Two Moms and Four Sons - Cover

Two Moms and Four Sons

Copyright© 2008 by Art West

Chapter 2: Younger sons join in

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Younger sons join in - 34 year old divorced mothers of two teenage boys each first seduce their older boys (17) and then the younger (14). During a summer vacation they link with two men and their daughters, where they get knocked up and become porn stars

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

That was the start of a long day. Naked, all four of them went to the kitchen where the two moms cooked up egg and bacon for their boys. They ate comfortably in the nude, and then went back up to Laura's bedroom. In the next few hours, both boys managed to get it up five times, and no one any longer remembered who had last fucked whom.

Towards evening, they showered and donned clean clothes (although the girls wore brief sundresses with no underwear), after which the moms took the boys out for burgers.

They returned to Lynn's house, and were soon in her bedroom.

"There's something I've always wanted to try", Lynn announced. "Ellis, go get the KY jelly from the bathroom!".

While he was out, she pushed Rory down on his back on the bed and stripped him. Throwing her dress to the floor, leaving her naked, she quickly mounted her friend's teenage son and felt his once more rampant prick slide into her juicy hole.

That was the sight that greeted Ellis on his return. "God, mom, you insatiable slut! Couldn't you wait for me?".

"Shut up, and grease up my arsehole with the KY jelly on your fingers."

Ellis obeyed, and found it quite thrill to have first one and then two fingers in his mothers shitter. As he stroked in and out, he could feel the outline of his friend's cock through the thin membrane separating her vagina from her rectum.

Lynn was by now moaning in pleasure, and instructed her son: "Now rub some of the KY on your prick and put it in my backdoor!"

"What?!" shrieked Ellis, but he did as he was told, and was soon thrilled by the tightness of her spasmodically contracting hole massaging his prick. The feel of Rory's thrusts just on the other side of the membrane drove him wild, and he knew he would not last long in spite of having come so many times that day already.

In the meantime, Laura stared in amazement, and rubbed her pussy in tune with the three on the bed. It was not long before all of those three came at the same time, and Lynn took two more sticky white loads up her two holes.

All three collapsed in exhaustion. When eventually the boys rolled away, all could see Lynn's obscenely spread thighs, wet with juices and sweat, and with cum leaking out of both gaping orifices.

Laura wished she could have the same experience, but it was clear that the two boys were now thoroughly out of steam. All four just crashed on Lynn's bed, and they turned out the lights. Very soon, all four were sound asleep.

Laura did get her turn early the next morning. She woke to find herself face-to-face with Ellis and they were soon sharing tongue and his rigid prick was pressing insistently into her tummy. Their movements woke Rory and he cuddled in behind his mother, wrapping his arms round her to fondle her tits. His equally rock-hard member pressed into her buttocks.

Lynn was the last to wake up, and she smiled at the sight before her. She passed the tube of KY jelly to Rory, who knew exactly what to do! Soon Laura was to experience the joyous exhilaration of double penetration and she wondered why she had never tried this before. Two young cocks plunging in and out of her two holes brought her to levels of ecstasy and climax which she had never before experienced.

The two boys squashed her between their bodies, and she felt desirable and fulfilled as a boy toy in a way she had never imagined. She screamed at them: "Do it ... do it ... use me ... come in both holes ... fill me with your juices ... I'm yours, both of you, whenever you need it just take me!" And take her they did as both felt the sperm rising from their balls into their pricks and squirted it into her, filling bowels and pussy.

Laura and Rory showered together, followed by Lynn and Ellis. Both mothers tenderly massaged their son's pricks, taking them to the brink but not allowing a climax as they needed to preserve the cum for their own purposes.

They breakfasted in the nude, with Laura and Lyn sitting on their sons' laps, keeping their young cocks continuously at full extension. After breakfast, they took them to the living room and sat astride their sons facing outwards, so that each could see the other being penetrated incestuously. This time they allowed the boys to climax, filling their bellies with sperm.

Shortly before noon, after the boys had each shot their fourth load of the morning, it was Rory who lazily commented: "God, it would be great if we could live like this, naked and fucking whenever we wanted for our whole vacation". He was referring to the families' plans to share a beachside holiday cottage for two weeks, leaving on the next Saturday.

"So why can't we?" smiled Lynn, stretching to expose her tits to the two boys.

"But what about Jim and Damien?"

Lynn smiled further: "It's a lesson of life — you can get more by sharing than by keeping things to yourself. We'll have to let them join in of course!"

"WHAT???" gasped the other three simultaneously.

Laura was more aghast than the boys: "You can't be serious Lynn? They're only 14, just little boys. It's bad and sinful enough for us to be doing what we're doing with the older boys, but 14 years old is far too young. They are still innocent little boys. I couldn't corrupt them."

Lynn laughed out load: "You said you couldn't seduce Ellis; you said you couldn't fuck your son. You crossed those boundaries and the sky didn't fall in. You'll enjoy two more pricks to fill your itchy cunt!"

"Don't be crude" her friend remonstrated.

But Rory interjected: "Innocent they are not! They can't be corrupted. The little buggers have regularly been screwing those two little whores Jean and Ellie in their class. They have been scoring regularly while we've got nowhere with the Jensen twin teasers."

"Mind you", interrupted Ellis as an aside, "over the past few weeks when we've been paying them less attention while we have been otherwise occupied, Heidi and Helga have hinted we might make more progress if we tried again. They told me they'd be alone all afternoon and evening if we'd like to come round!"

"That's it", Lynn took control as usual. "Jim and Damien should be back within the hour. You two get cleaned up and go see where you can get with the twins. Don't get back too soon. We'll deal with your brothers."

As soon as the boys were gone, Lynn told her friend to find a few empty bottles of wine plus a full bottle. They were going to make it look as if they had been boozing for a few hours and would act drunk. Then she found some playing cards and scattered them on the coffee table.

"Now we'll scatter some clothing around to make it seem like we were playing strip poker!" Lynn explained. "We'd better also spill some wine across our tits".

Laura followed her friend's lead, and in truth was becoming turned on at the idea of exposing her nude body to the two younger boys.

Hardly 5 minutes later they were sprawled, open legged on the couch, sipping on their wine, when the door opened and the two younger boys burst in.

They skidded to a halt and gasped disbelievingly at their lewdly displayed mothers.

It was Laura's son Damien who first found his voice: "Good god ... mom ... Lynn ... what's going on here?"

Lynn pretended to be startled and ineffectually covered her tits with her arms as she responded: "What ... what ... what are you boys doing back so soon?" Then she giggled drunkenly: "We've just finished a game of strip poker and we both lost!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.