The Sheriff and His Stepdaughter - Cover

The Sheriff and His Stepdaughter

Copyright© 2008 by Oldtimer

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A small town Southern sheriff takes in an African-American woman and her young stepdaughter. Eventually they become a family and when the girl becomes old enough to date, they turn to the sheriff for her first experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

The alarm clock woke us up the next morning. Rachel was still laying between her mother and me. Sometime during the night, my cock softened and escaped my daughter's pussy. My hand was no longer caressing her breast and had moved down to her stomach. She was still holding on to Diane's breast. It was a sweet - although erotic - sight to see them cuddling like that. Predictably Rachel was the most energized of the three of us and wanted to make love to us again. I reluctantly declined since I had to go into work and Rachel to school.

Diane got up and went over to my closet to pick out another one of my shirts to wear since Rachel was wearing the other one now. The one she picked was the one I wore from when she and Rachel first came into my life. Rachel put on her "new" shirt. I didn't bother to put anything on and went straight to the bathroom for a shower.

I showered thinking about what happened last night. I didn't feel any guilt about bedding my daughter. She wanted it, Diane wanted it, and ultimately I wanted it. I stroked my cock thinking about her beautiful teenage body and her hot, tight pussy. I also thought about her and Diane making love. I worried that she may now be satisfied having sex with only Diane and me. I didn't want her to be promiscuous but I wanted a social life for her and if that included a sex life, so be it. I was determined not to let her become satisfied with only having sex with us.

I dried off and got dressed in my uniform. I could smell the coffee from upstairs and I hoped Rachel was still little girl enough to eat Froot Loops with me at breakfast like usual. I didn't have to worry about that as she had our cereal all poured and waiting for the milk. Diane was at the stove making sausages and had taken off the shirt she was wearing when she got up in favor of just an apron. I kissed her and looked appreciably at her choice of an outfit.

"I didn't want to get the shirt dirty," she said with a sly grin. Her breath smelled faintly of pussy and I wondered if she and Rachel had a little appetizer while I was showering.

Rachel buttoned up her shirt to just below her breasts giving us a view of her young cleavage. I said, "Good morning, Pumpkin." I noticed she missed a button when she buttoned up her shirt and called her attention to it, "Missed a button, baby." She looked down and blushed.

She said, "I guess I'm going to have to unbutton it and button it up again, Daddy." She unbuttoned her shirt and gave me a nice, long look at her tits. I groaned in anguish as she slowly buttoned up her shirt. She said, "Is that better, Daddy?"

I said, "Looks good enough to eat." She beamed as I kissed her good morning.

"Thank you for last night, Daddy. I feel so much better now about boys." I poured the milk for our cereal and sat down opposite her.

"Baby, could you sit down with us," I asked Diane. "I want to discuss where we go from here." Diane sat down with an inquisitive look on her face. I continued, "First of all, I don't have any regrets about last night. I don't see a problem with you two continuing to make love. However, I'd rather you do it when I'm not around. It would just be too tempting for me. After tonight, sleeping arrangements should go back to the way they were except on special occasions. Thirdly, Pumpkin, you and I are going to make love again tonight. However, after tonight, we don't need to do it anymore."

Rachel's face went from joy to sadness in about two seconds and she looked ready to cry. "It's not that I don't find you attractive or sexy or that you were a bad lover. I just don't want you to depend on me for sex so much that you don't bother dating at all. I don't want you dating just for sex either. However, as I said before, you're in charge. You decide when to have sex with someone. If you're with a boy and you both feel it's right, now you know what to do, what it's going to be like and you won't be scared.

"You and I should be Daddy and Pumpkin. We can do the things we always do. I don't want or need another lover because I have your mother. She is all the woman I need. Tonight, I'm going to teach you a few other things about sex. If you have any problems or questions in the future about it, your mother and I will answer them as best as we can. What do you think, Pumpkin?"

Rachel said after a bite of cereal, "O.K., Daddy. I know it's not normal for us to be together but I do feel better about it now thanks to you and Mama. I'd love to make love with you all the time but I understand why you don't want to."

