The Sheriff and His Stepdaughter - Cover

The Sheriff and His Stepdaughter

Copyright© 2008 by Oldtimer

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A small town Southern sheriff takes in an African-American woman and her young stepdaughter. Eventually they become a family and when the girl becomes old enough to date, they turn to the sheriff for her first experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

As Rachel got older, we settled even more into a normal family life. Diane still worked at the restaurant but she wanted to improve herself. She began taking classes over at the University of North Carolina Charlotte in bookkeeping in hopes of getting into that line of work. Eventually she quit waitressing and started her own bookkeeping business. She had several clients all over the area and while she wasn't making a lot of money, she worked out of our home so overhead was very low. It was also a way to be with Rachel more often. I was still sheriff and with my beautiful, sexy wife and my lovely daughter, I couldn't have been happier.

Of course things weren't perfect. Diane and I argued like all married couples do and Rachel was grounded and/or spanked when she misbehaved. Physically she was growing up to be a carbon copy of her mother. I was guilty of spoiling her but she never was spoiled rotten. She was Daddy's little girl and even when she was in her teens we would go out hiking in the woods around the house as we did since she was a kid. I even taught her how to fish and while it wasn't her favorite pastime, she would do it to be around me.

Diane and I were as much in love than we were when we got married. Our sex life was still hot. We may not have done it as much as we did the first couple of years that we were married but when we did do it, it was still exciting. On an average week we'd have sex three or four times and every month or so I'd fuck her in the ass. That was such an intense experience that when we were finished we'd lie in bed for 15-20 minutes not saying a word.

Rachel was a popular girl and had many friends. However, she was getting to the age where her thoughts turned to boys. Naturally, I didn't want her to date at all and preferred her wearing a chastity belt till she was 18. Diane would laugh at me and my attempts to keep her away from boys. We gave her "the talk" and that, along with some books, her health classes and gossip from her friends, formed her sexual education.

However, when we gave her permission to date, she didn't take advantage of the situation. We thought no one was asking her out because she was black and all the boys were white. We also thought that I might have scared some possible dates off since I was not only her father but the sheriff.

Rachel was an A student and a cheerleader in football and basketball. In the spring she ran track to keep in shape for cheerleading. Most of the time she was happy but there were times where she would come home from school crying. We'd ask her what was wrong but she didn't want to talk about it.

At first we chalked it up to teenage hormones but Diane and I became increasingly worried about her behavior and talked about what we could do to make her happier. Finally, Diane came up with an idea. "How about one of these weekends coming up, you and your friends go on a hunting trip and Rachel and I will have a girls-only weekend. We'll talk and do stuff and maybe I'll find out why she is getting so upset."

It sounded like a good ideas to me. I made some plans and we secured a hunting lodge for an upcoming weekend. Diane told Rachel what was going on and she didn't seem to think it was a big deal. She did say she would miss me. Every time she said things like that my heart would just melt a little bit.

The weekend of the trip arrived and I headed out early Saturday morning so as not to wake the girls. The lodge was about three hours away and all four of us and the dogs made it there in plenty of time to get some hunting in. We only hunted birds and we all bagged our limit by mid afternoon.

Sunday came and we all got up early to hunt. We had about as good of luck as we did in Saturday. We took the birds with us when we left so we could clean them off at home. We left about four in the afternoon and by the time we got everybody dropped off and settled I got home about eight.

My girls were waiting for me and greeted me with hugs and kisses even though I must have smelled awful. I took the birds into the garage, cleaned them, and put them in the freezer. Diane and Rachel made pot roast for supper. We sat down and ate. I talked about the hunting trip. Rachel and Diane would give each other sidelong glances when I asked them how their weekend was. They didn't say anything but they were smiling and very vague about what they did.

I didn't press them on it and after we finished eating I went upstairs to take a shower. A few minutes after I got in, I felt my wife's naked body sliding up behind me. She embraced me and I turned around and kissed her. She got good and wet then got on her knees and took my rapidly hardening cock in her mouth. Diane was always eager to have sex but she seemed hornier than usual. She took me all the way down her throat and fucked my cock with a passion.

