Sometimes Life Is Not a Bowl of Cherries - Cover

Sometimes Life Is Not a Bowl of Cherries

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A teenage girl's mother is caught on surveillance tape in a hit and run accident. Her father is caught helping to cover up the crime. In order to protect her parents she allows herself to be blackmailed by a vindictive classmate with whom she has already had a few run-ins. Her future looks pretty bleak.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I actually slept pretty well for a change. I'm not sure why. I was still under the same stress, the same pressure that had dominated my life since Saturday. Maybe my mind couldn't take it anymore and needed a night off. I woke up feeling more refreshed than I had in days. I couldn't even remember having any nightmares last night.

I put my robe on and headed for the bathroom. Andy was up early, for him. I was sitting on the toilet emptying my bladder. The shower was running so that the water would warm up. All of a sudden the door swung open and Andy walked in as if he did this every morning!

I cried out, "Andy! God damn it! Get out of here! What if mom or dad find out we are both in here? That would put an end to your little sex games!"

He just grinned and said, "They are both in the kitchen and they won't be back upstairs until after breakfast. And you fucking know it! So shut up."

He took his pajama bottoms off and stood in front of me looking down. When he came in I had slammed my legs together and my bladder had frozen up.

He reached down and pushed my legs apart. He stared at my pussy and said, "Go ahead, finish. I want to see what it looks like when you take a piss."

I hissed, "You fucking pervert! Get the hell out of here! This is too warped even for you!"

He straightened up and held his cock in his hand. He rubbed his fingers over it and said, "Either you piss or I will."

I looked up at him in shock. It was obvious that the little bastard would do it. I struggled to finish emptying my bladder. I had never had to do it with anyone staring at my pussy before. My bladder didn't want to cooperate. But finally the urine began flowing again. I groaned in humiliation as Andy squatted down for a closer look. He even reached down with both hands and carefully spread my labia for a better look.

As surprising as it may sound, I can't recall ever watching myself when I peed. I wasn't even sure where my urethra was. I mean, I had a general idea. I had just never looked for it. I looked down now and saw the urine flowing in a thick stream and splashing into the toilet. It seemed surprisingly loud now, with him there holding me open.

I had been nearly finished when he interrupted and it didn't last long. I expelled the last few spurts and reached for the toilet paper.

Andy said, "Wait! Don't bother. It's my turn now."

My mind must not have been functioning fully yet. I started to get up so he could use the toilet. But then I thought, "I can't get up yet. I have to wipe!"

I looked up at Andy and he saw my confusion. He just grinned like the asshole he was and said, "Don't fucking move!"

I didn't realize what he was going to do until he actually started doing it. The first few thin spurts of hot piss came out of the end of his cock in weak streams. I screamed and scrambled to get out of the way as they fell and seemed to burn my left thigh.

He held me down with one hand and when I still struggled he slapped me with his free hand. I stopped struggling and looked up at him in disbelief. I rubbed my cheek and whispered, "Andy ... no ... you can't!"

But he could. And he did. He wrapped his left hand in my hair and held me in place while a strong, hot stream of urine began to flow out of his cock. The smell was overpowering. But that was nowhere near the part that was so traumatic. He aimed the flow carefully and after adjusting his aim he emptied the entire contents of his bladder against my mound.

I tried to close my eyes and shut out what was happening. But he wouldn't permit even that refuge. He growled, "Open your fucking eyes, bitch. This is what you are good for. If you are going to be a cum dump you might as well be a urinal too. You fucking slut."

When he was almost finished, when there were just a few, weak spurts left, he adjusted his aim and sprayed my tits until nothing more came out.

He stepped back and said, "I'm going to take a shower. Clean up this mess and join me. I'll let you wash my back."

I groaned in despair. But I had the presence of mind to say, "Andy! What if they come up and discover us both in here at the same time? They aren't that understanding."

He smiled and responded, "You're probably right. So you better hurry your ass up."

Andy got into the shower and I used toilet paper to wipe myself off. I used another big handful to wipe up the wet spots all around the toilet on the floor. Boys are such pigs!

I was tempted to flush the toilet. He would suffer a minor moment of discomfort if I did. But in the end I would probably suffer the most. So I got into the shower and washed his back. He rinsed off and got out and I was finally able to take my shower.

I went downstairs in my robe again. I imagine that the day will come when my father discovers me leaving the house in a sheer blouse with no bra. I don't know what I'll do when that day comes.

Andy was already having breakfast when I got down there. For the first time since last Friday my parents were even having a light breakfast. They still seemed preoccupied. But they seemed to be adjusting. I remembered what mom said last night. I wondered what they were doing to straighten this mess out. Unfortunately, whatever it was, it was too late to help me.

