The Sheriff and His Stepdaughter - Cover

The Sheriff and His Stepdaughter

Copyright© 2008 by Oldtimer

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A small town Southern sheriff takes in an African-American woman and her young stepdaughter. Eventually they become a family and when the girl becomes old enough to date, they turn to the sheriff for her first experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Epilogue

True to my word, I stopped having sex with Rachel. She started dating but didn't have sex with a boy until a few months later. She told us the day after it happened. She did make him use a condom and told us it was O.K. but not great.

Since I started seeing Rachel in a different light, she was increasingly exciting me. At first it was nothing she did except that she continued to wear that old shirt of mine as a nightshirt. She looked so good in that shirt and as a result, Diane and I began having sex more often. Morning noon and night we fucked. It was like I was horny 24/7. We were having more sex than we did just after we got married. It probably didn't help matters much that I could smell Rachel's pussy on Diane more often than not.

Eventually Diane got worn out from all the sex. She was always ready, willing, and able but her energy was decreasing. She respected my vow not to fuck Rachel and understood it. But she knew I needed another outlet for sex as long as Rachel was around tempting me. She started dropping hints about me fucking Rachel again. She would talk more about what they were doing sexually and, unbeknownst to me, she suggested to Rachel that she intentionally start teasing me so I would start fucking her again.

Rachel started only buttoning a couple of buttons on her nightshirt exposing her cleavage. She would bend over and show me her panty-covered ass more often. She wore her cheerleading outfit around home more often and hiked the skirt up higher than when she wore it to school.

On one warm spring day, I came home and found her out on the back porch sunbathing nude. When she heard me out there, she didn't even cover up. She actually ran over and gave me a big hug and kiss. When she kissed me good night, her kisses would linger longer and longer on my lips. Eventually she stopped wearing panties under her shirt at night. I could see her pussy when her shirt rode up over her magnificent ass.

I was getting hornier and hornier for Rachel but Diane was begging off sex more and more. We still did it a few times a week but it wasn't enough to curb my sexual appetite and I took many a cold shower. I wasn't angry with Diane but Rachel was killing me. When the weather got warmer, it got worse. Rachel would walk around in bikinis, bras, panties, towels and the ever-present shirt. I even stopped noticing her friends when they came over since I only had eyes for Rachel.

I don't know how I kept my sanity denying myself the pleasure of my daughter's flesh but I eventually cracked. It was about the end of the school year and Rachel was running track. Diane went to town that afternoon for a client and I was home from work about an hour when Rachel came home. She was dressed in her track outfit - a T-shirt and a pair of tight shorts that seemed to be painted on her.

I was in the living room doing the crossword puzzle in the paper when Rachel came in. I noticed her outfit and my dick started to get hard. I also noticed her limping a bit. "Hi, Pumpkin, are you O.K.? You seem to be limping."

"I'm a little sore from practice, Daddy," she said.

"Maybe you better take a hot bath, sweetie," I suggested.

"It's too hot for that, Daddy. I know you're tired from work but could you massage my legs for me? I think it would help."

Not even thinking with my cock I said, "Sure, Pumpkin. I'll go get some oil and you go in your bedroom and lay down."

"O.K., Daddy," she said as she limped off to her room. Diane and I gave each other sensual massages from time to time so we usually had some oil available.

I heated it up in the microwave and went into Rachel's bedroom. Her shorts were still on but she'd taken her T-shirt off and was wearing her sports bra. I'd seen her naked, of course, so this wasn't a big deal to see her like that. Still, I admired how well she filled out her shorts and her bra. I told her to lie on her stomach. I knelt behind her to pour some oil on her hamstrings. I rubbed the oil into her and heard her moan in relief - or was it arousal? I massaged her calves but she told me her pain was centered in her upper thighs and her butt.

"I can't massage you up there without getting oil on your shorts, Pumpkin," I said.

"O.K., Daddy," she answered and quickly took her shorts off. She was wearing a thong underneath and her twin globes were magnificent. I was getting very hard now and Rachel asked if I was going to rub her thighs. "Uh, sure, Pumpkin," I replied.

I poured the oil on her and rubbed her dark thighs. She was groaning and I was pretty sure she was getting turned on. She spread her thighs farther apart so I could have access to her inner thighs. I could see her partially covered pussy and felt her wetness as I rubbed her. I couldn't resist and dipped a finger into her sweet snatch.

"Uhhhhh, Daddy, that's so good," she moaned. She was so sexy and her pussy felt so good. It took me back to those nights several months ago when we last had sex. Her hot pussy was so tight and so wet. I inserted a second finger in her cunt.

"Fuck, Daddy!" she cried.

I was just going to finger her until she came but I was so close to breaking my vow and fucking her. Then Rachel said, "Oh, Daddy, your fingers feel so good but I need that big, hard, cock inside my pussy. Please fuck me, Daddy! I need you inside me so bad. I swear I'll never ask for another thing again if you just fuck me with that big, beautiful cock of yours. Fuck me, Daddy!"