When I was ready to cum, she insisted I cum on her face. When I finished shooting my load on her face, she took me in her mouth again and sucked until I was hard again. She stood up and turned around, "Fuck me, Pete! Fuck me in the ass! I want it so bad!"

I soaped up my cock and squeezed some shampoo on her asshole for lubrication. I took hold of my cock and pointed it at her rosebud. She braced herself against the wall as I thrust my cock into her ass. "Godddddd!" she groaned. I pushed all the way inside her and grabbed her tits.

"Fuck me, Pete! Damn, that's good! Fuck my ass! Squeeze my tits! I'm all yours tonight, baby!"

Her warm, tight ass felt so good around my cock. It was difficult not to cum immediately but I managed to stave off my orgasm for the moment. Diane was about ready to explode, though. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she chanted.

I couldn't hold it any longer and I shot my cum right into her ebony ass. Diane cried out her orgasm as I roughly pinched her dark nipples. Exhausted, I held onto Diane as my cock wilted and withdrew from her ass. We just stood there bent over for several minutes as the water rushed over us. Finally, the shower ran out of hot water. We quickly finished rinsing off and went straight to bed.

We laid there on our bed naked in each other's arms. Diane covered my face and neck in kisses while she gently stroked my semi-hard cock.

I said, "This may not seem like the best time to bring this up but did you and Rachel get things settled?" I saw a glint of excitement in her eyes and felt her nipples harden.

"Actually, this is the perfect time to talk about it," she said. I thought that was odd but I was curious to see if Diane indeed found a solution to her troubles.

"So what's the problem?" I asked.

"Well, it is a problem with boys," she said.

"Go on," I said in a serious tone.

"It isn't quite what we thought. In fact, it's quite the opposite. She's got plenty of boys who want to go out with her. They don't care that she's black or that you are her father."

Typical boys, I thought. Never letting fear get in the way of wanting to fuck a girl. Of course Rachel's my daughter and even though I knew pretty much all of the boys, I didn't want any of them ravishing my daughter.

"So what's the problem?" I asked.

Diane smiled and said, "It's Rachel. She's so worried about what to do around a boy that she gets all freaked out when a boy asks her out. Then she gets bummed out because she not only doesn't have a date but because she's mad at herself that she has that phobia."

In a way I was pleased that she wasn't with any boys but I was still worried that she was beating herself up over it. "Why is she so upset?" I asked.

Diane frowned, "Well, she knows what happened to me and she's afraid if she goes out with a boy, the same thing could happen to her. I feel like it's all my fault."

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. Don't blame yourself. You couldn't help what happened to you. That's ridiculous that she feels like that, though," I said.

"I know, honey, but you know how she gets when she gets an idea in her head. It's tough to convince her otherwise. I think we failed when we taught her about sex. I think we just taught her all the technical stuff about sex but I don't think she knows how wonderful sex can be - with the right person," she said and smiled while she squeezed my dick.

"Did you convince her otherwise?"

"Mostly," Diane said.

"Well, how did you convince her?" I asked. Me and my big mouth.

"When we woke up on Saturday, we didn't even get dressed. We just hung around here in our pajamas all day - well, she was in her pajamas and I was in my shirt and panties. We baked cookies and watched some chick flicks on TV.

"We had a nice fire going and snuggled up together on the couch to watch the movies. We were both very relaxed so I thought it would be a good time to talk about her problem. She opened up to me and told me she was worried about being with boys. She said she didn't date because she might end up having sex with a boy. I told her that not all boys are going to be like that right away. Most boys respect girls enough that they won't have sex with them until the girl is ready. When they do they usually use condoms because they don't want to catch any diseases and they don't want the girl to end up pregnant.

"I asked her if she had any boys she was really good friends with like her girlfriends. She told me that she used to but only a couple of boys didn't act weird around her. I told her that she could go out with them for a movie and/or pizza. Or that maybe she could double date with one of her friends or we could chaperone her. She said that she thought that was O.K. and she'd think about it.