Diane said, "We want you to show good judgment when you date boys. You're on the Pill but they aren't 100% effective and you might forget to take it. Plus there's the possibility of contracting a disease."

"That's right, Pumpkin. When I get home tonight, I'm going to teach you how to put a condom on a penis. If you choose to have sex, I want you to use a condom. I want you to carry one with you so if the boy doesn't have one, you are prepared. When you're living on your own, you can make your own choices but until then, no condom, no sex. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Sweetheart," Diane said. "What your father said goes double for me. We love you and want to protect you. You're a smart, beautiful girl. We don't want you to be afraid of sex but we want you to know what can happen if you do have sex. The way your father and I are teaching you is unconventional but we think it's good for you to be experienced with people who love you and you love too. I'm always going to be here for you as a lover."

She kissed Rachel deeply and Rachel said, "Mmmmm, I taste good."

I laughed and said, "I knew you two were at it when I was in the shower. Let's finish breakfast and then I have to go to work."

I finished getting ready and while I was leaving, Diane and Rachel walked hand in hand to Rachel's bedroom. My cock was hard all the way to work thinking about making love to Rachel and my wife and daughter making love to each other. I imagined them in a 69 tonguing each other's cunts. I had to get my cock down to an unnoticeable size before I went into work. I turned on the radio and listened to some sports talk show yammering on and on about how Carolina was going to take back bragging rights in basketball from Duke. I'm not a big sports fan but I enjoy the occasional game so it distracted me enough to make my dick soft.

I got to work, greeted my deputies, and chatted with them for a while about my hunting trip. They were hunters too but we all couldn't go together for obvious reasons. Several minutes after I sat down at my desk, my private line rang. I answered it and didn't hear anyone on the other end. I was about to hang up when I heard what appeared to be some moaning and groaning in the background, "Ohhhh, yeah, fuck me with your tongue, baby." It sounded like Diane. I remembered that Rachel had a speakerphone in her bedroom and they were going in there when I left.

Those naughty girls of mine were teasing the hell out of me. My cock was hard as hell and I made sure to keep my lap under my desk. I acted like I was talking to someone for the benefit of the people in the office nodding and saying, "Uh huh" while listening to my wife and daughter having sex. It was fucking hot. I was definitely going to have to jerk off in the bathroom afterwards.

Their voices got louder, "Mmmmmm, yeah, Mama! Fuck your daughter's pussy! You make me so hot, Mama!"

"I just love your cunt, baby!" Diane replied. They had to be near orgasm and their moans turned into yelling and screaming, "Ahhhhhh! Oh, God! Ah, fuck! Oh, shit! Fuck my pussy you fucking bitch! Aieeeeee!!!!" The phone went silent for a few minutes.

Then Rachel spoke, "I hoped you liked that, Daddy. Mama and I love you so much. I'm gonna be thinking about your hard cock inside my pussy all during school today. I'll get so wet thinking about you that my panties are going to be soaked by the end of school. I'm gonna have Mama suck my titties when I get home and I'm gonna cum just for you, Daddy. I love you."

When she hung up I was flushed. I needed to get to the bathroom before I came in my pants. I grabbed the newspaper to hide my arousal from view and took my coffee into the bathroom with me. I made it without anyone being the wiser, dropped my pants and shorts, and began jerking off. I imagined my hand was Rachel's pussy. It didn't come close to feeling that good but it had the desired effect.

It was going to be rough controlling my desires for my daughter around the house knowing she and my wife were lovers and because I saw her in a different light now. I could see them now, a nude Diane at her desk checking figures while Rachel had her mouth planted between her legs licking her sweet pussy. It didn't take long to cum and I soaked a wad of toilet paper, covered around my cock, with my load.

It wasn't nearly as good as fucking them but I got relief and I wouldn't have a hardon all day. I took a big drink of my coffee and flushed the toilet. I took the paper and my coffee and went back to my desk. I was still thinking of my wife and daughter but the need was less urgent.

