rapidly worked it up my thigh to my panty covered pussy. He groped my pussy roughly for a moment and then he pulled my skirt up to my waist and looked at me. The other twin had begun to unbutton the top of my dress.

I saw the man in charge trying to get the twins attention from off camera. One of them finally noticed him and he pantomimed what he wanted them to do. One of them whispered, "Oh yeah! Harold! Get her hand!"

So now, until they moved, I knew which one was Harold and which one was Harland.

Each took one of my wrists and placed my hands on their bulging cocks. They were both wearing gym shorts and my hands easily closed around their cocks. They were hard and throbbing, but not very large, not very threatening.

I held onto their cocks and allowed them to undress me and grope me freely. They were in no hurry. I suppose that they had been told to take their time.

Harold finally got my dress unbuttoned and pulled it away to reveal my body in my underwear. They continued to molest me and I couldn't help wondering who would enjoy a movie like this. Was I being forced to perform for an army of child molesters?

Harold pulled my bra up off of my breasts and sat staring at them in awe for a long time. Harland, who was concentrating most of his efforts on the area below my waist, stopped what he was doing to stare at my tits. I heard him whisper, "Son of a bitch, Harold! Look at that!"

They both stared for long enough that the director started getting impatient. He made a motion from off camera and Harold nudged Harland. Harland glanced over his shoulder at the director. Then he turned back and reached for the waistband of my panties.

One of the movie cameras and the internet camera both came in for close-ups as my panties were slowly removed. Harland tossed my panties away and both boys stared at my pussy.

Harland reached out and touched me gently. Then he brought his other hand up and slowly parted my labia and held me open. He stared, and the cameras recorded everything. For some reason, as nervous as I was about having this filmed, I was most uncomfortable with the concept of all of those perverts watching this live on the internet as I was being stripped and abused. There was no logic in that. It's just how I felt.

But of course, what I felt was of no consequence to any of the seven males in the room.

Harold pushed me erect so that he could pull my dress down off my arms. He reached behind my back and after an embarrassingly long struggle with the catch on my bra he gave up and pulled it up and off over my head without ever managing to release the hooks.

After exploring my naked body for a few minutes, the boys stood up and stripped as quickly as they could get out of their clothes. Just like everything else about them, their cocks were identical. They were both about five inches long and maybe as big around as my thumb. But they appeared to be entirely functional. Both boys were leaking a lot of lube.

The boys sat back down and Harold said, "We want you to suck our cocks, Carin. We watched you do it with your brother. We want you to do that to us."

I would have preferred that they didn't mention what I had done with my brother. I think that it is reasonable to assume that Cody told every boy at school about the show I would be putting on tonight and arranged for them to watch it on the internet. Now they would all know that I had sex with my brother.

But nothing that happened here was under my control. I got up and knelt in front of Harold. I easily took his entire cock in my mouth and, ignoring the cameras that got right up in my face I sucked it as enthusiastically as I could. I only had one goal in all of this. Do what they wanted and get it over with so the men with the cameras would leave.

I made quick work of Harold. He thoroughly enjoyed his first blowjob. But he didn't thoroughly enjoy it for very long.

As soon as he finished cumming I swallowed and moved over between Harland's legs. Talk about your déjà vu! It was like an instant replay. The difference was that before I finished sucking Harland's cock, Harold knelt behind me and started fucking me from behind.

I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings. But to be honest, I was more conscious of his belly slamming into me than his small cock in my pussy. I think that maybe doggy style was not the best position for someone with a cock that small.

That was pretty much how it went for the next hour and a half. I did anything the twins wanted until they finally couldn't get it up anymore. It was humiliating and degrading. But compared to a lot of the things that I had been subjected to by Cody and his friends it just wasn't that bad. The thing that bothered me most was still the fact that it was being watched by god knew how many people on the internet.

They kept it up until we had been at it for two hours. Then they cut it off. They put the internet camera up. The guy who had been operating it got on the laptop after he put his camera away and said, "Just short of two hundred and eighty thousand."

It took me a moment to realize what he meant. It finally sank in. They had sold access to the show that I had just put on to two hundred and eighty thousand people. Nearly three hundred thousand people had just watched the Clarke twins have sex with me in just about every position known to man!

I watched as the director reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of bills. Right there in front of me he peeled off five thousand, six hundred dollars. That was Cody's commission! I had gotten screwed and he had made nearly six thousand dollars!

And I knew it wasn't over. One of the cameras was still pointed at me.