"I told her that she didn't have to be afraid of sex and that it can be a very lovely thing. I said that you and I enjoy it very much and it makes our marriage that much better. I said that I love the way you feel inside me. She wanted to know what that felt like. I asked her if she masturbated. She got all red and said that sometimes she rubs herself and it feels good but that's as far as she's gone. I explained that sometimes girls and women use their fingers in their vaginas and it can be an adequate substitute for a penis.

"We talked some more and Rachel asked me if I remembered how she used to suck on my breasts. I told her I did because I breast fed her. She said, 'What about when I was older and I got scared like when we first moved here?'

"I said, 'Of course.' She asked me if I liked it and I told her it felt very nice.

"She asked, 'Since Daddy's not here would it be O.K. if I did it again? I think it would make me feel better.' I told her that I didn't know and that she is a little too big to be doing that. She teared up and pleaded with me. I couldn't resist so I reluctantly agreed.

"I unbuttoned my shirt and took one of my breasts out. She climbed on my lap and took my nipple into her mouth. You know the saying, 'A hard cock has no conscience?' Well a sucked nipple doesn't either. I love the way you suck on my tits, Pete, but Rachel was different. She was just so needy and satisfying her need made me feel that much better. She had her thigh on my crotch and as she was sucking on my tit, she was grinding her leg against my pussy.

"It felt so good and I couldn't help but moan. Then Rachel took my other breast out and started sucking on my other nipple. I was very aroused and Rachel put her hand on my other breast. It was some place to put her hand but it felt so good. As she sucked on my nipple, her hand moved a little bit over my breast. Her soft hand on my breast felt so nice that I asked her to squeeze it and pinch my nipple.

"She did just that and stopped sucking long enough to tell me how nice my breast felt. I got so wet and horny from what Rachel was doing. After several more minutes I knew I was going to cum if she kept doing that. I asked her if this was making her feel better. She told me it did and asked me if it made me feel good. I said, 'Baby, you have no idea how good this is making me feel.'

"I then asked her if she remembered what I said a few minutes before about using her fingers to make her feel good. She said she did and I told her that I could show her how to do that if she wanted. She agreed and we went into her bedroom. I took off my panties and laid down on her bed with my shirt still on but unbuttoned all the way. I was dripping wet and I spread my legs and demonstrated how to masturbate.

"I started pumping one of my fingers into my cunt to show her how it was done. A few minutes later I added another finger and I fucked my pussy in front of Rachel. Rachel was rubbing her own pussy and she asked me if she could do that too. I didn't want her losing her cherry to her fingers so I told her she should do it to me first. She copied what I was doing to myself first with one finger then with two.

"She said, 'You feel really warm and wet in there, Mama.'

"I said, 'Thanks, baby. You are doing a great job. It really feels good.' I asked if it felt good to her.

"She said, 'Yeah, it's really wet but it feels like warm velvet in there. You're really soft in there, Mama.' I told her that she could put a third finger in there if she wanted. She squeezed it in there with the other two and pumped them in and out of me. Then she accidentally touched my clit and I went off like a firecracker."

I know I should have been outraged at what Diane told me. She was having her daughter masturbate her. It may have started out as comfort but if it wasn't incest, it was damn close. I was a law enforcement officer. It went against everything I believed in both morally and legally. But instead of outrage, I was partly dumbfounded and partly turned on. Rachel may have been my daughter but I wasn't blind.

I noticed her generous breasts and long beautiful legs when she wore a bathing suit no matter how modest it was. She was almost an exact replica of Diane. Even though I noticed how beautiful she was, I never had any illicit thoughts about her. At least I didn't think I did. She wasn't my flesh and blood daughter and since I was attracted to Diane, it was natural that I would be attracted to Rachel. But those thoughts were buried deep down in my mind.