It was a routine day at the office. I did a lot of paperwork and made some phone calls. At lunch I went to the grocery store and purchased some condoms. Thank goodness for the self-checkout aisles. It would have raised some eyebrows if someone I knew saw me buying condoms. People might have thought I was having an affair. I was but it was with my daughter, albeit with the consent of my wife. I could have passed it off as buying them for Rachel but I didn't want people knowing she was sexually active.

I quickly exited the store and went over to the Circle L for lunch. I usually found someone different there to eat with. It was a good way to be seen not just as an authority figure but as a friend. I sat down with some of the town's sweetest elderly ladies. I joked with them about gambling. They played cards for spare change at the senior citizen center. Technically it was illegal but I participated in some poker nights with some of my friends so I wasn't going to do anything about their penny-ante card games.

I finished lunch and patrolled around town in my car. My thoughts returned to the situation at home. I wondered if I could resist Rachel after tonight. If she dated and we continued to fuck, everybody would be happy. But I dismissed it and vowed to stick to my plan to not make love to her anymore. Besides, Diane was always there for me.

I returned to the office and finished up my paperwork. I checked out around four or so and drove home with my cock stiffening throughout the drive thinking about my sexy wife and daughter. I parked the car in the driveway and grabbed the condoms. I was ready for some pussy and I didn't care if it were Rachel's or Diane's.

I opened the door and the house seemed empty. I called for Diane and Rachel but didn't get a response. I figured Diane went into town for a client. I had no idea where Rachel was. I figured Diane took her with her. I went upstairs to the bedroom to change and as soon as I entered the bedroom, I saw a naked Rachel laying on my bed fingering her pussy.

"Hi Daddy," she said in a sultry voice.

My cock was fully hard now looking at my sexy, naked daughter fingering herself. I managed to stammer out, "Hi P-P-Pumpkin. Where's Mama?"

"She had to go see a client. She told me to come up here and wait for you like this."

"Is that so?"

"Umm hmmm. Does Daddy want to fuck his little girl again?"

"I would love to, Pumpkin." I took off my clothes and joined her in bed.

"Mmmmmmmm," she said as she snuggled next to me. "I can't wait to have your cock in my pussy again."

"I can't wait either, Pumpkin. This time, we're going to use a condom. Like I said, if you're going to have sex, I want you to either make sure the boy has a condom or you have one. I also want you to know how to put it on. Some boys may not know and some like for a girl to do it."

I lay down beside her and fondled her breasts while I kissed her. "Mmmmm, baby, I'm gonna get you so hot," I said. "You're gonna be begging me for my cock."

"I want it already, Daddy," she replied. We kissed some more and I let my hand go between her legs. She was wet but I wanted her dripping. I wanted her so hot that she would be ready to rape me.

I moved down on her body and starred licking her pussy lips. I knew I couldn't do it as well as Diane but I was sure going to try. Her inner lips were already exposed. I didn't get a very good look at them last night but they were beautiful. I teased around her clit and licked up and down her pussy. I got a sharp intake of breath from her when my tongue touched her asshole.

I concentrated on her opening and delved my tongue as far as it would go. It was tight even for my tongue but I was making her crazy. "You know, Pumpkin, most boys won't do this for you. But it's a great way to get a woman ready for sex. And I know you love to get it licked."

"Oh yeah, Daddy, lick my pussy. Make me cum," Rachel moaned.

"You're not cumming yet, sweetheart. You're going to wait until my cock is in you. As I'm sure your mother has already showed you, it'll be much better if you come close several times and then finally cum."

Rachael mock-pouted, "You're a mean daddy."

I chuckled, "What are you going to do, tell Mama?" She giggled and I continued to eat her pussy. I ran my tongue across her clit and wedged a couple of fingers into her pussy. I didn't move them once I put them in since I didn't want her cumming quite yet. Her breathing quickened when I put them inside her but returned to normal when I didn't move them. Her pussy walls felt so good around my digits. Almost as good as it did around my cock. I licked her pussy lips as my fingers fucked her very hot, wet hole. I took her to the brink of orgasm and then pulled back.