That did it. I had to fuck her now if only to preserve my sanity. I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. I tore that thong right off her ass and immediately sunk my cock inside my daughter's pussy.

"Oh, Jesus fucking Christ, Daddy! You're splitting me apart!" she screamed. Rachel's pussy was all that I remembered it was. She was tight but between her pussy juices, my pre-cum and the force that I drove into her with, it was like a hot knife going through butter.

We were fucking each other like animals. I didn't care that she was my daughter and she didn't care that I was her father. It was just my big cock fucking her young, hot pussy. We screamed, yelled, grunted, wailed, and moaned while we fucked. It couldn't have lasted more than a couple of minutes but it felt like it lasted forever. I was ready to cum and I shot my load into her with a primal scream.

Rachel came at the same time and she screamed, "Fuck me, Daddy! Cum in my pussy! Shoot your cum in me, motherfucker! Yessss!" It was the most intense orgasm of my life and the last thing I remembered before I passed out was shooting my cum in Rachel's pussy.

Several minutes later I woke up groggy as hell. I remembered fucking Rachel but thought at first it was a dream. Then I looked next to me and saw her passed out only wearing her sports bra and cum leaking out of her pussy. Then I knew it really happened; I fucked Rachel. I felt a pang of regret that I wasn't strong enough to resist fucking her but I'm pretty sure that no man in my shoes could have resisted.

I unhooked Rachel's bra and rolled her over on her back. I gently caressed her breasts. They were so soft, so smooth, and so kissable. I caressed one breast and sucked on the other nipple. I figured she'd wake up but I was in no hurry. Finally I felt her hand on the back of my head.

"Yes, Daddy, suck my tits," she said. "That feels really good, Daddy." I licked, squeezed, sucked, and pinched my daughter's coffee colored tits and her licorice colored nipples. "Come here, Daddy," Rachel said. I stopped fondling her breasts and moved up next to her. "Thank you, Daddy. I wanted that so bad and I think you did too."

"I couldn't resist you any longer, Pumpkin. You've been driving me crazy for months."

"I know, Daddy, Mama told me. She told me to start teasing you so you would start fucking me again."

"You're just so sexy, Pumpkin. Just the sight of you makes me hard. I thought having sex with your mother whenever I got horny would alleviate my desires but it was too much for her and you were always there. Then when you came home today and I started massaging you I couldn't resist fingering you. I was just going to make you cum but when you pleaded with me to fuck you, I had to do it."

Rachel giggled. "What's so funny, Pumpkin?" I asked.

"I really wasn't that sore, Daddy. I wanted you to massage me so you would fuck me again."

"Why you little minx," I said as I started tickling her. I eventually wound up on top of her and stopped when she shoved her tongue in my mouth.

I returned the kiss and we Frenched for several minutes. The kissing was so intense that when Rachel broke it she demanded that I fuck her again. I clamped my mouth back on hers again and we kissed some more. My dick was hard again and as we were making out, I positioned it against her pussy. With her help I inserted it inside her. I knew this wasn't going to be a one-night thing again. As long as she lived here and I was able, we were going to fuck. But this time I was going to make love to her.

As we kissed I slowly pulled and pushed my cock in her cunt. I used my hands to squeeze her tits and was rewarded with a moan in my mouth. We were just in our own little world, my Pumpkin and I. Our thrusts met each other and we moved as one. Her hands squeezed my ass and drove it further inside her.

After about 20 minutes, Rachel whispered, "Cum in me, Daddy. I need it now!" I sped up my movements and with the help of her contracting her vagina around my cock; I shot my seed inside her teenage pussy.

I collapsed on top of her and heard applause. I whipped my head around to see Diane sitting in a chair. Her skirt was raised up over her knees and her panties were on the floor beside her. She had come in the house and shouted for us. Then she heard the noise from Rachel's bedroom and saw us going at it. She got so horny watching us she took off her panties and started finger fucking herself.

"It's about time you started fucking her again," she said. "Now maybe my pussy can get some rest." We laughed and she asked Rachel if she came yet.

"Daddy fucked me so hard that I passed out when I came. But I haven't cum since."

"Mmmmmm, well let me take care of that for you, baby," Diane said. She took off her blouse and skirt and put her head between her daughter's legs. Being the gentleman that I am, I unhooked her bra and took it off of her. "Thanks, baby," Diane said. "Why don't you order a pizza since I think we're going to be too busy to make supper tonight?"

I ordered the pizza and sat on Diane's chair to watch mother and daughter fuck. I got aroused again and Diane's ass looked so sweet that I had to have it. I went upstairs and got some KY jelly. I then ran back downstairs and globbed it onto my cock. She was in perfect position to get her ass fucked and I shoved it in past her sphincter right into her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.