While Diane was telling me this, she was gently stroking my cock. I guess it was a combination of the stroking and the thought of my daughter finger fucking her mother that was making me very hard. Diane didn't seem to be remorseful. She had a distinct look of pleasure on her face. Of course that may have been from the fucking she just got and her hand on my cock but I doubted it. I told her to go on and she continued.

"After I came, I just laid there on her bed for several minutes just trying to recover. Rachel thought something was wrong with me.

"She said, 'Mama, Mama, are you all right?' I told her that I had had an orgasm. I asked her if she had ever had one before. She said she hadn't. I told her that was probably because she wasn't experienced enough with masturbation. Rachel asked me if I could teach her how. I thought I might still be able to get out of this and I told her that I just showed her how to do it. Then she said, 'But I want an orgasm too!'

"I thought if I made her cum she might be able to take care of herself in the future. I told her to take off her pajamas. So she did that and was sitting on the bed only in her panties. I said, 'Take off your panties too, baby.' She took them off and my heart just skipped a beat seeing Rachel naked. I took off my shirt too so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. I told her to lay on the bed and spread her legs. I could see she was wet already.

"I started massaging her pussy. It was the first time I'd ever touched another pussy except when I gave Rachel baths when she was little. It felt so soft and nice. I didn't put my fingers in her too far but I did play around with her inner lips. I went all around and then gently began rubbing her clit. It was still in its hood when I first started doing it to her but by the time I got to her clit, it was standing up nice and proud.

"I could feel her getting ready to cum. She had her hands by her side all balled up into fists. I told her to rub her breasts with her hands and it would feel so much better. Rachel moved her hands up and covered her breasts with them. She moved them around in circles and moaned in pleasure. I told her to pinch her nipples and as soon as she did that she came. Now I know why you like it so much. All that creamy white cum over her black pussy was a beautiful sight.

"I don't know what came over me, Pete, but I was so horny and excited, I put my head between our daughter's thighs and started eating out her pussy. It tasted so good, baby. I did everything to her that you do to me and I pushed my tongue up inside her as far as I could."

I was stunned. It was one thing having Rachel suck Diane's nipples and even finger fuck her but going down on Rachel was not only crossing the line but jumping way over it. I didn't know what to do. My duty as a cop was to arrest her for incest. Rachel was 16, which is the age of consent in North Carolina, but incest is another thing all together.

The husband and father in me didn't want to break up our happy family. Diane was my soul mate and Rachel was the apple of my eye. Rationalizing it, all Diane was doing was giving Rachel a hands-on lesson on sex. I imagined the two of them in Rachel's bed with Diane's face buried in Rachel's pussy and her fine ass sticking up in the air. Then I thought about Rachel. I thought about the look of pleasure on her face as her mother ate her pussy. I could see in my mind's eye her hands squeezing and pinching her breasts. I wondered what they looked like. If they were anything like Diane's, her areolas were big and dark.

Thinking about that, along with Diane's naked body laying next to me and her hand stroking my cock, had me ready to cum. I fought off the urge and asked Diane if Rachel protested. This was important. If Rachel didn't like what was happening to her or she was being forced to do this, I had to arrest Diane.

"She loved it, baby. She kept urging me on, 'Yes, Mama! Lick my pussy! It feels so good! Make me orgasm, Mama!' I licked and sucked Rachel's pussy and she started breathing hard. She started saying, 'Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes, Mama! Oh, I'm gonna orgasm!' She exploded all over my face. It was so hot, Pete. Rachel just laid there on the bed crying. I asked her if everything was O.K. She said she was crying because she never felt so good in her life. I climbed up her body and held her in my arms. I kissed her on the lips. At first they were just short little pecks but then I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She instinctively mirrored my actions and our tongues pressed against each other as we kept on kissing."

I was really getting turned on now. I was glad Rachel wasn't being forced and enjoyed what Diane was doing with her. I am a normal male and I was turned on at the thought of two women having sex. I always enjoyed when they kissed and made out more than pussy licking or tit sucking. Kissing is so erotic and imagining my lovely wife and daughter making out was too much for me and I shot a huge load of cum all over Diane's hand and my thighs.