After about the fifth or sixth time I did that, Rachel said, "Goddammit, Daddy, fuck me! Stick that big cock of yours up me and fuck me!" I pulled my fingers out, reached over and gave her a condom.

"Now, I want you to listen very carefully, Pumpkin. Gently tear the top off the package. If you do it too rough, you may tear the condom." She followed my instructions and took out the condom. "Good girl. Now, I want you to roll it on my cock. Make sure you leave an inch or so of room at the top where I can cum in it." She had it on upside down and struggled with it. "Baby, turn it over and try it like that," I suggested.

She found that much easier and rolled the condom over the head of my cock. She left that space at the top and the rest of it rolled down easily. I had softened a bit so I sucked on Rachel's tits some more. "Talk dirty for Daddy, baby," I said between sucks.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy. I want your fucking cock inside my cunt. Pound the shit out of me, you bastard. Rape me, Daddy! Fuck me hard! I want your big dick coming up through my mouth. Just fuck me, Daddy!" I was fully hard again and moved my cock between her dark thighs. Even she told me to fuck her rough; I wasn't going to do it. I knew she was just trying to make me hot. I moved my cock to her opening and slowly pushed it inside. "Oh my God! So big!" she cried. I could feel her moist heat engulf my cock as I continued to push inside her further. "Ohhh, Daddy! Deeper! Harder! I want your entire cock inside me!" she said breathily.

I didn't want to do it too quickly since I didn't want to cum too soon. If this was going to be the last night I fucked her, I wanted it to be a good one. I shoved my cock in all the way and Rachel loudly cried out in a combination of pain and pleasure. It was a good thing we had no neighbors close or someone would have wondered what was going on.

This time I didn't stop to get her adjusted to my size. I drew back and rammed her again. I wasn't going fast but I was thrusting as deep as I could in there. I hated using condoms but it was necessary this time. There was the oft chance I could slip one past the goalie despite the Pill. I wanted her to have no excuses to fuck without one. If she wanted to have sex with a boy, it was going to be with a condom or no sex. Most guys wouldn't turn down fucking someone as hot as Rachel because they didn't want to use a condom.

Rachel's arms and legs wrapped around me as I thrust back and forth inside her pussy. I wasn't sure I could give up fucking this sweet young pussy but I felt my wife would satisfy my urges.

"Oh, Daddy, don't ever stop fucking me! You feel so good inside me!" I felt my sperm boiling in my balls. I was ready to cum again. I thrust harder trying to grind my pubic bone against her clit. I must have hit the spot because Rachel was squeezing me tight and getting ready to cum. "Oh, Daddy, I'm gonna cummmmmmmmmm! Oh, shit! Oh fuck! Oh, Jesus!" Rachel cried as her orgasm overtook her. Her cunt muscles involuntarily squeezed my prick and drew the cum out of my cock and into my condom.

I wasn't as eloquent as Rachel as I mostly grunted while cumming. Even though I was wearing a condom, the feeling of being inside my daughter was still incredible. I loved her so much I wanted to just meld with her body - to become one with her.

After I finished, I showed Rachel the proper way to dispose of a condom. I made sure that she knew that a new one needed to be used every time she had sex. We cleaned up and Rachel put her shirt back on. She picked up her panties and said, "These are for you, Daddy. I wore these all day during school and thought about us fucking. It made me so wet and my panties got soaked. Smell them, Daddy. Taste my juices on them."

I brought the still moist panties up to my nose and took a big whiff. They smelled incredible. "Go on, Daddy, taste them," she implored. I stuck my tongue out and tasted my daughter's juices on her panties. They tasted so good and the forbidden aspect of it made them taste even better.

"I'll treasure these, Pumpkin. Thank you so much," I said as I took her in my arms and embraced her. We kissed a little and then I said, "Let's get supper ready so Mama doesn't have to when she gets home."

"Good idea, Daddy." She scrunched up her face for a minute then smiled, "Daddy, let's make it extra special for Mama tonight."