Cody and the director and the other cameraman started taking their clothes off. The twins moved out of the way and watched as I was raped by those three men. They were pretty horny. But they dragged it out. They kept stopping and changing positions and they made it last for a very long time.

When they had all cum inside of me the cameraman that had just fucked me traded places with the man still holding the remaining camera and I was put to work satisfying him. But it still wasn't over. I was kept busy until midnight. Every time one of them got a hard on I was called upon to take care of it. And when no one was actually having sex with me I forced to pose in humiliating poses for their amusement.

Cody ordered me to eat my pussy clean twice. That was very popular and led to another round of rough sex. They finally packed up and left at midnight. Cody reminded the twins that they needed to air out the room and light some candles before their parents came home. He reminded me that he would see me in the morning and then they all left.

The twins each got another blowjob before they dressed. They opened some windows and lit some candles. But they didn't let me get dressed until their parents pulled into the driveway at just before one in the morning.

I grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom while they put the candles away, closed the windows and ran up to their bedroom.

When I came out of the bathroom the twins were in bed and the Clarkes were just coming in from the garage. I greeted them and they paid me a generous twenty-five dollars for spending the night getting raped in their living room.

I smiled and thanked them and went home.

I went to my bedroom and got undressed. But my night wasn't over. Andy heard me come in. He snuck in and made me suck him off so that he could get to sleep. I was tired and sore and I stank of cum. I had the nasty taste of it in my mouth. But I was just too tired to clean up and brush my teeth. I fell into bed and slept through the night. I almost slept through my alarm.

But I managed to hear it before it shut off. I struggled to my feet and put my robe on. I looked across the hall to make sure the bathroom was empty and then I went over and started the shower. I sat on the toilet and looked down at my cum encrusted thighs as I emptied my bladder. I was a mess.

I stood up and flushed the toilet just as Andy came barging in. I was going to have to speak to dad about putting a lock on this door.

I gave him a dirty look. But that just amused him. I stepped into the shower and he stepped in behind me. I was so tired after last night. And I was so tired of being used and abused by every fucking male I came across. I could easily have killed my fucking brother at that moment. But I hated him all the more when he stood back a couple of feet and aimed his cock at me.

I knew what was coming and I pleaded, "Andy! Please don't do that. Why are you doing this to me? What the fuck is wrong with you? You sick fuck!"

He just smiled and watched as the urine began to spray out of his cock. He aimed it at me like a hose, spraying my legs, my pussy, almost all the way up to my breasts with that hot, degrading liquid.

I stood there, crying quietly, and let him finish. Then, on his command, I washed his hair and his back. He rinsed off and got out and I was finally able to take a shower.

I went to my room and dressed as I was required. I went down to breakfast and sat down to eat my cereal. It was a moment before I realized that my father was staring at me speechlessly. I had forgotten that he had not seen me in my sheer blouse without a bra before.

Mom looked uncomfortable. But dad looked like he had turned to stone. He didn't say anything. He was probably too embarrassed. But I knew that mom would be asked to have a talk with me. It was exasperating. This subject just never seemed to go away.

I took my mind off of the fact that my father was staring at my nipples by doing math problems in my head. I multiplied the number of people that had watched my sex show last night by various sums of money. If they charged only ten dollars to watch my show they made nearly three million dollars! And I suspect that they charged a lot more than that to watch a two hour sex show between a sixteen year old girl and two thirteen year old boys.

I hurried through breakfast and went upstairs to brush my teeth and get my purse with my bra in it and my history book. I left Erin's bra in the hamper and took one of my bras.

I went through my new routine at school. I went to my locker and got my books out. I went to the restroom and put my bra on. Finally I went to my homeroom to see what new horrors Cody had in mind for me.

Lisa wasn't there. I assumed that he had her busy fucking one or two of the guys. Erin was there as usual, sitting in the back and watching. She seemed to really enjoy my suffering. I still didn't know who her boyfriend was. She was mad because I had fucked him. But hell, by now I had fucked nearly every male in my class!

When I entered the room I dropped my books on my desk and went over and stood in front of Cody. He was telling everyone about what I did last night. Quite a few of the boys said that they had watched and enjoyed it very much. Cody also mentioned, for the benefit of those who didn't already know, that the men had charged twenty dollars to watch my show! They had made close to six million dollars last night in two hours!

I was forced to listen as Harris and Barry encouraged Cody, suggesting that they should put on their own show.

Cody pointed out that the men had made so much because they had a popular web site.