"Oh, God!" I cried as I came.

Diane could see the guilt in my eyes and said, "It's all right, baby. You couldn't help it." Diane started licking my cum off my cock and balls and smeared what she had in her hand on her tits.

"Kissing Rachel made me so hot and I naturally started squeezing her tits while we kissed. She moaned while I did that, 'Yes, Mama, squeeze my breasts.' I thought if she liked me squeezing them, she'd love me sucking on them. I broke our kiss and took a nipple in my mouth. 'Oh, yes, Mama! That feels so good!'

"I told her, 'Now you know why I let you do that all those years, baby.' I pinched and squeezed one nipple while I sucked on the other one. I've never had any erotic thoughts about another woman, Pete, but being with Rachel was so hot. I guess it's because it made me feel closer to her and vice versa. I kept sucking and tonguing her nipples and actually made her cum again. It wasn't as much or as intense as her first one but it was very satisfying. I slid up her body and we kissed some more. Our tits and crotches rubbed together. I told her I loved her and she said she loved me too. I asked her if she remembered when I licked her pussy. She said she did and I asked her to return the favor so it could make me feel good too. You know how eager to please she is and she said, 'Sure, Mama, but I don't know what to do.'

"I said, 'Just do what I did and what you think you would like.'

"She crawled between my spread legs and started kissing my pussy. Don't get me wrong, honey, you're great at that but Rachel was so gentle and she was actually kissing it. I said, 'Lick my hot pussy, baby! You're making me so fucking hot!' She kept kissing, licking, and tonguing my pussy. She was so good that I thought that she might have done that with her friends. I asked her about that later and she said this was her first time. I told her to put her fingers in me and to start licking my clit.

"It felt so good and I started screaming, 'Fuck me, Rachel! Fuck your mama's pussy!' and I came right over her face. She really didn't know what to do so she just backed off and watched me shake. After I stopped I motioned her to lay beside me again. She slid her naked body next to mine and we kissed some more. They were just loving kisses. It wasn't passionate like before. I stroked my hair and told her how great she made me feel. I hugged her and looked her in the eye. I said, 'You know what we just did, baby?' She shook her head and I said, 'We just made love. It's what your daddy and I do but it's different.'

"Rachel looked confused, 'Does that mean we had sex?'

"I said, 'Yes, baby, we did. You know about lesbians, don't you?'

"She nodded and said, 'I think Barbara's a lesbian.'"

Barbara was one of Rachel's best friends. Diane said, "I asked her why she thought that.

"Rachel said, 'When I've been over at her house lately and we were in her bedroom we've kissed and sucked on each other's boobs.'

"I asked her, 'How did that all start?'

"Rachel said, 'We were sitting on her bed, studying for a test and I was asking her questions. She had been having trouble with it. I asked her all the questions, and she got them all right. She was so happy she threw herself at me and kissed me on the lips. I was surprised she did it but it felt nice and her body felt good on mine so I kissed her back. We kissed a little longer and she asked me if I'd do her a favor. I said I would and she took off her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath since we were in our pajamas. So she asked me if I would suck on her nipples. I remembered how good that made me feel when I sucked on yours and she's my best friend so I wanted her to feel good so I did it.'

"I asked her what happened next and she said, 'Well, I started sucking on them. Her boobs aren't very big but she's very sensitive and she was moaning and groaning a lot. I thought I was being too rough and stopped but she said it really felt good so I kept doing it until she had an orgasm. I didn't know what she was doing at the time. Then she asked if I wanted her to do the same to me. I said O.K. and I took my top off. Before she could do anything, her mom yelled up and told us we had to go to bed.'

"I asked her if her mom knew what they were doing and she said she didn't think so. Then I asked her what happened next.

"Rachel said, 'We put our tops back on, turned out the lights and went to bed. We always sleep in the same bed and we got under the covers. We laid there for a few minutes and Barb asked if I still wanted her to suck my boobs. I said I did and I took my top off and she sucked on them. It felt really good but that's all we did.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.