I had some juice and cereal and went back upstairs to get dressed. I put on the same sheer top and miniskirt I wore on Monday. Until I had time to go shopping I would have to wear the same two outfits over and over. I put my laciest bra in my purse and stepped out of my room. I walked carefully to the stairs and listened. When I was certain that my parents were both in the kitchen I hurried down and out the front door. I closed the door and stood on the steps. I took a deep breath, thankful for avoiding confrontation again. But before I could take a step the door opened.

I turned around to find my mother staring at my exposed breasts. She looked up and opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

I didn't know what to say. Finally I opened my purse and said, "See? I have my bra. I'm going to put it on at school."

She stepped out and pulled the door closed and asked, "Why? Why are you doing this?"

I sighed deeply and tried to think of some plausible excuse. I couldn't even come up with an implausible excuse! I finally said, "Mom, I can't explain, not now. Please, I can't be late. I have to get to school."

My mother is not a stupid woman. She stared at me for a moment and then she said, "This is because of what I did, isn't it? What's going on, Carin?"

I almost let it all come pouring out. But I couldn't. I knew that it would just make things worse. I finally just shook my head and said, "Leave it alone, mom. You'll just make things worse. I have to go."

I turned and walked away as quickly as I could. She called out for me to come back but I ignored her.

I made it to school without anything more than a few rude comments from some of the other students. I went to the restroom I had been using every morning and went into a stall. I took my blouse off and started to put my bra on when I heard someone else come in. I stopped what I was doing and listened. There was silence for a few seconds and then someone walked purposefully over to the stall I was in.

I heard Erin's voice. She sounded just as cruel as the boys that were all taking advantage of me now. She demanded that I open the stall door.

I said, "Just a minute. I'm getting dressed."

She raised her voice and once more she demanded, "I said open the fucking door, slut!"

I unlocked the door and pulled it open and asked, "What do you want, Erin?"

She smiled at me. I had my bra on but I hadn't closed it yet. She said, "Take that off. Cody asked me to bring you a new one."

She was holding a lacy, very sheer, flesh colored bra in her hand. She held it out and said, "Put it on."

I took it from her and held it up. If I put this on I might as well not wear a bra at all. I looked at the label and said, "This is too small for me."

She grinned and said, "Yeah. I know. I wanted it too small. It will make you look more like the slut you are."

I looked at her in consternation. Finally I asked, "Why are you doing this to me, Erin? I never did anything to you. Why do you hate me so much?"

Her face turned dark and she snapped, "Oh, I don't know. Could it be because you have been fucking my boyfriend? God! Cody was right. You are a stupid cunt, aren't you?"

I gaped at her. Then I exclaimed, "Erin! I'm not having sex with anybody on purpose. They are blackmailing me. I don't have a choice! Jesus, Erin! Five days ago I was a fucking virgin! How can you think I'm doing this on purpose?!"

She remained unconvinced. She exclaimed, "Bullshit! I saw those filthy pictures! And I watched you do anything anyone told you yesterday. I think you like being told what to do. You went along willingly enough."

I looked at her in disbelief. I exclaimed derisively, "Damn, Erin! I never fully appreciated what a stupid bitch you are! You'll believe anything a boy tells you, won't you?!"

I slammed the door and took my bra off. I struggled with the one that she had given me. It was too small in every respect. The straps cut into my flesh uncomfortably and the cup size was only a B. My breasts were squeezed together and pushed out over the tops of the cups. It was obscene. But the worst part was that it was so fucking sheer.

I put my blouse on and buttoned it up. I knew that when I opened the door, Erin would be waiting to enjoy my humiliation. But I had to get to homeroom and let Cody inspect me. I opened the door and pushed past Erin. I paused to look in the mirror. It was every bit as bad as I thought it would be. My breasts were all that anyone was going to see of me today. My nipples were plainly visible and my cleavage made me look like a hooker. But then, after last night, I guess that would be appropriate. I was pretty sure that Cody had made a deal to rent my ass out to some guy.

I gave Erin one last dirty look and stormed out of the restroom. She followed as I went to my locker, got my books and then went to homeroom. Cody was holding court in the corner, as usual. And as usual he was surrounded by a growing number of horny males, waiting eagerly to enjoy watching him abuse me.

I put my books on my desk and worked my through the boys surrounding him. He looked at my tits and then asked the rest of the guys what they thought. Every one of them approved, of course.

