My Submission - Cover

My Submission

Copyright© 2008 by j_michell

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A little fantasy about a submissive male.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   BiSexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial  

My makeup is perfect. The seams of my hose are straight as an arrow. Each tab of my garter belt is evenly attached to the hose top. The straps of my 5 inch heels are LOCKED around my ankles. My nip-less bra is positioned so the nipple clips are hanging from my nipples. My crotchless panties are tight and smooth. I'm sitting here with a 1-3/4 inch by 5 inch dildo in my ass. My cock is restricted in a CB-3000 cock cage and will remain that way until released by my Mistress.

Yes my dears I am male. I am devoted to my Mistress. Her word is law. She has instructed me to tell you my tail for her and your amusement, and my humiliation.

My excursion in to S & M began April 10, 2008, and came to a full bloom six months ago. I am married and had a roving eye when I found Mistress. I meet her through one of those tacky news papers that people advertized in and know that they will never meet the person if their desire, but like me hold out the hope that they will. For me it worked.

Mistress started my training out with light spankings and cock torment that quickly progressed to my feminization. Mistress said she loved dominating sluts, and since she didn't have a female at the time I would have to do. She trained me to suck her black strap-on dildo, and to willingly beg to take it up my ass. Of course I found this very humiliating, but Mistress reminded me that I was but a slut and that I should be treated as a slut. Everyone knew that all sluts were good for was sucking cocks and being fucked in the ass.

With-in weeks, I was lying to my wife, and meeting Mistress at a nearby motel rooms. I would arrive early to prepare myself for her entry. I would always follow her instructions, and prepare myself as she directed. Usually dressing myself as a slut in hot pants and heels, but I had told Mistress that my wife was scheduled to be out of town for the next two weeks so this day my instructions had been different. I was told to strip naked, shave my body smooth, put on my wig and make-up, place a butt plug in my ass, prop the door so she could enter without me opening the door, and then knell in the middle of the floor and cuff my hands behind my back and a wait her arrival.

I dutifully followed her instructions. It was not until I had snapped the cuffs shut that I panicked, what if the next person through the door was not my Mistress? How would I explain? My worries were short lived, for in the next five minutes Mistress strolled into my room. I relaxed as Mistress strolled around the room. My relief was short lived though, for two men soon followed Mistress into the room.

One was a black man, about 25-30 years old, about five feet six inches tall, and weighing about 125 pounds. He was totally nude with the exception of a cock ring. His hands were tied behind his back and he had a ball gag in his mouth.

The other man was a larger white man, about 30-35 years old, 185 pounds, and five feet ten tall. He was dress only in black leather shaps that exposed his cock and ass, a matching leather vest and 5 inch heeled boots. I later found out he was my Mistress's husband Tom. Tom took the black man directly over to the bed and tied him spread eagle to it.

Mistress laughed at my plight and announced that she had ordered me here so that she could see her new black slave have his cock sucked. I looked at her in horror. I had never told her that I was homosexual. Sure I'd sucked her dildo, and yeah I'd had told her about a couple of homosexual experiences I had during college, but a homosexual? Not me!

Tom walked around behind me and the next thing I felt was pain as he grabbed my balls. Lifting me to me feet, he man handled me over to the bed. There I stood; staring down at the blackest man I'd ever seen. He was nude, bound and gagged, spread eagle, and helpless. He looked back up at me, and he's cock began to stir. Slowly it began to lengthen and harden to eight inches long by two inches cross.

"Look my darling slut!" Mistress said, "He's hot for you painted mouth! Oh goody, I think he's hot for you. Or maybe he just likes getting his cock sucked? Is that what you want Richard? Do you want your cocked sucked?" Richard could only nod his head 'yes'.

I was terrified. Did my Mistress really want me to suck off a real cock? Surly not! I had told her countless times that my homosexual desires were only fantasy. But each time I protested Mistress would have me suck her black strap-on dildo. Often after she had me suck her cock she would have me beg her to fuck me in the ass, or my "male pussy" as she made me say. Would she make me do this with Richard?

"You know what to do sweetie," my Mistress said.

"No, Mistress! Please no!" I wailed. Suddenly I felt a pain across my butt. Tom was lashing me with my Mistress's flog. Mistress had used the flogger sparingly with me as she knew that marks would be a dead give-a-way to my wife. But Tom must have known that my wife was away. I jerked and sobbed at each stroke. Please Mistress; don't make me suck his cock!" I begged, but the flogging only continued.

As the color of my ass and back deepen, Mistress spoke to me, "The only way to stop his flogging is to start sucking cock." I held out for a few moments that is, until the pain in my "male pussy" was so strong I would have done almost anything. I leaned forward and started to take Richards cock into my mouth. "No sweetie." Mistress said, "First you have to ask for it."

Oh god! I thought. Now I have to beg to suck his cock. Tom continued to rain pain onto my ass. "Please Mistress, may I suck his cock?"