"How do you mean, Pumpkin?"

"Well, you know when you and Mama have romantic dinners?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, since we're all making love with each other, let's all have a romantic dinner."

"Pumpkin, that is a great idea. Why don't you go down to the kitchen and get things started with the food. I'll lay out something for her to wear tonight and then I'll be down to help you. Did she say when she'd be back?"

"I think about six, Daddy. That should give us about an hour."

"O.K., Pumpkin," I said. I gave her a swat on her bare ass and teasingly told her to get going.

She yelped and gave me a grin, "Yes, Daddy," she said as she walked away from me, as she swayed her ass back and forth. I shook my head at the sight of my sexy daughter teasing me. It was going to be hard - no pun intended - to resist Rachel's charms.

I went into Diane's closet and picked out a black teddy for her to wear to dinner. While rummaging through her lingerie, I came across a white baby doll I hadn't seen her wear for years. She wore it a few times when we were first married but not for a long while. Diane had gained a few pounds over the years and while she wasn't fat or overweight, she probably couldn't fit into it anymore.

Then a thought occurred to me. I wondered if it would fit Rachel. The sexiest thing she owned was my old shirt Diane gave her. While I thought it was very sexy, she didn't have any sexy lingerie of her own to wear. I looked at the size of the outfit and thought she might be able to fit into it. She definitely wasn't too big for it and if worse came to worse; it would be too big for her and fall off. Then she'd have to go around naked. I straightened up the bed and pulled the comforter up. I then placed each garment side by side on the bed.

I changed into a wife-beater and boxer shorts. Diane always liked those types of shirts on me and preferred boxers to briefs. I wanted to look as sexy as possible for her. Even though she instigated this whole thing, I thought she may be feeling a little bit left out. I went downstairs to the kitchen. Rachel smiled and asked me if I could help her with something. "Sure, Pumpkin. What do you need?"

"I need to get something off this top shelf. Could you stand behind me so I don't fall off the chair?"

"Anything for my Pumpkin," I replied. Rachel smiled and climbed up on a chair to reach some kind of spice or other. It was still a bit high for her and she stepped on the counter top. She only had her shirt on and since she wasn't wearing panties, I got a bird's eye view of her bald cunt. She had this all planned out, the little minx. She smelled so good and I reached up and put a finger in her pussy.

"Ohhhh, Daddy," she moaned. Her pussy lips were wide open and her juices were flowing so much that I had no trouble finger-fucking her. "Oh, fuck me with your fingers, Daddy." I continued to finger my daughter and fondle her bare ass. She was getting hot and I fucked her harder. I was even able to get three fingers inside her and she responded by begging me to fuck her harder. I did and she came with a scream. Her knees literally went weak and she stumbled and fell off the counter. I was able to catch her before she got too far. She looked up at me with such love in her eyes, "Thank you, Daddy. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Pumpkin. We better finish up here. I'll set the table and I want you to greet Mama at the door. I want you to take her directly upstairs to our bedroom and for you two to wear what I laid out on the bed. That will give me time to get dinner on the table and light the candles. Give me about 10 minutes then bring her down to the dining room."

"Whatever you say, Daddy," Rachel purred.

About a half hour later, we heard Diane's car pull up. Rachel was very excited and met her at the front door with a deep, wet kiss. Rachel took Diane's stuff and said, "Daddy wants us to go straight upstairs to the bedroom and change. It's a surprise." Diane smiled and followed Rachel upstairs.

While they were upstairs, I put the food on the table and lit the candles. I stood by the table and waited for the girls to come down. Several minutes later, I heard them come downstairs. Diane and Rachel entered the dining room hand in hand. My beautiful wife's black negligee complimented her dark skin and camouflaged any excess weight she had put on. Rachel's baby doll fit her perfectly. Her dark tits almost overflowed the cups and the white material was a nice contrast to both Diane's and her own skin. They put on makeup to make Rachel look older and Diane younger. They were so beautiful and could have passed for sisters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.