I have heard girls talking about boys. I have taken part in many of those conversations. They claim that they don't understand boys. I don't see the problem. In the last week I have come to understand boys a lot better than I used to. Boys are no more monolithic a group than girls are. But there are some characteristics that most of them share. They all think about sex all of the time. They have few scruples when it comes to sex. I suppose that they can't help it. It is a much a part of being a male as the nesting instinct is in most girls. I have come to realize that there isn't a lot that a male won't overlook or even enjoy when it comes to the opportunity to insert his hard cock into a female. That is just how boys are.

Even the boys who had been my friends were now enjoying what Cody was making me do. And the few remaining boys in my class who had not yet had a chance to screw me were eagerly awaiting their turns. It didn't matter that I was doing this against my will. It didn't matter that some of them had girlfriends. The only thing that mattered was inserting their cocks into my body. And the more often they got the opportunity the better they liked it.

I had been given ample opportunity to observe the boys in my class over the last five days since Cody had taken over my life. It was pretty obvious that far from feeling any sympathy for me, they all envied Cody and his absolute power over me.

The only two exceptions were Mr. Finney and Dieter. And even Dieter, an intelligent and compassionate man, had taken advantage of the opportunity to have sex with me before his conscience kicked in. I suppose the big surprise so far was that Mr. Finney had not.

Cody asked Harris to unbutton a few buttons on my blouse and let him judge the effect. Harris happily obliged. But as it turned out, as my blouse loosened and fell away from my body it was no longer as revealing. So I was ordered to button it back up.

I heard someone coming into the room and I turned nervously to see who it was. Jeff was following Lisa into the room. She had tears in her eyes and she looked disheveled. I saw that she was wearing a bra that was a twin of the one I had on now. I could see her nipples plainly. Her breasts were smaller and didn't appear to be trying to escape over the top of her bra like mine were. But she was still far too exposed to be able to get away with dressing like we were in a school. I didn't believe that there was any way that I was going to get through this day without ending up in the principal's office.

Cody ordered Lisa to come over and stand in front of him. He checked his watch and said, "I'm sorry, Lisa. You don't have time for another fuck this morning. Are you having fun? Aren't you glad I decided to take you under my wing?"

She still had tears in her eyes but she nodded listlessly and answered, "Yes, Cody."

I heard the fear in her voice. She was more afraid of him than I was. That was pretty hard to believe.

He ordered her to pull her skirt up and spread her legs. She obeyed instantly and the guys all got a big kick out of it.

Her pussy was red and swollen. There was a little moisture in her slit. She had cleaned herself up after Jeff had raped her. But a few more drops of cum appeared at her opening.

Cody chuckled and said, "You stupid cunt! You can't go to class like that!"

I heard the other boys and Erin chuckling and enjoying her torment. I felt sorry for her. But I was glad that they were picking on someone other than me for a change.

That came to a screeching halt when Cody said, "Carin, get down there and clean your little friend up."

I felt like I had just been punched in the stomach. I glanced around at all of the eager faces. All of the boys waiting to see me lick her freshly fucked cunt. It was disgusting, but I had done it before. And it had been much worse that time. I turned her body to face me and bent over. I started to try to lick her pussy but I had to squat down. I finally got into position and worked my tongue through her slit.

It wasn't so bad. Her pussy I mean. She had cleaned up pretty well. There was almost no taste. The bad part was all of my classmates watching and getting turned on by our sex show. To make it more interesting someone pulled my skirt up to my waist so that my ass was fully displayed.

I heard someone call out, "Way to go, Erin! Thanks, girl!"

The bitch!

I tried to block out the obscene comments and the male fingers exploring my ass while I lapped at Lisa's pussy. I kept it up until Cody said, "Damn, Carin! I told you to clean her skanky ass up, not make love to her! You can quit now!"

Asshole! I knew damned well that if I had stopped before he told me to he would have raised hell.

One of the guys called out that someone was coming. Lisa and I quickly put our clothes in order and Cody waved us away. We went to our seats but as we made our way through the press of male bodies we were both groped freely. I suddenly remembered what had happened this morning and I turned back to Cody. I bent down and said, "Cody, my mother caught me on the front steps this morning as I was leaving for school. She knows something is wrong. I think that she suspects I am being blackmailed."

He smiled and slid his hand up between my thighs to cup my mound. He was totally unconcerned. He said, "That's your problem, cunt. If your mom gets in my business she and your dad go to jail, not me. I'd be sorry if you went away, if the cops stuck you in a foster home. But hell, I've got Lisa now. She isn't as much fun as you are. But she'll do until something else comes along. But you know, somehow I can't see your mother getting involved. She has too fucking much to lose."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.