"What did you say?"

"Please Mistress, may I suck his cock?"

"Say it with sincerity."

"Please Mistress; may I please suck his cock? I beg you to please let me suck his cock."

"Very good slut," Mistress said. "Take good care of him Tom, while I go get the other slut." Tom smiled at her and said, "Yes Mistress," as she walks from the room.

"Get to sucking slut!" Tom warms as I watched my Mistress leave the room. Richard grew even more firm in my mouth. "Hummm, Don't you just love it you little slut," Tom asked. For course I couldn't answer with a mouth full of cock, but with Toms grip on my balls I was not going to disagree. Whenever I let up on sucking Richards cock Tom would tighten his grip until I sucked harder then he would loosen his hold. As I sucked, I could feel Richard's rubbery cock swelled in my mouth. "Don't let him cum yet," Tom warmed.

I'm not sure how long it was before Mistress returned to the room. It seemed like forever. When she did return, she was leading a latex clad figure. It took me a few minutes before I could tell the figure was a woman. She was covered from head to toe in black latex. Her head was completely covered with a hood; the only had holes in it for her nose and mouth. The mouth hole was filled with a gag that I was very familiar with. It consisted with a 3" penis that extended into the mouth and a 6" dildo that extended out from the mouth. I had spent many hours fucking Mistress with this gag. The woman's upper body was covered with a tight fitting latex blouse with sleeves that extended down and covered her hands in mitts without thumbs. Her hands were locked behind her back. Her lower body was also covered in latex pants. I could only assume that the strap that ran between her legs held dildos by the way she walked on the 5" high heels. The only thing that betrayed her as female was that the blouse had two openings that exposed her breast, which were bound with rubber tubing so tight that they were turning purple, and had saw toothed alligator clips on the nipples.

"Oh look sweetie," Mistress said to her latex clad companion, "a cock sucker! Doesn't that look like fun? Oh I forgot you can't see!" She said with a grin as she massaged the woman's tits. But she added, "Doesn't the little slut look like "he's" having fun sucking that black cock?"

"Do you like getting your cock sucked Richard," Mistress asked? Richard nodded his head. "Are you getting close," Mistress asked? Again Richard nodded his head. My Mistress than ask me, "You're going to take it all aren't you slut?" I felt Tom's grip tight on my balls and I increase my efforts. "I can't hear you!" she said. "Yes, yes Mistress, I want to eat his cum Mistress," I said. "I thought so," Mistress said.

"Doesn't he look like his enjoying it my sweet?" Mistress asked the latex clad woman as she stroked the straps running between her legs. "Hummm!" was her only answer. "He looks like a natural born cock sucker," Mistress said. "I bet he would rather suck cock than eat pussy. Is that right my little slut cock sucker?"

Again I felt pressure on my balls. "Mistress needs an answer cocksucker," Tom said.

"Yes Mistress I'd rather suck cock than eat pussy!" I yelled.

"What! You don't want to eat my pussy?" Mistress quarried.

The cock in my mouth began to swell. "You lose a drop of that cum and it will be your ass!" Mistress said.

Suddenly my mouth was filled with cum, as Richard ejaculation erupted. He ejaculates twice more and that too I swallowed.

Tom pulled his cock from his pants and started to feed it to Richard when Mistress said, "No Tom, I want you to fuck the slut here up the ass after he gets the black hard again." Tom snorted and began twisting Richard's nipples. "Come on stud get it up before I fuck your ass!" I was surprised to feel Richard's cock begin to swell again.

Mistress had laid the latex covered lass on her back beside me, with her head near the foot of the bed, the dildo in her mouth sticking up right beside Richards. "Get it wet for me," Mistress said. I detached from Richard and leaned over to take the dildo into my mouth. Mistress got between the latex lass's legs and unbuckled the crotch strap, and as I suspected latex lass was packed with a dildo and butt plug.

First Mistress removed the butt plug at appeared to be at least two inches thick and seven inches long. From experience I knew that this was uncomfortable. Next she removed the two and a half by eight inch dildo from the lass's cunt. This she stuck in Richard's mouth. "Suck the white pussy juice off this Niger," said Mistress. Richard's cock immediately sprang to attention.

"Take the slut," said Mistress to Tom as she settled her pussy over the dildo in the lass's mouth. Tom rounded on me and thrust his cock toward my mouth. Well it wasn't as if this was my first cock tonight, I took it in my mouth and felt it swell to its maximum size. He withdrew from my mouth and circled to my ass. The next thing I felt was Tom's cock probing my ass hole. I relaxed and he slowly slide into me. As Tom begin to ride me Mistress said, "You may cum slut, but only after Tom." She settled fully onto the Latex lass's head and said to Richard, "Get over here and fuck this bitch with you Niger baby maker!" The latex lass suddenly begin to struggle, I can only guess because Mistress was sitting on her noise holes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.