Harris countered, "If we started putting on regular shows with our pretty little cunt here, and Lisa too, our web site would get popular pretty fast."

I could see that Cody was interested. The guys were all goading him into it. I could only hope that the equipment necessary was prohibitively expensive. But I doubt if Cody would have a hard time getting the necessary equipment from his father.

Cody looked at his watch and said, "I don't have any plans for the cunt this morning. Does anyone want to fuck her?"

Somehow I was not surprised when they all volunteered.

Cody selected Tony and Steve and told them to take me to the audio/visual room. Erin got up and followed us.

When we entered the room, Derrick was fucking Lisa from behind. He was holding her up from behind and pounding his cock into her brutally. Her tits were bouncing up and down violently and I knew it must be painful. Reid was standing in front of her, putting his cock away. I guess he had just finished fucking her face. There were still a couple of strands of cum on her chin.

I watched Erin go over and squat down in front of Lisa and stare at her tits bouncing around. She seemed fascinated.

But as soon as Tony and Steve started getting ready to fuck me, Erin got up and came back over to watch. They both dropped their pants to their knees and Tony asked Steve, "Which hole do you want?"

Steve grinned and said, "I'll fuck her mouth. You can have her cunt."

They pushed me down on my knees and Tony lifted my skirt up to my waist. He slapped my thigh and I spread my legs apart for him. I was just about to ask him to wait until I lubricated my dry pussy. But before I could get two words out Steve grabbed my hair and forced his cock into my mouth.

He began fucking my mouth nearly as violently as Derrick was fucking Lisa. It was very painful. The head of his cock kept banging into the back of my throat.

Erin squatted down beside me and watched his cock spearing into me from about two feet away. Crazy bitch!

I felt Tony forcing a finger into my pussy. When he felt how dry I was he used his own saliva to moisten my dry vaginal passage. Then he started struggling to find my opening with the head of his cock. I reached down and guided him into me. After that I just tried to hold on while they both raped me violently and painfully.

I heard Derrick cry out and I knew that he was cumming in Lisa. For her it was over. I had another ten minutes of this demeaning torture. But teenage boys being what they are it was over soon enough.

Erin had what she thought was a good idea though. She suggested that Lisa and I be made to lap each other's pussies clean before they let us go. It wasn't hard to talk the guys into it.

It was nasty and disgusting. But we had both been forced to do it before. We went ahead and got it over with. We knew it was getting late and we wanted to get the hell out of here.

After they had been satisfied that we were clean enough, Lisa was allowed to get dressed again. I had never removed my clothes. We waited and watched while Lisa got dressed. Then we all went back to homeroom.

There was the expected round of snickering from the boys when we came back in. But just as we entered the bell rang. They were forced to leave us alone after that, except for the groping in the corridor between classes.

For the rest of the day it was pretty much business as usual. I spent my lunch hour with Dieter and got to relax and enjoy his company. I managed to get ignored by my teachers and I put up with the groping in the hallway.

I was not ordered to the audio/visual room after my last class and I got my homework done in study hall. I put my books up and headed for the exit, thinking about having to let my stupid brother fuck my ass when I got home. It turns out I wasn't that lucky. Tim was waiting for me outside.

As soon as I stepped outside he told me that Cody was waiting. I followed him to Cody's SUV. Cody said, "Get in. We're going to my house for a while."

Harris and Barry were already in the car. Tim got in and pulled me into his lap. Just like last time, he started undressing me right away. This time he took my clothes completely off. Once more I was forcefully put on display as the car crept past the school buses, moving only a few inches at a time.

The kids in the buses went wild as Tim grabbed my tits and shook them around and finger fucked me violently. The four guys in the car with me thought it was all very amusing. We were only about a third of the way past the last bus in the line when Tim pushed me down to the floor and pulled his cock out. He made me suck his cock right there in front of fifty or more middle school kids. I guess there was no limit to how low I could be forced to sink.

I stayed like that until just before Cody pulled into his driveway. Tim came in my mouth and put his cock away. They pulled me out of the car and we went through the house into the backyard. I was put to work satisfying them all then. What the hell, it was just three more cocks.

Except it wasn't just three more cocks. I had either sucked off or been fucked by each of them once and they had started going around for seconds when I heard the patio door open and Mr. Edwards exclaimed loudly, "What the hell is going on here?!"

This was bad! This was very bad! This could end up with my parents going to jail!

Cody got up and pulled his shorts on. He grabbed my arm and pulled me over to where his father was still standing at the patio door, staring at my naked body in shock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.